9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearded but no genius

Still waiting for that apology from when topper lied.

Topper seems to have some agenda involving not apologising for his lying and impuning my reputation.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
Time for retiring this thread.
yeah best to play it safe, we wouldnt want anybody on the caf getting the wrong idea's now would we...
i mean, youtube footage is simply junk science according to so many who have posted in this thread, yet start a new thread and...well.. say no more!!!

does anybody on here know that the victims and families of 7/7 are crying out for a public inquiry or investigation... its an outrage!! imho.

its the sixth anniversary of 911 a week today, eh..
shall we have a sweep on how long before a thorough and independent inquiry is carried out rather than the farce which was restrained throughout.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
yeah best to play it safe, we wouldnt want anybody on the caf getting the wrong idea's now would we...
i mean, youtube footage is simply junk science according to so many who have posted in this thread, yet start a new thread and...well.. say no more!!!

does anybody on here know that the victims and families of 7/7 are crying out for a public inquiry or investigation... its an outrage!! imho.

its the sixth anniversary of 911 a week today, eh..
shall we have a sweep on how long before a thorough and independent inquiry is carried out rather than the farce which was restrained throughout.
Yes, the relatives of the 7/7 victims want a public inquiry, but that is not going to happen. An besides, an 'independent inquiry' is a contradiction in terms. It would never be fully independent.

Bearded but no genius

I look forward to topper's apology.

I know he's not the kind of man to just start throwing insults when it becomes clear that he's lied.

Rooney gr8

Yes, the relatives of the 7/7 victims want a public inquiry, but that is not going to happen. An besides, an 'independent inquiry' is a contradiction in terms. It would never be fully independent.
i know, politicians bug me..
they are worse than scouse smack 'eds..
but obviously not worse than scousers when liverpoo have won a trophy..

Rooney gr8

I look forward to topper's apology.

I know he's not the kind of man to just start throwing insults when it becomes clear that he's lied.
jason, do you know what they say about jokes told over and over again hoping to get some sort of reaction?

they aren't as funny the second time.
just a little hint dude in case you havent heard it.. no need for any thanks;)

topper

Clown
Still waiting for that apology from when topper lied.

Topper seems to have some agenda involving not apologising for his lying and impuning my reputation.
Your reputation doesn't seem to mean much to you either if you won't do this you dummy :lol:

Repeat of my 1201 post dated 20th August

Tell you what Jason - Sultan is a Mod I respect and so do you - I'll make an open deal with you - get him to examine your comments in post 1107 and 1161 and my contributions to the 9/11 discussion here and if he agrees with your comments in those your above threads I'll ban myself for a week from Redcaff. If he doesn't agree with your comments then you stay out of the General and Current Affairs Forums for a fortnight

Bearded but no genius

Looking forward to that apology.

You were demonstrably proven to be a liar by Red Molly ages ago.

For some reason you'd rather talk about bowel movements, Barbie dolls, Sultan, and all sorts of other things rather than admit your misconduct.

Tut tut, tops.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Your reputation doesn't seem to mean much to you either if you won't do this you dummy :lol:

Repeat of my 1201 post dated 20th August

Tell you what Jason - Sultan is a Mod I respect and so do you - I'll make an open deal with you - get him to examine your comments in post 1107 and 1161 and my contributions to the 9/11 discussion here and if he agrees with your comments in those your above threads I'll ban myself for a week from Redcaff. If he doesn't agree with your comments then you stay out of the General and Current Affairs Forums for a fortnight
At best you have contradicted yourself in this thread as Red Molly pointed out in post 1160.

The posts of Jason's you have pointed out are well within the norms of this forum as far as I can see.

I don't know if you actually believe this 9/11 guff but want to distance yourself from the ramblings of Rooney_gr8 or if you were egging him on for effect and then wanted to distance yourself from the ramblings but either way I don't see you have much to complain about TBH.

It is alos you who have resorted to petty insults in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.