Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I think he cheated on his pregnant wife and said to his side chick that he didnt want the baby.

It was the sidechick that showed this out to everyone.
Oof, what a prick and an idiot. How Premier League players think they can get away with this stuff is beyond me. They will always get caught.

I don't see why the girl has to tell the world either. Tell her privately. Exposing it to the world is a cnuty thing to do to a pregnant woman.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Has any footballer ever kept a side chick quiet ever?
Oof, what a prick and an idiot. How Premier League players think they can get away with this stuff is beyond me. They will always get caught.

I don't see why the girl has to tell the world either. Tell her privately. Exposing it to the world is a cnuty thing to do to a pregnant woman.
What Wan Bissaka done is very wrong but not exactly a new action within footballers either. I just think at Manchester united this is a slightly shining on the fact that we pay our players a bit too much so they get a bit big headed. From the celebrity aspects of beckhams to the cheating rooneys, to the social media and fashion crazy Lingards, Wan Bissakas speeding across in a car abroad etc.

Regarding the side chick it was done on social media so- either maybe she found out shes a side chick & wants revenge because shes hurt or maybe it's done on social media to kind of build bigger celebrity type attention on herself within the internet.

snowkarl

What Wan Bissaka done is very wrong but not exactly a new action within footballers either. I just think at Manchester united this is a slightly shining on the fact that we pay our players a bit too much so they get a bit big headed. From the celebrity aspects of beckhams to the cheating rooneys, to the social media and fashion crazy Lingards, Wan Bissakas speeding across in a car abroad etc.

Regarding the side chick it was done on social media so- either maybe she found out shes a side chick & wants revenge because shes hurt or maybe it's done on social media to kind of build bigger celebrity type attention on herself within the internet.
We've had so many scandals this season already, no more excuses, our players need to wake up and mature, christ.

Probably not gonna be in the right state of mind to play tomorrow and we have no back up, this is why some managers strongly urge their players to marry, settle down and stay in. Who is handling our players and what are they doing wrong?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

This has absolutely nothing to do with what we pay players tbh. I have friends who have been guilty of the same transgressions who probably earn half of what he earns every week in an entire year. Stepping out is as old as time, and won’t stop any time soon, regardless of money. The issue here is that he is a celebrity so people other than his missus and her mother are mildly interested in this particular story of infidelity.

Sara125

Fun fact: Marlie, the side chick (not the girl he impregnated, from what I’m following she’s another side chick) was on and off with rapper Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd for years and rumour has it Jesse Lingard has also went there. Whole situation is a mess to be honest :lol:. Seriously though the players need to stop getting into scandals. Not a good look.

Edit: a word

Last edited:

Strelok

He can keep banging whoever he wants to if he keep banging goals like last week.

Joking aside, it's his fecking personal life just leave him alone.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Can't control a ball on the pitch and can't control his balls off it.

dabeast

Clearly Saint-Maximin doesn’t defend and AWB had been told to stay up to exploit that. And they say Ole doesnt understand tactics.

Castia

Not sure how he can focus on the game now ffs. I bet he doesn’t play tonight.

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Probably should be in another thread. Saw a video of the girl he cheated with blasting her ex in public. Run away from those types of girls. They are not to be fecked with. The guy is a fool.

Withnail

Probably should be in another thread. Saw a video of the girl he cheated with blasting her ex in public. Run away from those types of girls. They are not to be fecked with. The guy is a fool.
Think that was Swae Lee. She went to town, posting all sorts of stuff about him.

AWB should have known she wasn't the type to keep quiet.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not sure how he can focus on the game now ffs. I bet he doesn’t play tonight.
Martial seemed to cope with it OK.

This sort of stuff has probably been effecting him for the last few weeks/months anyway, he hardly seemed focused after lockdown.

Newcastle was probably his best performance in ages - maybe he'll feel freer now the news has broken? Anyway if there is 1 place you can get away without thinking of your troubles thats on the pitch.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The social media stuff is all about how he (reportedly) cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with Lingard's ex. Her snapchat conversation reveals he didn't care she was "disposable" and said he owes her nothing but safe transport to London.

I don't really know the ins and outs of his private life so it's not really anyones business. But it's not good it surfaces on the day of a big fixture in any case.

hungrywing

The social media stuff is all about how he (reportedly) cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with Lingard's ex. Her snapchat conversation reveals he didn't care she was "disposable" and said he owes her nothing but safe transport to London.

I don't really know the ins and outs of his private life so it's not really anyones business. But it's not good it surfaces on the day of a big fixture in any case.
Apparently the bolded part is from yet another girl.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Cheating with a girl who shouts "He ate my pussy and I nutted in his mouth! If you're fecking him, I just nutted in his mouth!" in public is asking for trouble.

dev1l

Another storm in a teacup.

Interestingly ex Arsenal player Bendtner said in an interview that most pros prefer to hire pro hookers as they tend to keep things more private.

Hopefully awb learnt his lesson.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I thought the story was leaked from a 3rd girl, and the snapchat leak was between him and the girl he got pregnant? It's confusing anyway :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Why do we not hear this stuff from Pool players? They know how to keep the media quiet and do not feck around as much.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Don't know why but this bit cracked me up. So brutal but tinged with kindness :lol:

Sara125

I thought the story was leaked from a 3rd girl, and the snapchat leak was between him and the girl he got pregnant? It's confusing anyway :lol:
I think the Snapchat conversation was between him and the girlfriend that he cheated on (Rhianna), seeing as she’s the one who posted it on her IG story

hungrywing

I think the Snapchat conversation was between him and the girlfriend that he cheated on (Rhianna), seeing as she’s the one who posted it on her IG story
From a couple of the gossip sites:

a. His girlfriend is pregnant.
2. This Marlie person is the leaker (of her own pics with him) - apparently to mess with girl a., who had no idea that AWB had girl 2. on the side
d. The third girl saw 2.'s leak and then chimed in with that screenshot of her own convo with him; AKA 'hey by the way awb did this with me too.'

Sara125

From a couple of the gossip sites:

a. His girlfriend is pregnant.
2. This Marlie person is the leaker (of her own pics with him) - apparently to mess with girl a., who had no idea that AWB had girl 2. on the side
d. The third girl saw 2.'s leak and then chimed in with that screenshot of her own convo with him; AKA 'hey by the way awb did this with me too.'
Wait I’m so confused. So that snap conversation was from the side chick and not the girlfriend? :lol:

hungrywing

Wait I’m so confused. So that snap conversation was from the side chick and not the girlfriend? :lol:
Apparently there are three girls involved in this gripping saga.

1. Girlfriend in the role of "Baby Mama"
2. Marlie in the role of "Leaker/side chick" AKA 'he told me he don't want that baby'
3. Snap conversation girl in the role of "Snap Conversation Girl." 'Look at this convo I just happened to have saved. He was with me, too, not that long ago.'

The screenshot of that conversation with the 'travel expenses' was from girl 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.