Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara125

Apparently there are three girls involved in this gripping saga.

1. Girlfriend in the role of "Baby Mama"
2. Marlie in the role of "Leaker/side chick" AKA 'he told me he don't want that baby'
3. Snap conversation girl in the role of "Snap Conversation Girl." 'Look at this convo I just happened to have saved. He was with me, too, not that long ago.'

The screenshot of that conversation with the 'travel expenses' was from girl 3.
Yeah I gathered that there were three but I thought the Snapchat was between him and his (now ex) girlfriend. Thanks for clearing it up for me :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Literally says on the top "that don't discuss off topic talking points "

Dante

Average bang
Even aside from the goal, I noticed he was getting himself more central and closer to goal against Newcastle.

I think it's a useful string for him to add to his bow, because his runs in the final third have been almost as predictable as Valencia's used to be. If opposition defenders need to start worrying about him taking shots at goal, it'll help to open up space for him.

Ventura

At least he scored a hattrick, and even tap-ins count. People have been complaining about him not coming into the box enough.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
And the girl he cheated with is Lingard;'s ex... Can't make this stuff up.
I hope I'm not jumping the gun but going out with Lingard then going out with AWB, the age differences between the two, the money & celebrity nature involved, the social media involved, tallimg about sex openly even for a joke

- it kind of shows what type of girl this might be, never mind how bad the guys are.

AshRK

Why do we not hear this stuff from Pool players? They know how to keep the media quiet and do not feck around as much.
Because the media knows their fans back their players to the hill and that controversy would die down. On the other hand our fans like to troll our own players so you have controversy and get clicks.

macheda14

Because the media knows their fans back their players to the hill and that controversy would die down. On the other hand our fans like to troll our own players so you have controversy and get clicks.
This isn't coming from the media. It's purely social media.

AshRK

This isn't coming from the media. It's purely social media.
The mantra still remains the same. Some of our fans just because of their hatredness towards Ole and the players he bought minus Bruno will believe anything and troll them. For example there were fans here who blindly believed Duncan's article of rift between Bruno and Ole. And they wanted it to be true eventhough any one following Duncan Castles will tell you he is a Jose mouthpiece.

Sara125

The mantra still remains the same. Some of our fans just because of their hatredness towards Ole and the players he bought minus Bruno will believe anything and troll them. For example there were fans here who blindly believed Duncan's article of rift between Bruno and Ole. And they wanted it to be true eventhough any one following Duncan Castles will tell you he is a Jose mouthpiece.
I don’t think anyone is entertaining this because they hate Ole. Any scandal such as this gets people excited.

macheda14

I mean if you can prove that the majority of the fans on twitter aren't rival fans revelling in it, then perhaps I'd agree with you. But, I think you're ignoring the fact that most of the fans taking the piss are in fact rival fans.

AshRK

I mean if you can prove that the majority of the fans on twitter aren't rival fans revelling in it, then perhaps I'd agree with you. But, I think you're ignoring the fact that most of the fans taking the piss are in fact rival fans.
I am not just basing on twitter where trolls are more. Although we attract the most it seems. Even here you have fans who buy anything said by the media or social media. I already gave you the duncan Castles news example. Look at that thread and people blindly trusted him.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Not that footballers or celebrities in general get any kind of sympathy from me, but I never understand these toxic people who have to partake in the dirty deed and then take it onto social media.

Gutter press are regurgitating it as well :houllier:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not that footballers or celebrities in general get any kind of sympathy from me, but I never understand these toxic people who have to partake in the dirty deed and then take it onto social media.

Gutter press are regurgitating it as well :houllier:
The thing is footballers are fully aware of this. Yet they fall prey time after time.

And the girl he cheated with is Lingard;'s ex... Can't make this stuff up.
This girl makes her life by getting with footballers. Most probably just sleep with her and forget her, the you get the occasional that dates her, and her dream is to find the chump that weds her.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
honestly, who gives a damn?

AWB isn't married, he's a young single footballer and obviously enjoying his fame.

These girls know what they're getting into - lets not pretend that for a second :lol: they're out for the money and to be a "WAG" themselves.

snowkarl

Ex
honestly, who gives a damn?

AWB isn't married, he's a young single footballer and obviously enjoying his fame.

These girls know what they're getting into - lets not pretend that for a second :lol: they're out for the money and to be a "WAG" themselves.
Imagine writing this thinking you look good and reasonable.

It's okay to cheat if you're rich and young because all girls who are together with footballers are gold diggers?

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope this is not indicative of your character but a desperate attempt to defend a footballer you like.

Immoral acts are not more acceptable because the person who committed them is rich and famous, give your head a shake.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Ex

Imagine writing this thinking you look good and reasonable.

It's okay to cheat if you're rich and young because all girls who are together with footballers are gold diggers?

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope this is not indicative of your character but a desperate attempt to defend a footballer you like.

Immoral acts are not more acceptable because the person who committed them is rich and famous, give your head a shake.
Spoken like a true virgin. I agree with you.

Anyway just hope he has a good game tonight.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No wonder he smashed that goal in the other night, he’s been in banging form lately

Ekeke

Got beat that one time and Fred got back to cover. Other than that he was back to his best defending. PSG hadnt seen anything like him, they couldnt believe he kept winning the ball but he did. He's a special player when in form/not tired

Status
Not open for further replies.