9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
:lol: Jason you seriously cannot be pulling that anti-european crap because some people ask questions. Most of the people asking the serious questions are from within your own country!

Bearded but no genius

I dont mean to demean the dead Jason, im just thinking out loud like thousands of other people.

There are a lot of co-incidences which singularly one could dismiss casually but when you put them all together it makes me ask certain questions.

6 weeks before 9/11, a new lease was signed for the WTC, which included insurance built in specifically for terrorist attacks. After the attacks they tried to claim for over 7bn dollars, although the courts knocked it down to nearly 3 in the end.

Why, when the recovery teams moved in, did they find a lorry and vans/cars loaded with gold halfway down am 'escape' tunnel? There were no drivers found, yet the trucks were loaded, seemingly in advance, ready to go.

Now the stock options for United airlines which were being traded like mad just days before the attacks. Someone posted a report earlier which after investigation dismissed it as nothing. Yet, here was stock being moved at up to 11 times what it normally does. I do not believe that these were being traded just because someone had a hunch that it would be good business.

Whilst im not behind the theory that a 'conspiracy' goes all the way to the top, i believe that someone did have advance knowledge that something was going to happen. There are too many coincidences.

Doesnt any of this niggle at you, or do you seriously believe everything that your government publishes?
It niggles at me that someone who I thought was sane could be such an unmitigated arse on this issue.

There is gold being moved every single day at thousands of locations all across the world, even if those stories are true.

There were airline stocks being moved like mad in general in that period, as there were a number of events in our domestic politics that were causing serious problems with airline investments. If that story is even true.

There are always insurance policies being renewed all across the world. There are many terrorist based policies on many financial centres. Even if your story is true.

There is every reason for someone who suffers a catastrophic loss to actually claim on their insurance policy. Are you going to tell me that you wouldn't claim on your own insurance if you suffered a loss?

Really. Do you believe everything you read on the internet, or only if it involves the Evil Americans?

Shameful shit, and demeaning of the dead.

Tell us about the Pentagon rocket, and the faked moon landing. At least there are no corpses to spit at in the latter.

Bearded but no genius

:lol: Jason you seriously cannot be pulling that anti-european crap because some people ask questions. Most of the people asking the serious questions are from within your own country!
Bullshit, and you know it.

The 'movement' to deny 9/11 in America comes from the crowd who despises Bush and will tell any possible lie about him to try to somehow 'get back' at him for having the temerity to exist. Most of them wear tinfoil hats.

The wild mainstream popularity of such insanity in Europe is for exactly the reasons I state. You know it, you're just better off pretending to not be madcap.

There was a book in France about how 9/11 was the Evil Americans fault, as led by the Evil Jews. It was a bestseller for weeks there.

Coincidence? Or part of a bigger pattern?

The sad thing is you're blind or two faced enough to pretend there isn't a heavy anti-American bigotry on behalf of much of the European left.

Bearded but no genius

Jase why do you interpret everything as someone having a dig at Americans?
I don't interpret "everything" as doing that. Easier for you to say that than admit there might just be something to what I'm saying.

If you fail to see how mainstream some on the European left makes casual hatred of Americans - especially since we had the temerity to elect a leader Europe didn't like - then I can't help you.

You're hardly going to admit that there is something odd about how mainstream all of these nonsense "questions" about 9/11 is in Europe, whereas in America they are dismissed as complete crank crap.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
The voice of the narrator is hillarious. He's probably 14. No wonder so many caftards here like this fake documentary. It was done by a fellow junior high kid.
dont worry, nobody is going to start a war or something.. why are you so worked up? a fake documentary is what it was because YOU said so, now its time for your bed little person, i dont think your mom would be very happy if she knew you were talking to so many grown ups on the internet.
why dont you look at all these funny little faces:-
:):wenger::mad::D:yawn::lol::nervous::devil::cool::angel:

Spoony

The People's President
I dont think that 9/11 was an inside job. I believe that it was conducted by a terrorist organization. But the US government knew that an attack was going to happen, and they deliberately ignored all the warnings, because they wanted an attack against their country so that they could be given the rights to go into countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. Similar to what happend at Pearl Harbor, before the attack the US government had been doing everything in it's power to provoke the japanese.
Now, that is plausible.

