2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I don't see what's so attractive about Pete, if there was such a thing as a random politician generator, he'd be the kind of result you'd get.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Pete barely winning won't mean much in states that aren't so lopsidedly white.
If he takes a decent chunk of the white people in those states that were planning on voting for Biden that'll mean quite a lot.

Supports
Barcelona
Imagine if it's Trump vs Buttigieg. Trump won't even need to campaign.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
If he takes a decent chunk of the white people in those states that were planning on voting for Biden that'll mean quite a lot.
In a state generally considered quite progressive the candidates who you might see as progressive (Biden Warren Yang) got 44.5% of the delegates
They will probably get less in a number of other states
I'm not sure which white man the moderates will get behind in the end but I think Biden Bloomberg and Pete will feel pretty positive based on those figures

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
In a state generally considered quite progressive the candidates who you might see as progressive (Biden Warren Yang) got 44.5% of the delegates
They will probably get less in a number of other states
I'm not sure which white man the moderates will get behind in the end but I think Biden Bloomberg and Pete will feel pretty positive based on those figures
Biden's had an abysmal start and his popularity is based on the idea that he's electable. Pete doesn't get black votes. You seem quite keen on the idea that Bloomberg can win this but other than 'he has lotsa money' I'm not sure why.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
just saw the results
bernie wins 1st and 2nd alignment, pete wins the delegates :lol:

just another little coincidence, incompetence, that should be ignored by the bros. these things all somehow fall one way but no non no never analyse them as a whole.

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Biden's had an abysmal start and his popularity is based on the idea that he's electable. Pete doesn't get black votes. You seem quite keen on the idea that Bloomberg can win this but other than 'he has lotsa money' I'm not sure why.
I honestly can't see what bloombergs strategy is... But if he's spending literally billions of dollars I assume he has one?
I can't see him getting more than 50% delegates and I can't see him succeeding in a brokered convention though I guess he's betting a few billion dollars he can?

I think the democratic party on the whole is to the right of Bernie and for sure the country is... I just think the party end up with somebody in that moderate mould as the candidate I'm not sure who but I don't think they will go with Warren or Sanders (even though from a European perspective both seem quite moderate) perhaps Biden with Pete as VP could be the moderate solution (yes trump will destroy them)

sport2793

To be fair that latter point is probably more important than one would initially think. Trump has a ton of money in the bank from a campaign perspective.

Fergies Gum

just saw the results
bernie wins 1st and 2nd alignment, pete wins the delegates :lol:

just another little coincidence, incompetence, that should be ignored by the bros. these things all somehow fall one way but no non no never analyse them as a whole.
Bernie should still win most delegates in Iowa. Large number of precincts from places where Bernie will do well have not been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.