2021 American Civil War

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
''Interesting'' conversation with a Trump voter

Qanon has "rock-solid evidence the Chinese stole the election." Trump wants to give power back to the people whereas Biden is on board with the "abolishment of private property, rationing all good because of climate change."
Google was "changing algorithms to get Hilary Clinton elected." - something that is provably false.

And this guy is one of the less crazy ones.

Last edited:

Sweet Square

Qanon has "rock-solid evidence the Chinese stole the election." Trump wants to give power back to the people whereas Biden is on board with the "abolishment of private property, rationing all good because of climate change."
Google was "changing algorithms to get Hilary Clinton elected." - something that is basically false.

And this guy is one of the less crazy ones.
Yeah my main take away was that a large part of the Qanon stuff is pure enjoyment and spectacle. When the presenter put forward a left wing reading of politics, the trump guy lost interest. The section with the brilliant monologue from the film The Network got him interested again but straight after it was back into the Q conspiracy stuff, with individual actors who are ''good'' and others who are ''bad''(With a bizarre dose of ''anti communism''). It's just a big game with the end goal of Trump locking up the liberal celebrities they see on tv/online.

As pointed out in the comments, the trump supporter world view can be summed up pretty easily - ''I have no idea, I've heard a lot of things''.

Suv666

Was reading this subreddit about people who have lost loved ones to the Qanon rabbit hole. Fecking heartbreaking man.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
DOJ is worried about infiltration within National Guard protecting Capitol. This shit is crazy.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Was reading this subreddit about people who have lost loved ones to the Qanon rabbit hole. Fecking heartbreaking man.
Same. Although I didn't find it that heartbreaking.

Call me heartless

The Firestarter

DOJ is worried about infiltration within National Guard protecting Capitol. This shit is crazy.
Anyone with a brain should be worried . I think they will put the guardsmen in the outer perimeter around the stage. And the most vetted service agents will be immediately near the stage. Some medieval shit.

DavelinaJolie

She can't be that stupid, tour the day before then deny it
These people jumped on the coattails of a guy who got elected president; a guy who got there by lying, on camera, about things he did, captured on camera or audio. They have a righteous attitude that they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and words, and they learned it from a guy who wasn't held accountable for his actions and words, and in fact, got rewarded for it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
i love how they are looking through random paperwork, like they will find a big envelope labelled "Stolen Election Proof, Do not hand to Mob"
I thought the same :lol: , and he says something like “there’s gotta be something here!” Like he’s watched too many films.

also that nob with the horns and face paint is such a pussy, giving it all the loud roar but then nicey nicey when the cop was asking him to leave the desk which he was about to do until more of the nobs turned up, then it looked like he decided to stay now he had back up and to give a joke of a prayer through a mega phone, to top it off his mother is complaining about his jail food like he’s some kind of wet behind the ears kid. He seems to have got a massive case of self importance, which no doubt will get bigger now his mug his all over the place

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You also got to love them all together proudly chanting "TREASON! TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!" while entering the halls.
Don't you wish everyone would go about their work similarly joyful and confident?
A group of doctors entering the OR, rhythmically shouting "SURGERY! SURGERY!", bank robbers marching down the stairs to the vault chanting "ROBBERY! ROBBERY! ROBBERY!".
Also makes identification of the charges to be brought much easier.

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Qanon is a great example of the fact that we don't need religion as an excuse for violence.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Not surprising given 74M people voted for Trump, and a fair portion of that are deep down the QAnon rabbit hole, there's a good chance that a number of the National Guard believe the attempted insurrection was a good thing and want the chance to take it one step further on Wednesday.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Not surprising given 74M people voted for Trump, and a fair portion of that are deep down the QAnon rabbit hole, there's a good chance that a number of the National Guard believe the attempted insurrection was a good thing and want the chance to take it one step further on Wednesday.
Good chance? It's practically 6 in every 13 people....

Close to half of american. Not to mention if some of them holds key position

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
They are driven by religion though, aren’t they? (Referring to the ‘satanists’, ‘save children’ part)
True - albeit an utter perversion of Christianity in which God is identified with Guns and the teachings of Jesus are totally ignored in favour of Old Testament macho rantings against women, non-heterosexuals, foreigners and others.

But really, even this 'religion' of theirs is just an attempt at camouflaging - providing convenient cover for - beliefs that they hold regardless.

Last edited:

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

Nobody thinks it disgusting that there is a homeless camp near the US Capitol. I was shocked at just how shitty the area a few blocks from the Capitol is. I spent a month in DC on a research project at the National Archives and I saw a lot of the city and was struck by the difference between the likes of Georgetown and other cruddy parts of the city.

It really is a reflection of the US when you think about it.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Nobody thinks it disgusting that there is a homeless camp near the US Capitol. I was shocked at just how shitty the area a few blocks from the Capitol is. I spent a month in DC on a research project at the National Archives and I saw a lot of the city and was struck by the difference between the likes of Georgetown and other cruddy parts of the city.

It really is a reflection of the US when you think about it.
Sometimes it's because there are a large number of outreach programs headquartered in capitol cities that you see a lot of homeless in them. Proximity to resources and all that. The charities need to be close to the bureaucracy and the homeless benefit from being close to the groups that can help them.