Aaron Wan-Bissaka | The Ornacle speaks: It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need good scoring wingers so we don't go into the season relying on iwobi and hoping Nelsson has a breakthrough. Easing the load we put on Auba & Laca is also needed, they might not get us out of trouble forever. So if we do get Tierney and Saliba (without loaning him back) i don't see how we'd have anywhere near enough to get Zaha. Is Maitland-Niles the in-house Ramsey replacement ? So many questions, i love (hate) summer windows.
What about Mhiki? He can play off the right. I just think spending that kind of money on Zaha is wild.

Prodigy24

I spent the majority of my time at work by checking on twitter every hour for the announcement. Feel like a little kid buzzing for a new signing again. :lol:

Celoti23-81

Might be delaying it to piss on the Glazer Out protest outside Old Trafford tomorrow...
He has to probably do an interview in every language, a ceremonial introduction to every sponsor, and lastly they are trying to get him to smile after 10,000 takes!

Snafu17

With the spider, the octopus and the cat we only really need a lizard and a bird and we'll be really well covered in the animal kingdom.

RD94

Still no announcement. A bit worrying.
Probably it will be tomorrow because its 29th and maybe they announce that his number will be 29 which he wore in Crystal Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.