Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

meamth

I'd pay that 50 million again.

Probably the best 1 v 1 defender in the world. Nobody is close to him.

C'est Moi Cantona

I've changed my mind about him, didn't think he had this in him tbh.

Worst case scenario he's going to be worth a few bob in the summer, but wouldn't mind him staying.

Lecland07

Made 7 tackles (100% success) and 1 interception in 45 minutes, which is more than any other player on the pitch.

Casemiro was second with 5 tackles.

MoskvaRed

Huge improvement this season and has proven many people wrong (me included). Besides his defensive solidity, he’s very useful with the high press due to his brilliant tackling technique. If he can improve a bit more with his attacking output, then we have a world class right back on our books.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Really good move by Ten Hag to bring him on at half time. I was shitting myself at half time thinking about ASM targeting Dalot down that wing in the second half.

I bet Howe had told his players to target Fred and Dalot at half time.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Since coming back from his injury he's improved so much. Back to his best right now. Really happy to see.

glasgow 21

Whatever has went in in the background has been amazing for the whole team and AWB has benefitted massively from the coaching. He always was a great one to one defender but now Ten Hag has given him structure and strict rules and a job to do. When to go when not to go up field. He was M.I.A for ages and thought Ten Hag didn't fancy him but I am delighted for AWB. It was like to ASM, show me what you got and most every time AWB nailed him. Well done everyone involved in this turn around for our team. It just class to get another trophy in the cabinet. Glory Man Utd. Ten Hag magic.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am really happy for him. That’s a fantastic half of football and he deserves every second of the glory. Well done Aaron!

redcucumber

Think it's important to add that he came on when the game was dead. It's easy to say he outperformed Dalot but he was coming into a completely different environment.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Immense today, superb stuff. Shut them down, what a performance!

sleepehead

You could tell ASM started to waver the more he went against AWB, he basically got scared and started to think he'd never be able to beat him. Also his ability to win the ball back so high up the pitch is exactly what we need. If he could only be even a little bit better attacking, he'd get the nod every game.

Northstand

Really good move by Ten Hag to bring him on at half time. I was shitting myself at half time thinking about ASM targeting Dalot down that wing in the second half.

I bet Howe had told his players to target Fred and Dalot at half time.
Yeah, that's a great point. Maybe ETH one step ahead as usual?

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fair play to the lad, might have taken him a little bit longer than some of the others but he just seems to get it. Was also very surprised how adaptable he was in such a high press, sometimes popping up in the number 10 position.

Longshanks

What a second half performance put A.S.M firmly in his pocket and never let him out. Also one of best attacking outlets in the second half.

alexanderplatz

AWB has a choice - he can be at least a sub here and win trophies or he can start elsewhere and win nothing. Fair play to him for rising to the challenge, you can’t knock that.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’s obviously working on his attacking and it’s looking promising. He might even end up being worth what we paid for him.

J2J

With the amount of talented left wingers in the world, having a RB that can neutralise them is a vital asset to have in your team.

InfiniteBoredom

I’ve been a big critic of him, but that was a very good performance.

The thing with AWB though, it’s not really his passing or attacking game that is the deal breaker (and we are seeing some improvements in that those regards), but his all too regular defensive lapses defending his near post/balls over the top. He followed up on his heroic tackle against Palace - what he is good at - with two errors leading to goal in the Arsenal away game, despite playing well otherwise. We can’t afford those schoolboy mistakes when going for the top honours, so until and unless he fixes that, he’s not United first choice material for me.

Today is a great day though, so let’s just enjoy it and hope he performs until the end of the season, and possibly beyond. Bigger redemption stories have happened in football.

Olecurls99

I'd pay that 50 million again.

Probably the best 1 v 1 defender in the world. Nobody is close to him.
It's such a great tool to have. I think he loves coming on to defend a lead.

I thought he was great at Palace and later thought he wasn't good enough for us.

I think him and Dalot are a good 2 to have.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The turn around from him has been the most surprising thing of the season. With Rashford I had no doubts at all that he would come again. I genuinely thought AWB was a complete flop and clearly ETH had other ideas.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
He was poor last season just like everyone else. He was frozen out of the side and surely looked like he would leave in january. But his comeback in form since the World Cup has been remarkable. But does everyone forget how good he was in his first season at Utd? this is a return to form. He has always been a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.