Adama Traore

dinostar77

Wolved missed the boat two seasons ago whem city wanted him and wolves were asking for £60mil +. Doubt you'd get more than £20mil for him now. A one trick pony.

GMoore23

Think he'll go to Spurs.

Conte wanted him in January to turn him into a RWB. I think if he gets him this summer, he'll get a real tune out of Traore next season.

mu4c_20le

Think he'll go to Spurs.

Conte wanted him in January to turn him into a RWB. I think if he gets him this summer, he'll get a real tune out of Traore next season.
Think they are signing Djed Spence? That ship has sailed m

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Used and thrown back to Wolves just as expected. He enjoyed the sun at least.

marktan

Adama on loan for a year as a RW/RWB who’s with me?
I'm in, I think we can invent a new footballing position with him, a bit like a running back in American football.

Give him the ball deep, let him bulldoze his way way into the opposition's half, have like 6 of our players simultaneously pack the box so that when his aimless cross comes in, it has a higher chance of hitting someone.

Sorted. Ronaldo will be suuing his way back to the balloon dor

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If he was a soldier you would be scared shitless when he runs towards you but fortunately all of his bullets missed the target.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Never thought this made any sense. Don't think he's good enough for us and don't see how he's good enough for Barcelona either.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Another Depay. All image, muscle, and fitness, but tactically mediocre. And not that fast. Exactly what Man Utd doesn't need. Only Barca would ask for a second Depay while having the actual Depay on board.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Another Depay. All image, muscle, and fitness, but tactically mediocre. And not that fast. Exactly what Man Utd doesn't need. Only Barca would ask for a second Depay while having the actual Depay on board.
What image is that?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Second fastest player in the league last season, but sure
How can people watch Adama Traore and say he's not that fast :lol: like wtf?

it's no wonder people make such weird judgements on this forum. If you can't see he is fast you need your eyes checking.

Dr. StrangeHate

I still think there is an off the bench player in there who can do a job in the last 30 min of matches when players are tiring. He can be the guy who takes you up the field to give to Eriksen and Sancho to provide the final touch.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a super niche player that excels at a couple of things and is thoroughly average or below at everything else.

Play him as a right wing back or a right midfielder (not an inside forward/winger) with the intention of staying extremely wide and progressing the ball 15-20 yards with his pace and dribbling ability — possibly the best player in Europe to do that specific task. Ask him to do anything else? There’s probably a hundred other wide players who do the other stuff far better.

Worth a punt if he’s like 10-15m but otherwise I don’t think there’s a point of him taking up a spot in a top squad

SoCross

Never good enough to be a starter (or a 90 minute option) but off the bench…man, he can cause chaos. But said chaos probably leads to a goal like 10% of the time.

Hugely entertaining to watch!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Massive power and speed, with almost no end product.

Didn't realize he was on loan, thought Barca signed him.

Should be at mid table club at best, could improve still maybe though.

Bobski

To be fair to him I think he has done tremendously well to get to the level he has been at in recent years. The kid he was at Boro was the dumbest footballer I have ever seen, pushing Jesper Gronkjaer off the throne as the classic "if he had a brain he would be dangerous" winger. He never developed a goal threat though, a guy with his physical gifts should be scoring a few tap ins a season getting to the ball at the back post but it is like there is an invisible barrier around the box he can't cross, ball comes across and he is still 30 yards out watching the play.

All the muscle kills his stamina as well, the tactic is to make him run into crowds and blow up after about 30 mins.

Last edited:

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He's one of the fastest footballers on the planet :lol:

And as somebody else said, what image? That might be a fair criticism for Depay, but I don't think I've ever seen Adama out there trying to cultivate a following. He's not very active on social media, and does anyone know what he does outside of football (other than work out)?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd certainly like him as a squad option with the incoming 5 subs rule.

Nero

Pace and power. The ultimate attributes in manipulation.

He's shite.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He's not only pace and power: he's actually good at dribbling and very good at offball runs. His decision making is just bellow average, he manages to beat the defenders only to make a terrible cross afterwards.
Not to mention that he is terrible in 1on1 against keepers.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's obviously fast but he gets gassed way too quick. His stamina is poor.

What about him do you like?
His ball carrying and dribbling can be rather easily leveraged into serious weapons when sorrounded by great players. Press my build up? I'll just get the ball to him, he'll beat his man and get the ball into the final third quickly, from there all he has to do is make one simple pass to a better teammate to attack against a back-pedaling defence in space. Low block? Your poor fullback is getting demolished time and time again, punching holes into your structure. He will do this often enough that eventually we'll take advantage of it. Double him so he can't break down your defence? That means someone else is open and your defence is still leaving holes somewhere

Stamina might be an issue, yes. He also needs to learn to defend a lot of space as a recovery/last man defender, track runners when in a low block, etc. He's no forward and can't be one, he doesn't carry enough of a goal threat and isn't good enough of a playmaker to make up for it. Convert him into a wingback and you're getting potentially a serious weapon, a facilitator that can consistently put the plethora of players you have on the pitch that *do* have a lot of end product in positions to focus on doing just that. Think Luka Modric on the wing(obviously not *that* good)

Chief123

I swear he must be one of the most frustrating players ever. Got the attributes to be an absolute menace and destroy any defence. Yet has the vibes of Dan James too many times!

He must be a nightmare to manage and be a supporter of.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Atrocious footballer. We should loan Wolves Pellistri. He can’t be worse than what they currently have

Lecland07

They showed a stat earlier showing he had 0 assists in 38 games.

I don't get how you can still be in the Premier League with those stats as a winger.

Nero

A case study in how pace and power can easily manipulate. He's shit.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They showed a stat earlier showing he had 0 assists in 38 games.

I don't get how you can still be in the Premier League with those stats as a winger.
I'd trust him more with a pointy ball on 3rd down and 2 than I would with a round one in a crossing situation.