Aaron Wan-Bissaka | The Ornacle speaks: It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That puts him at number 5 in most expensive transfers this summer so far in all of Europe. We've probably overpaid by 10million but no matter, next target.

RonaldoVII

On the one hand I'm unsure at such a big outlay in a full back position when there are a lot of other positions that need attention (and Meunier is available on the cheap) but he's young and could potentially be here for 10 years so good we have our seemingly first choice.

Onto the next one!

IrishRedDevil

Very, very happy with this signing. Good player and it means Young on the bench.

As creator of this thread, I take full credit.

Now let’s move on to the other thread I created and get him signed up also - Maddison :)

tonnas

Well done, happy with the siging, we just signed a top rb!! Onto the next.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So... Simon from twitter/Reddit is right again.

The most ITK, ITK ever.

@el3mel

chris123

50M is probably the realistic amount. Doubt we ever had a shot at getting him for less than that, and with all the suggested fees floating this at close o 60, this feels right.

So xusimon probably has a source, right? That's twice he's called transfers now, but I'm sure people will just suggest he guessed again.

Leif GW

Taking a thread off topic
Good luck with that pea of a brain and Ole as the coach... *sigh*

Had we had a guy like Poch or Pep, then sure. They teach and improve players.

Swiss_Red89

Obi-Wan Bissaka, please be worth the money:angel:

Is he really supposed to be a defensive fullback even though he played as a winger earlier? Haven't seen much of him apart from a few youtube clips and the game at OT against Palace.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
50M is probably the realistic amount. Doubt we ever had a shot at getting him for less than that, and with all the suggested fees floating this at close o 60, this feels right.

So xusimon probably has a source, right? That's twice he's called transfers now, but I'm sure people will just suggest he guessed again.
But he said it yesterday before talks started, so there were talks both yesterday and today so it wasn't agreed at the time. He must have known it was close though.

kerano.

Good luck with that pea of a brain and Ole as the coach... *sigh*

Had we had a guy like Poch or Pep, then sure. They teach and improve players.
And Ole can't improve players? Based on what? Not sure what you are on about there.

This is so exciting!!

wurzel-red

Excellent! Can’t wait to see those glorious slide tackles. If he carry’s on his current projection he’s gonna be a class signing.

Raw

Brilliant! Finally starting to sort out our woeful right side. Hopefully we'll have a top class RB for many many years!

Now, who next?

AJ10

First Team CB/RW/CM/ST.....Asking for too much but one can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.