Adnan Januzaj - Real Sociedad player

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He was pretty mediocre for rest of the game. Generally so were La Real, Odegaard the big miss.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
The talent is there with him. 3 assists in 380 minutes played this season. Anyone been following him closely? I reckon we should have kept him over Pereira but I guess long term neither are the quality we need.

Redplane

The talent is there with him. 3 assists in 380 minutes played this season. Anyone been following him closely? I reckon we should have kept him over Pereira but I guess long term neither are the quality we need.
My problem with him wasn't the absence of talent - it was the constant sulking. Lad seems to lack any mental fortitude to succeed at this level.

meamth

My problem with him wasn't the absence of talent - it was the constant sulking. Lad seems to lack any mental fortitude to succeed at this level.
Been a supporter of him, but I agree.

What he lacks are mental toughness like Dan James.

Imagine Januzaj with James grit and tenacity.

meamth

Pereira looks like he has all Januzaj's quality in terms of technique (minus beating players for fun), but Pereira seems more like United player. Always trying even he fecked up, never gives up.