golden_blunder

Staff
If you fail to see how mainstream some on the European left makes casual hatred of Americans - especially since we had the temerity to elect a leader Europe didn't like - then I can't help you.

now i have nothing against Mr Bush, but that right there is an entirely different question, probably for an entirely different thread!

golden_blunder

Staff
Now, that is plausible.
now if that is plausible, isnt it also plausible for information to be passed along that something 'might' happen, and there is why we saw new insurance being taken out (just in case), gold being readied to be moved and also stock trading.

Rooney gr8

It is harder for CIA to do so in their own country than Bin Laden and co.
CIA is made up of people after all, american people who suddenly don't go evil as soon as they become agents. As I said it is just not the possible that not even one man was against killing people of his own country.
i dont know.. maybe they are selected beforehand...? just a thought

lynchie

You can't be serious.

I hate debates like this because they always turn out to be "defenders of the Western world" VS "critics of the Western world" or whatever and this makes it impossibile to have a SERIOUS confrontation on FACTS.
I'm not anti American and I'd rather live in the USA than in Iraq, or Iran or any other country between Marocco and India, ok? I also like Springsteen and Presley, if this is seen as a tribute to American culture. ;)

But, for feck's sake, you CAN'T keep telling that there are NO weird, VERY weird facts, ok?
The thesis that it was deliberately caused or, better, deliberately IGNORED in order to have a holy good cause to raise a fecking hell CAN'T BE RIDICULIZED. It might not be true, but it COULD be. It has happened before.

Or are you wearing a ring at your nose?
Actually I can be serious, very serious. And there are some very weird facts, for instance a group of fanatics hijacked a number of planes to smash them into towers full of innocent civilians from all over the world. That's very weird. The windows blowing out when a skyscraper collapses is not weird.

Now if you'd actually done some independent research and come to a different conclusion you'd be worth arguing with. However you appear to be another who has accepted all the shit that Loose Change and others have spouted verbatim, and then you accuse me of "wearing a ring at your nose".

People like you annoy me, but people that profit from spreading these sick distortions of the truth, uncaring about the misery of the victims' relatives, they make me truly sick.

Bearded but no genius

now i have nothing against Mr Bush, but that right there is an entirely different question, probably for an entirely different thread!
Another conspiracy theory expounded by those experts in Europe.

I live in Florida. Gore was begging for a dramatic and unconstitutional change in the law.

And even under his standards, he never would have won - as innumerable recounts by leftist papers the world over proved.

Unless you think he actually went back (possibly with his Hurricane Katrina Weather Machine) and changed the fabric of time and space and thus changed the votes.

More leftist hatred-driven insanity - most popular in Europe.

Spoony

The People's President
now if that is plausible, isnt it also plausible for information to be passed along that something 'might' happen, and there is why we saw new insurance being taken out (just in case), gold being readied to be moved and also stock trading.
Thing is Geebs, I think you can make conspiracy theories about each and every event that occurs. However, I do find it strange that the Americans didn't act on Mossads(and Putins) intelligence.

Rooney gr8

the american economy was spiraling downwards after so many years of clinton(a decent leader) who didnt wage wars to fuel the war machine. if bin laden was conspiring to do maximum damage to america, why not wait a couple of years till their economy collapsed? he kick started their economy with his alleged act..
but my question is this..
what about the gold?

el eric

does anyone else think the last plane was shot down by the americans themselves?

i remember on the day that not much news was released about the last plane while the twin towers and pentagon were being reported. i think that the decided that shooting down the plane would be the best thing to do despite the colleteral damage and the delay in the news breaking the story was the american government trying the best way to spin the incident, finally coming up with the passengers overpowering the terrorists.
however thats only my opinion

i dont believe in the twin towers explosion theorys yet the is something very odd with the whole pentagon thing as well

Rooney gr8

does anyone else think the last plane was shot down by the americans themselves?

i remember on the day that not much news was released about the last plane while the twin towers and pentagon were being reported. i think that the decided that shooting down the plane would be the best thing to do despite the colleteral damage and the delay in the news breaking the story was the american government trying the best way to spin the incident, finally coming up with the passengers overpowering the terrorists.

i dont believe in the twin towers explosion theorys yet the is something very odd with the whole pentagon thing as well

so you dont beleive the actual word of the firemen and eye witnesses on that very dayday?

Rooney gr8

http://stage6.divx.com/user/LouderThanWords/video/1029060/Ground-Zero-9/11-2006

Bearded but no genius

it was Europe's fault
the american economy was spiraling downwards after so many years of clinton(a decent leader) who didnt wage wars to fuel the war machine. if bin laden was conspiring to do maximum damage to america, why not wait a couple of years till their economy collapsed? he kick started their economy with his alleged act..
what about the gold?
information and disinformation = usa
nobody believes anything about america anymore, its ridiculous.
Point proven, actually, Geebs.

I just hope if Ireland gets hit a significant proportion of Americans don't babble in similar fashion.

lynchie

loose change crew have done a good service though...
No no no no no... loose change is a sick little fecker in his bedroom making money from people's misery with twisted uninformed bollocks.

The sooner people stop seeing Loose Change as some sort of pioneering conspiracy busting investigative journalism the better. It's complete bollocks, as has been shown by every knowledgable commentator who has bothered to analyse it.

Rooney gr8

No no no no no... loose change is a sick little fecker in his bedroom making money from people's misery with twisted uninformed bollocks.

The sooner people stop seeing Loose Change as some sort of pioneering conspiracy busting investigative journalism the better. It's complete bollocks, as has been shown by every knowledgable commentator who has bothered to analyse it.
so the fact that there was a training exercise about hijacked planes taking place at the same time on the same day which threw the reaction times out and increased the chaos factor significantly also the 7/7 bombings in london had the same hindrance, a training exercise on the same day at the same time regarding bombings on the same targets..

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
They say that never in history a building crashed down because of fire. Even after burning for 18 hours or so (Madrid). Yet on 9/11 three buildings collapsed caused by the heat of the fire?? What you think about that?
I noticed the video also managed to not mention what a 100 ton plane traveling at 500 mph would do to the internal structure of a building. I'd imagine much of the structure was severely damaged, thus crippling the building. Eventually, all the weight from the top would start pushing down. You saw the end result.

I still have my questions about the Pentagon, but I don't buy into this conspiracy. Far too many people would have to be involved to pull this off. And just which persons would some secret group seek out hoping their target would agree to such a tragic scenario? Those that said no would they be killed off? The US gov't, for which I work for, has it's sinister side, like any other gov't. But they are not going to kill off thousands of their own citizens in order to create the Patriot Act and start wars overseas.

Though I must say I'm not shocked you jumped on the anti-US side given your past posts in regards to the US.

Rooney gr8

I noticed the video also managed to not mention what a 100 ton plane traveling at 500 mph would do to the internal structure of a building. I'd imagine much of the structure was severely damaged, thus crippling the building. Eventually, all the weight from the top would start pushing down. You saw the end result.

I still have my questions about the Pentagon, but I don't buy into this conspiracy. Far too many people would have to be involved to pull this off. And just which persons would some secret group seek out hoping their target would agree to such a tragic scenario? Those that said no would they be killed off? The US gov't, for which I work for, has it's sinister side, like any other gov't. But they are not going to kill off thousands of their own citizens in order to create the Patriot Act and start wars overseas.

Though I must say I'm not shocked you jumped on the anti-US side given your past posts in regards to the US.
i totally get your point, as the 2nd plane crashed into the middle of the tower, but the first plane crashed quite near the top of the tower, so why did that fall? there was much less weight above.
why did people say there were several explosions after the plane hit the building.. firemen and staff and the people who tried to help all stated that as it happened to news reporters on the day.

MrMarcello

Even speculating like that is not just silly and ridiculous, but spits on the people who died.

