2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LARulz

If Biden does win I am looking forward to watching Trumps meltdown, reckon we'll need a thread specially for it, "Trump goes into meltdown - 2020 edition" or something. I've never seen a outgoing president try to reject the peoples vote. Should be interesting and entertaining in equal measures.
He'll want to end on a riot and go to court. He knows he has lost but wants to go out a hero, not a looking a loser to his base/narrative. If he creates as much chaos and then says "I will leave as it's for the good of the country" or whatever, to his base he will be a hero.

He will absolutely refuse to be a 1 term president who just shuffles away with his tail between his legs

UncleBob

Bollocks and one of the most ignorant and uninformed posts in this thread.

Trade wars. Potential trade deal with the UK and other countries. Pulling out of the Paris Agreement, his fights with NATO, the Iran Nuclear treaty, his siding with Israel over everyone else and his determination to single Iran out at any cost. Russia, China.. North Korea... Countless rumours of him selling US secrets because he's over a barrel due to his debts. His involvement in stopping abortions in impoverished countries. Kids in cages and his refusal to accept refugees...

And on and on and on..

You're either just trolling or you are ignorant or you simply don't give a shit.

I'm alright Jack, feck everyone else. The attitude that is destroying the world and the attitude as to why Trump got elected in the first place.
It's somewhat amusing that you're complaining about the quality of a post and you end up listing "rumours of Trump selling US secrets to cover his own debts"

I mean, feck sake :lol:

Sure isn’t worse than George W Bush. Trump hasn’t sent America troops to the Iraq and Afghan wars.

Trump would have to do a lot to trump that. :p
I don't think most people are too concerned by that. In historic ranking polls he is never at the bottom, but you can guess who is.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
Kinda funny Trump whining about fraud at this point. The only possible logical deduction right now, if you want to run around screaming fraud, is that the GOP has somehow massively cheated based on the outrageous differences between the polls and the reported results. Not that I believe there's any cheating going on here.

Someone needs to take responsibility and find a cupboard to stuff Trump into while we wait for the final results.

lsd

The Oracle
Biden 8/11 favourite now which sounds promising. Mail vote hopefully to the rescue?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
What happens if Biden holds Wisconsin and Nevada, wins Michigan and loses Georgia and Pennsylvania.

I do not trust PA at all. It was supposed to be closer than WI and with WI being so close, I think that PA will go Trump. And in any case, the state legislators can decide to overrule the election there and pick the electoral college. But I assume that Biden wins even without it providing that he now wins MI. Am I right?
Trump has to take Mich, PA, GA, and one of NC or Wis to have chance of winning this.
He may take GA, PA and Mich, based on current vote counts. But the remaining are very close, with mail votes not yet counted. So odds of Biden winning is higher.

Suv666

so, when the whataboutism suits you, you use it

and i'm not going to enter a discusion if every hitler voter was antisemitic
is daft and is not the proper thread

still, the gays that vote for trump are not homophobic, so there you have a very clear proof that not every trump voter is homophobic

and i'm pretty sure that there are a lot non gay voters that arent homophobic
How is it whataboutism? By your own defination if a small group of minorities support an adminstration that means that administration and it base cant be anti that minority. It is a relevant comparison unlike your shift from homophobia to racism.
You've set the "rules" for for a base to be called homophobic impossible to achieve as according to you it only depends on two metrics
1) Every supporter individually must be voting for said administration solely because of homophobia
2) Not a single supporter must be LGBTQ+ themselves

Only then can a group be called homophobic. Using your logic it can be easily argued that the supporters of Putin as well as the Saudi regime arent homophobic as well.
You're intentionally using twisted logic and arguing in bad faith, there is no point in debating you in any thread.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Me too, although I refuse to get carried away. The time it takes to count is a disgrace though - surely it's possible to be more efficient?
It's stupid, but convoluted because the states can set their own laws on the voting so some are set up better than others with postal votes.

Some are circumstantial e.g Florida I think has a good system for mail votes as they prob get a few early ones in normal circumstances due to hurricane risk etc. At least this is what I heard sometime in the night on CNN!

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
How is it whataboutism? By your own defination if a small group of minorities support an adminstration that means that administration and it base cant be anti that minority. It is a relevant comparison unlike your shift from homophobia to racism.
You've set the "rules" for for a base to be called homophobic impossible to achieve as according to you it only depends on two metrics
1) Every supporter individually must be voting for said administration solely because of homophobia
2) Not a single supporter must be anti LGBTQ+ themselves

Only then can a group be called homophobic. Using your logic it can be easily argued that the supporters of Putin as well as the Saudi regime arent homophobic as well.
You're intentionally using twisted logic and arguing in bad faith, there is no point in debating you in any thread.
Don't feed the troll man. Let him be

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Never had been an issue before now, but it is somewhat preposterous that states weren’t geared up to count all the ballots in one go & not pausing the tally.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
2) Not a single supporter must be anti LGBTQ+ themselves

i never said anything about the administration
in no way i defended Trump or his policies
all i said is that not every voter is homophobic, racist or sexist
then it came the "I hate Trump more than anyone brigade" to try to make some sense

they failed

Status
Not open for further replies.