2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Trump comfortably ahead in Ohio and TX

edit: leading big in MI as well.. but no clue how they are counting.
CNN say that Biden has 102,000 more votes than Trump in Ohio.

Edit, now changed to 2,000 more votes for Trump

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
For the first time i'd now go Trump wins this.

Astonishing flip, Biden somehow needs Pennsylvania.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Cal Cunningham potentially losing. One of the major key senate seat pickups for dems. Game over.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Compared to the map from 2016 Biden didn't flip a single state so far. Only leading in NC by 0.2 percent points, going downhill every minute.

How are people confident Biden will win again?
Because it’s very early still. People are talking as if it’s a clear Trump win and that isn’t based on reality. There’s still a long way to go. All we really now at the moment is that it’s not a Biden landslide.

NinjaFletch

It's going to come down to two states counting their votes several weeks after the election, isn't it?

RedDevil@84

Compared to the map from 2016 Biden didn't flip a single state so far. Only leading in NC by 0.2 percent points, going downhill every minute.

How are people confident Biden will win again?
People thought more votes coming from minority means Biden. Just came to know they love Trump

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
As far as I can tell: Biden is ahead 0.6% in NC. The counting is relatively uniform by now but the slightly undercounted ones are Raleigh (Wake) and Greensboro (Guilford). The NYT meter, however, almost excludes any chance of a Biden win. Do they expect trends in Raleigh and Greensboro to change with the later vote? Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It's like 2020 never happened in America. No Covid, just Trump and the best economy ever.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
A basic question probably stupid as well. Can the electoral votes of a state split ? Say, of there are 19 votes , can 10 of them goto one and 9 of them goto another ?
I had the same question a while ago. It's winner takes all in all states right now, except in Maine and Nebraska. State legislatures can change the rules in their states, but I think nothing has changed in a very long time(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.