Who exactly would have carried out this vile scheme for insurance money?

And how would getting the insurance money on the destroyed gold be in any way preferable to having the actual destroyed gold of the same value?

Shameful stuff.
It's the Jews, Jason. Obviously.

golden_blunder

Staff
which begs the question, why is there a small hole in the Pentagon strike?

It doesnt add up.

golden_blunder

Staff
Which is the only event on that day I still have questions about.
which is fair enough. The thread was to gauge whether people still had any questions about the day, for me theres a few questions still. I suspect the truth lies somewhere in the middle

FresnoBob

what about the gold?
I'm going to let you in on a secret. George Bush the Younger was inaguarated in January of 2001, less than 8 months before this event. Also, at the time, Dubya hadn't declared war on anyone nor deployed our troops anywhere. Do you really think that an economy the size of that of the US somehow was "spiraling down" based on GOP economic plans in that 8 months?

You obviously don't know anything about economics or US politics, so why not just admit that you watched the show, don't know squat, and want to believe it.

CasaStreets

The structural aspects, such as heat melting steel and such arent much of an issue. There is a interview with the chief archetect of the twin towers, where he talked about how certain portions of the insulation could get hot enough in tandem with the jet fuel to weaken a signifigant portion of the structure.

He also went on about the structure of the collapse and how it was designed to fall inside itself.

So GB its possible the transcript is online of that interview.

Also, I live in Northern Virginia, and most adults you ask who worked at the pentagon (my father had a meeting at the pentagon that day) will tell you without hesitation that they know or know from a friend closer to the impact that it was without a doubt, a plane. But it's simply convenient for loose change to ignore that.

Rooney gr8

Originally Posted by jasonrh View Post
Even speculating like that is not just silly and ridiculous, but spits on the people who died.

Who exactly would have carried out this vile scheme for insurance money?

And how would getting the insurance money on the destroyed gold be in any way preferable to having the actual destroyed gold of the same value?

Shameful stuff.

the gold was stolen wasnt it... then claimed back off the insurance maybe?
nah nobody would kill or hurt people for money, not in this day and age.
irac and afganistan are just wars on terror ..yeah?
how much money was the towers holding anyway? it was several billion..
why do you feel responsible for the actions of your govt?
no one is ever blaming the american public. i dont feel resposible for blair backing your bush. most people in the uk didnt want it either.

did you know that the destruction of the twin towers was depicted in 6 movies prior the the actual event, most famously at the end of fight club.

the buildings themselves were a symbol of debt and financial slavery to the average joe.they were a stain on american success to many people whone i was associating with at the time

Rooney gr8

I'm going to let you in on a secret. George Bush the Younger was inaguarated in January of 2001, less than 8 months before this event. Also, at the time, Dubya hadn't declared war on anyone nor deployed our troops anywhere. Do you really think that an economy the size of that of the US somehow was "spiraling down" based on GOP economic plans in that 8 months?

You obviously don't know anything about economics or US politics, so why not just admit that you watched the show, don't know squat, and want to believe it.
thanks for your input but i did state that after years of clinton not declaring blah blah read my post fella.

golden_blunder

Staff
but what kind of plane Casa? Everyone is saying it was also a passenger jet but if so why wasnt there more damage?

we saw the devastation it did to the towers. Why wasn't there a trail leading into the Pentagon? why wasnt the impact bigger? why was the windows on either side of the 'impact' still intact?

also if we are to believe the flight path info, its a hell of twisting and turning the pilot did to get it into position

MrMarcello

To answer your question, IMO the building that got struck on the corner for instance, can't remember 1 or 2, would have been made structurally unsound on that side. I would therefore expect the building to end up tilting and pivoting at that point where it has been weakened and fall more sideways than it did.

Just my logical (IMO) view point. To me the footage looks more like a controlled demolision. I can only say it as I see it.
Well you can see a side of the second building hit (first to fall) fall outwards, and then down. The rest I leave up to physics and what actually happened - an unprecedented event (i.e. a 100 ton civilian aircraft hitting a high rise building).

Status
Not open for further replies.