2024 U.S. Elections

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
It's kind of ironic when you think about the fact that Ben Carson is living proof that being educated doesn't make you a smart man. Something a lot of Trump supporters like to claim in general.
You can be smart in your field, but oblivious in others, as is the case with Carson.

RedDevilQuebecois

With George Santos now officially out, we have a special election coming up soon in his New York district. That will be worth watching as we will know whether or not Biden's message still gets through after 3 years.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
With George Santos now officially out, we have a special election coming up soon in his New York district. That will be worth watching as we will know whether or not Biden's message still gets through after 3 years.
A Dem will take that seat on the trot.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I think you said the same thing in 2020, so I wouldn't get too worried yet. Just a little bit worried, since he's even crazier now.
I don't remember that but if I did then I hope I jinx him again

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He’s not anymore. Are you saying that’s a lifetime disqualifier?
If he runs, one would suspect he will have a game plan in place for how to handle anything from her. And that’s if she even has any dirt on him at all. We’re presuming she may, but for all we know she may well not.

InfiniteBoredom

He’s not anymore. Are you saying that’s a lifetime disqualifier?
The skeleton in the closet she knows about would be a disqualifier.

It’s also a feeling. Newsom has that straight laced conventional politician look, someone who smiles and looks great for the camera and comes out with well rehearsed zingers, but those tend to have glass jaws and his career to date has been pretty much smooth sailing. I don’t get the vibes that he can be resilient, even a bit shameless, when faced with a major personal scandal.

Mike Smalling

If he runs, one would suspect he will have a game plan in place for how to handle anything from her. And that’s if she even has any dirt on him at all. We’re presuming she may, but for all we know she may well not.
Yeah, and by the time he runs they will have been divorced for 20 years. Any dirt or stories she suddenly would come up with, would also seem very convenient given her current alignment.

I’m not sure it’s that big of a problem.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Gallup poll:

Half of Americans approve of Israel’s military action in the Hamas-led Gaza Strip, and 45% disapprove, according to a Gallup poll conducted several weeks after Hamas launched a deadly attack on Israel that led to a major military operation by Israel.
  • Solid majorities of Republicans (71%), men (59%), adults 55 and older (63%) and White adults (61%) approve of Israel’s military actions in Gaza.
  • Conversely, more than six in 10 Democrats (63%), adults younger than 35 (67%), and people of color (64%) disapprove, as do the slight majority of women (52%).
President Joe Biden’s 32% approval rating for his handling of the Israel-Hamas situation is lower than his already-anemic 37% overall job approval rating in the new poll. This approval deficit is especially pronounced among the groups who are most opposed to Israel’s military action in Gaza: Democrats, people of color, women and young adults. These groups express significantly less approval for the job Biden is doing on the Middle East situation than they offer for his job performance overall.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/545045/americans-back-israel-military-action-gaza.aspx

Abysmal numbers for Biden.

Last edited:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Maybe he's having a joke at the expense of the party rules.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid

Montana needs to reject this guy, as they did with Rosendale, he would 100% vote for ACA repeal with no plan to replace it.

Tester needs to hammer this guy over health care next year, among other things.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
They aren't even trying to attack him though. The entire "race" has been undertaken on the basis of "oh Trump is right about everything he says, but he lost to Biden so I'm running against him".
More like waiting for justice to put him to jail