A list of footballers worse than Ashley Young

KrasHammerhand

That was brutal, had a few different options and decided he could go thru a player.

He has been just awful lately.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Other than Paul Dummett, who has quietly been the worst player in the PL for a few years, no one else immediately springs to mind. Probably a few though.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I implore you to come to De Kuip and see a Feyenoord match. You will see 21 of them.

(All bar RVP)

laughtersassassin

Young has had many more games just as bad as Neville vs West Brom. Worst Captain in our history. Everything I hate in a player in that he talks a big game and pretends he is good but is consistently without fail useless.

Kag

Despicable that all involved at the club have allowed this bloke to remain a fixture in the first team. I called it in the summer, that he’d be starting by September, which makes it all the more irritating.

He’s abominable.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He was absolutely shocking tonight.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Pepe.

He was ok against Leicester I think? Probably because we somehow managed to hold on to a lead and he wasn't called on to do anything other than the abolsulte basics. Elsewhere he's been garbage.

Dozer

Receive ball standing still
Stand still a bit longer
Wait for man to close you down
Kick ball directly against man

It’s the same disease that afflicted Antonio Valencia for his last 18 months here. Abysmal

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is a complete waste of space. By far the worst full back in the league.

Worst full back in the league: Young

Worst no.10 in the league: Lingard

PitTon

He is playing fullback pposition for long time but his playing patterns whenever he receives the ball is ridiculous. Hitting it long, passing to winger who is under huge pressure or creating an attacking chance for other teams (like away to Barca, Messi goal)

We need old heads in the team but if they don't perform then what the point to start them.

And also, hes gone next year. Let other players take the corners.

Ace of Spades

I thought some of his corners tonight were pretty good, particular the one that McT missed the header for.

But at fullback, he is like a sunday league player just launching it down the line under any sort of pressure. Woeful.
I meant his crossing, and the one decent corner was the one he whipped in, instead of the shit loopy ones that he did time and again.

Why is he on corners anyway, we have some aerial threat in the box, give it to Periera who is actually good at taking set pieces.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I meant his crossing, and the one decent corner was the one he whipped in, instead of the shit loopy ones that he did time and again.

Why is he on corners anyway, we have some aerial threat in the box, give it to Periera who is actually good at taking set pieces.
Yeah, his floated corners are dogshit. He had a few that were drilled straight and usually found Maguire, they were decent.

But I agree. His crossing in open play is horrendous. He seems to take an age to set himself too.

spiriticon

Comfortably the worst first teamer for the last 3 years and still he is CAPTAIN.

I mean, we've probably already thrown the 3 points away even before the ball is kicked.

Who the hell is going to take us seriously when they see Young leading the team out. Psychological disaster.

hobbers

Hope he realises exactly how catastrophically shite he is.

Half the crowd could have done a better job out there tonight.