Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bad performance, but was left horrendously exposed in the system and Leipzig countered that perfectly.

acnumber9

He was awful but I don’t know why we insist on playing him as a wing back when we know he can’t do it.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Stop your useless gaslighting
‘Gaslighting’

Brilliant one on one. Can’t kick the ball and constantly out of positions, getting sucked in.
T
Not good enough.

Thiagoal

Against teams that will dominate us and have tricky left wingers then he has his uses; against everyone else he’s just horrendous! As a wingback...wow

spiriticon

Worst performance of any player this season so far, this fecking prick.

This will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the whole season.

Art

Art the artist
A disgrace.

An absolute feckin' disgrace.

It's one thing to be poor... to put in bad passes or crosses or whatever, fair enough... you're having a bad day, I can accept that... but its a completely different thing to just not give a shit. He put it in so little effort today... couldn't be arsed closing down, couldn't be arsed sprinting, just a feckin' disgrace.

And if you think I'm being harsh, tell me what excuse any player - let alone a feckin' defender - has for giving the ball away stupidly in your own half by trying to do a stupid flick, and then just jogging back... seriously, you would slag off a striker who did that, let alone your sodding right back.
100% Agree. The man hasn't got an ounce of pride in him. Fecking passenger.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't rate AWB, but anyone who thinks he wonders in like that without being told to do so clueless and clearly don't pay attention

Evans999

Decent right back, horrendous right wing back.

Needs to work on going forward, quickly.

He and Telles were left completely exposed by an unfamiliar system they hadn't been coached properly on. Both get a pass tonight.

UtdAgain08

How good he is at winning the ball in the tackle can't gloss over how bad he is positionally, also he offers nothing going forward. One on one I understand people love him but its got to the point where teams are basically playing on him and around him. This game in that first twenty minutes it was clear to see, constantly playing to ball over his head. The exact same against Brighton, also how many times will he push to narrow into the centre backs from crosses.

slored1

I’m a fan but boy oh boy did he look poor. Angelino did whatever he wanted.

RedRJ

He has absolutely zero football intelligence. How many goals have we lost at the back post this year.......he just doesn’t learn.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He was shit tonight but you have to wonder why Ole plays him as a wing back. It literally plays to zero of his strengths. We might as well play Lingard there.

Dinghy

Not the worst player in the history of football in all time?

Am I doing the ludicrous knee jerk nonsense right?
Name me a few nailed on United-starters in the last 25 years who are worse than this guy.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
These kind of performances and mistakes are becoming more common from him. I think he has gone backwards from when we signed him.

Member 90887

He was a disgrace tonight. I don't see any other word that describes him better tonight.

Revan

Assumptionman
Good boy, he is awful.

He is one player that never ceases to amaze me. Last year I was getting amazed at the praise he was getting while I clearly thought that he was goddamn awful. And when I thought that he just cannot be worse, he comes and plays like this in our most important match.

I guess a new 200k/week contract is imminent.

-Supreme-

Why was he always tucked inside the central areas, even tonight when he was supposed to be a wing back?

I cannot understand how no one in our coaching team couldn't see this as it has happened regularly throughout the season, unless it's a tactical one?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
In the 1st haf he was tucked in so narrow, almost in central midfield, whilst he kept looking over his shoulder to see where Angelino was. I would love to know what went through his mind with each glance.

"Yep, there he is, 40 yards away, with the whole flank to himself"

They must have looped the ball over his head to Angelino 5 times in the first half hour, and never did it click to get tighter to him. Is he following instruction from the manager to tuck right in to the middle, or does he just not know where to be? Either way, someone is at fault for not realising that needed to be stopped.

Revan

Assumptionman
If only we had a RW, he'd turn into great fullback.

or maybe not.
Or we should play him as an RCB. Cause you know, if you are shit, don't give a shit, have the vision of a blind man, the positional awareness of someone who has never played football, think that the ball is a fecking bomb, then the solution is to play in the center.

AWB should be an inspiration to the little kids. You could lack any talent and be awful and still get paid 100k/week, while playing for the fifth-best team in England. Him together with his captain and manager are a perfect epitome of United's unprecedented regression to mediocricity.

Jonesno.8

Bad performance, but was left horrendously exposed in the system and Leipzig countered that perfectly.
Agree with this, sadly when we changed he made the bad pass that put us under pressure for the third. Bad night for him

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Can't blame him, we've seen that mistake multiple times since he's been here and it's on the coaching staff to fix it.

He's not a wing back and never will be. If you want to play 3-5-2, then get someone who can do that.

Renegade

Defensive full back apparently.
He has a good recovery tackle and is brilliant in one on one duals. Thing is wide players rarely go on the outside anymore so what’s it worth.

His not good enough defensively to compensate for his non existent attacking ability. 50m.

kundalini

Terrible first half performance. Awful positioning allowed Angelino to dominate the first 30 mins. Hopeless on their 1st goal. Minimal attempt to stop the cross for their 2nd goal. Better 2nd half.

Irwin99

One of the best fullbacks I've ever seen in one on one duels but not very good technique and poor positional play. Needs to improve on this big time.

Obiorahking_

Whats pissing me off is that he dosen't learn. There is no urgency with this guy and it annoys me. I believe all the rumors that his ex leaked. We need another RB to light a fire under his sorry ass.

simplyared

We need a replacement. We haven't got it at the club so we must buy. Compare him to other RB's in the PL and I'm finding it difficult finding anyone who he is better than.

Status
Not open for further replies.