View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Based Adnan

Watching him defend the corner for their first goal is comical. A non entity in the air.

Ekeke

He was fine in the first half, but 2nd half he struggled to see a pass and didnt want to use his left foot

Aint gota Kalou

Bit strange to play left back and dalot right back? Did Shaw withdraw last minute or something?

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why was he playing LB? Zero logic from the manager once again. The man has no left foot.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Him playing at LB made sense to me, they don't play with a traditional winger and their fullbacks underlap to play more in the inside channel, making him much better defensively than playing Dalot there. Defensively he was decent.

flameinthesun

Not a United player. I like him as a person and he is a great tackler of the ball but never should there be a fullback playing for this club with such poor technique. One of many reasons why this team can't control games.

lex talionis

AWB was not responsible for either goal. He was no threat to Spurs, but he was no threat to United either.

slored1

Was excellent and absolutely dominated the flank. Johnson didn't get a sniff.

RuudTom83

Let’s not play him at LB again…EtH ain’t making it any easier to support his decisions when he just randomly throws AWB in at LB.

AshRK

So I am to believe Awb as a lb is better than Alvaro Fernandez. Either alvaro is a crap footballer or eth is clueless

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Not sure why he played left back. But reading here he was terrible on the ball? I must have been watching a different game because I thought he was good on the ball and handled the press well too

Bwuk

Don’t be silly
Looking at the teams above us, you could argue he’d start at West Ham & Villa but even then that’s debatable.

Hes 26, and should be in his prime. No top team has a player so limited starting for them.

golden_blunder

Staff
Looking at the teams above us, you could argue he’d start at West Ham & Villa but even then that’s debatable.

Hes 26, and should be in his prime. No top team has a player so limited starting for them.
You don’t give a 26 year old who cost 50m away for nothing especially when he’s had an ok season. Let him go for free? You’re having a laugh

Bwuk

You don’t give a 26 year old who cost 50m away for nothing especially when he’s had an ok season. Let him go for free? You’re having a laugh
So keep renewing players that aren’t good enough, and having them on wages that’ll put other clubs off giving us a transfer fee?

We spent 50m and got it wrong.

golden_blunder

Staff
So keep renewing players that aren’t good enough, and having them on wages that’ll put other clubs off giving us a transfer fee?

We spent 50m and got it wrong.
No, you renew and if you think he should be upgraded then you sell in the summer

Bwuk

No, you renew and if you think he should be upgraded then you sell in the summer
No-one’s giving us a fee with his wages so high, which is why we’ve ended up with deadwood so often. We vastly overpay players.

redshaw

Not sure why he played left back. But reading here he was terrible on the ball? I must have been watching a different game because I thought he was good on the ball and handled the press well too
Yes he had a good game, at least compared to others.

Rockets Redglare

No-one’s giving us a fee with his wages so high, which is why we’ve ended up with deadwood so often. We vastly overpay players.
He’s on about 100 grand a week, that’s hardly earth shattering is it.

Jeffthered

Our MOTM in my opinion
This cannot be a credible post. AWB cannot play football. No football intelligence at all, is unable to read the game and has no technical ability. He wouldn't be near any other 'top' team.

He's a liability. His occasional amazing tackles are a sign of his poor positional play. A Crystal Palace player.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
MOTD pundits agree with you. Singled him (and Mainoo) out for praise. Player performance threads are a mess these days. Everyone is so permanently angry they despise all of our players and spew bile at each and every one of them no matter how well or badly they play. Waste of time trying to find any sensible opinions.

CannibalSpectre

This cannot be a credible post. AWB cannot play football. No football intelligence at all, is unable to read the game and has no technical ability. He wouldn't be near any other 'top' team. He's a liability. His occasional amazing tackles are a sign of his poor positional play. A Crystal Palace player.

Non credible because you don't share the same ranking I've attached to him for one matchday performance?

I happen to disagree with your entire post but you're welcome to your opinion. AWB has been one of few bright sparks for me this season. As for the Spurs match, he defended well and carried the ball forward admirably a few times. He helped quell the threat from Spurs right side. It wasn't a perfect performance, but it was overall a good one in an otherwise dour match

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
He was much better today on the left than Dalot on the left. I think he did well. His yellow seemed harsh, was a good tackle and he took the ball - cant help the follow through momentum.
I did wonder why it was him running through the centre on the edge of the box though - any one but Aaron!! :lol: