Adrien Rabiot / completing formalities at Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Supposedly sacked his mum as his agent. Interesting to see who he signs with.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Are you coming over for Sunday roast tomorrow dear?

Sorry mum, can't, meeting my new agent.

Oh... You what?

Theo88

Who da feck is Railo?
The fat cnut that manages zlatan pogba and mikhy. He looks happy with us -man utd definetely contributed to his upcoming fat pension. Maybe we can get something going here

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I wonder if the mom being out of the picture means there is a chance he renegotiates with PSG. But, then again that bridge is probably completely burned by now.

lysglimt

Scout
Supposedly sacked his mum as his agent. Interesting to see who he signs with.
His father ? Or even better - his aunt, who hates his mum :) Just wishful thinking, but with Rabiot, anything is possible

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wonder if the mom being out of the picture means there is a chance he renegotiates with PSG. But, then again that bridge is probably completely burned by now.
I could see it if Henrique leaves soon enough, Wenger is allegedly the favorite to replace him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
His father ? Or even better - his aunt, who hates his mum :) Just wishful thinking, but with Rabiot, anything is possible
Ha, I didn't know that, it would be quite the soap opera if that happened!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The bridge is completely burned IMHO.
Him having another agent is a good step for his image, hopefully the start of something positive for his career.

L1nk

Twitter is now saying he hasn't replaced his Mother with a different agent. Regardless, anyone think he's worth a punt on a free? I do, could be a great addition to our midfield.

flappyjay

Twitter is now saying he hasn't replaced his Mother with a different agent. Regardless, anyone think he's worth a punt on a free? I do, could be a great addition to our midfield.
Especially with the rebuild we need, a right winger, rb and cb won't come cheap. If we can pick up a good player on a free that would be great.

L1nk

Especially with the rebuild we need, a right winger, rb and cb won't come cheap. If we can pick up a good player on a free that would be great.
Ideally i would love to see us add him on a free but then also sign Neves. That would be perfect!

flappyjay

Ideally i would love to see us add him on a free but then also sign Neves. That would be perfect!
I believe he is the missing puzzle in our midfield. I think he would compliment Pogba and Ander well

Sanche7

What's his best position? I remember reading somewhere that he doesn't like to play a deeper role. If so, would he be a competition to Herrera or would he replace Herrera because he ain't coming here to sit on the bench, he will throw a tantrum for sure

Untd55

If he is so adamant about not playing as a DM, could we not put Herrera there and put Rabiot in his position?

Since he is free, it would probably be worth a shot.

jamesjimmybyrondean

A more ideal situation for me is that he and Herrera should play behind Pogba. Would relief Pogba of his defensive duties he's doing at the moment and he can focus mainly on attack while Rabiot and Herrera focuses on defensive duties and build up play. Don't know what his problem is with defending because he's actually good at it.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
He's not 'free', as with Sanchez and Ramsey we'd end up paying a huge signing on fee in the form of a ridiculous contract. Also putting us worse off in regards to future contract negotiations.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
If you're looking for a player with heart and guts with a huge activity to cover Pogba's offensive actions, Rabiot is just not your guy.

Someone said that Deschamps didn't take him for the WC for obscure reasons, but if was in fact pretty clear. 1) Deschamps wanted a mostly defensive midfielder to play as a 6 and Rabiot refuses to do that unless he's forced 2) He was terrible the first couple of times he wore France's jersey and didn't even try.

And "attitude" isn't a matter of perspective. When a player refuses to be on the sub list for the WC, refuses to answer the coach's phonecalls (we're talking about Deschamps, C1 and WC winner, both as captain for France and Juventus, he's a legend here when you talk about leadership) and states in the media that the coach's decision "didn't make sense from a performance point of view", there's no perspective that makes it even remotely look good.

But yeah, if you think you're not wasting enough money on Alexis, just give Rabiot 10-15M a year.

Last edited:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If you're looking for a player with heart and guts with a huge activity to cover Pogba's offensive actions, Rabiot is just not your guy.

Someone said that Deschamps didn't take him for the WC for obscure reasons, but if was in fact pretty clear. 1) Deschamps wanted and mostly defensive midfielder to play as a 6 and Rabiot refuses to do that unless he's forced 2) He was terrible the first couple of times he wore France's jersey and didn't even try.

And "attitude" isn't a matter of perspective. When a player refuses to be on the sub list for the WC, refuses to answer the coach's phonecalls and states in the media that the coach's decision "didn't make sense from a performance point of view", there's no perspective that makes it even remotely look good.

But yeah, if you think you're not wasting enough money on Alexis, just give Rabiot 10-15M a year.
You've summed up pretty nicely why I'm not interested. We need passion and positive energy along with skill. Not another ego who could sulk at any moment.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

Someone said that Deschamps didn't take him for the WC for obscure reasons, but if was in fact pretty clear. 1) Deschamps wanted a mostly defensive midfielder to play as a 6 and Rabiot refuses to do that unless he's forced 2) He was terrible the first couple of times he wore France's jersey and didn't even try.

And "attitude" isn't a matter of perspective. When a player refuses to be on the sub list for the WC, refuses to answer the coach's phonecalls (we're talking about Deschamps, C1 and WC winner, both as captain for France and Juventus, he's a legend here when you talk about leadership) and states in the media that the coach's decision "didn't make sense from a performance point of view", there's no perspective that makes it even remotely look good.

He's just the latest in the line of caf obsession with shiny new toys.

I hope we stay far away. Dressing room harmony is a big thing in building a team.

Redlyn

They completely froze him out so why should he give a feck.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is a great player, he only needs a serious club. Ole will sort his antics out.

Status
Not open for further replies.