3 Players needed in January.

Toddler

Yep. I expect a quiet month - the club will save its money for a new manager in the summer.
I honestly don't have a clue what this club is doing, where it is going and what does it want? I have been for example asking for a quality right winger since Nani left and so have many others but no, no right winger. I have have been asking for rb and lb for a long time but no we have kept with the old timers. Okay now we have a new hope in Shaw and Dalot but nevertheless. Oh well, lets keep dreaming.

Infra-red

I honestly don't have a clue what this club is doing, where it is going and what does it want? I have been for example asking for a quality right winger since Nani left and so have many others but no, no right winger. I have have been asking for rb and lb for a long time but no we have kept with the old timers. Okay now we have a new hope in Shaw and Dalot but nevertheless. Oh well, lets keep dreaming.
Indeed. The Woodward era will surely be remembered for incompetence, cringeworthy press briefings, a plethora of official tractor/noodle 'partners' and failure on the pitch. An absolute shitshow for nigh on 6 years.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Wouldn't surprise me if they were willing to flog him in the next two transfer windows and we'll be dumb enough to go for it.
2017-18 was the best time to sell him. Luckily not our problem anymore.

beingshe7don

First of all, I would be happy if we manage to renew the contracts/ keep some of our big players (De Gea, Pogba, Bailly, Martial, Mata, Rashford and Herrera) let alone get 3 new players in. The other thing is Mourinho needs to leave... He's a cancer to this club. The sooner we remove this cancer from the club, the quicker we can fix the issues, otherwise it will only spread further. Therefore, I wouldn't give him any money.