Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Name

We need midfielders and it would be a decent addition, especially if FDJ is a no go. We're not in position in which we vsm choose or get wc midfielders nor is a market for those strong at the moment.
For all of you moaning who you'd get at this point?

ReggaeFan07

I think some fans expect United to sign the best players straight away. This is a 3-year project. Rabiot is part of the baby steps approach. In 3-years time of course we will be looking for better players. But right now he's much better than McFred. Who are Championship quality. We need "bodies in" and after yesterdays rubbish the club and Ten Hag is desperate to get bodies in with just 3-weeks left of the Transfer Window. I think Richard Arnold and the club have Told Ten Hag in no uncertain terms he needs to move on from his De Jong obsession and to sign realistic targets (which is difficult with only 3 weeks left of the window hence Rabiot and Arnautovic). It's hurting the club.

Rabiot and Arnautovic double swoop! Masterstroke by Ten Hag as most of the pundits will probably have United facing relegation. Let them snigger. While Ten Hag works.

Zlatanator

We want to be proactive on the field but our business is always reactive.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Is he that bad? Remember he used to have a lot of hype back in the day. Surely he would improve the buildup that Fred and Mctominay provide?

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Guys, at least we are all in this together! Right?

amolbhatia50k

30m for a player with a bad attitude who is probably no longer a starter and is out of contract at the end of the season?
How's his attitude bad? Poor mentality / work rate?

Ludens the Red

At this stage I am now fully convinced the club is deliberately sabotaging and deliberately trying to antagonise the fans.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Is he that bad? Remember he used to have a lot of hype back in the day. Surely he would improve the buildup that Fred and Mctominay provide?
People watching him frequently mention he's not an adventurous passer at all, so he should probably partner whoever is responsible for buidlup

Canagel

Paredes is terrible, isn't he?
He is very good at ball retention and he can pick a creative pass very well. Look at his assist for Messi's overhead kick the other day. He isnt WC but he is better than Rabiot. Rabiot is just a nothing player.

diarm

At this stage I am now fully convinced the club is deliberately sabotaging and deliberately trying to antagonise the fans.
It's reaching the stage where I wouldn't be all that surprised to learn the sheikhs are paying the Glazers to sabotage us.

stoinz

he is not bad, but definitely overhyped. Much better than what we have. But his mum is like the female version of Raiola, not sure if we want that,

Tiber

15m for Rabiot doesnt seem like a really bad deal atm. This and if we can pull off FDJ then that might be the end of McFred
Don't kid yourself, this is a replacement for De Jong not a partner.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
15m for Rabiot doesnt seem like a really bad deal atm. This and if we can pull off FDJ then that might be the end of McFred
Yeah thinking the same. People keep screaming we need FDJ and another midfielder, for the price mentioned, he's that other guy for me

::sonny::

Rabiot and Arnautovic double swoop! Masterstroke by Ten Hag as most of the pundits will probably have United facing relegation. Let them snigger. While Ten Hag works.
Neville and Keane refused to comment on Arnautovic

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He is very good at ball retention and he can pick a creative pass very well. Look at his assist for Messi's overhead kick the other day. He isnt WC but he is better than Rabiot. Rabiot is just a nothing player.
Paredes is bad at the exception of one game every 12 months.

SER19

Rabiot plus De Jong/Other, then ok. Rabiot to join fred and mctominay? Pointless.

amolbhatia50k

So what's wrong with him given collective rage from the caf? Before PSG signed him he used be one of the most desired CMs. I get that he didn't live up to it but look at the state of our buildup play ffs.

amolbhatia50k

Poor work rate, indifferent attitude, unlikely to come because he has any desire to be here.
Not as per @JPRouve

But we can't handle a player with bad work rate after the shambling effort put in last year by this lot.

Devil81

At this stage Rabiot is an upgrade enough for me.

Get him in pronto.

DevilRed

How's his attitude bad? Poor mentality / work rate?
His mother complained alot in PSG. Also rumoured to have got into a "fight" with pogba and mbappe family at the euros.

By all accounts Rabiot himself has been professional at Juve, but has underperfomed at times.

The potential and talent seems to be there. He is coming into his prime and should be maturing, but its a risk either way you look at it.

One we HAVE to take because Fred and McTominay are just fecking rubbish.

Lennon

I hope we stay away from this guy! I just wonder what exactly our scouting system is doing ... Is there really no decent midfielder across Europe available?

Siorac

In 3-years time of course we will be looking for better players.
In three years' time we'll be talking about how to shift the latest batch of deadwood at the club, many of which will have been signed in the next three years.

(of course McTominay will still be here, and probably Rashford and Martial as well)

Idxomer

Should've kept Matic.

He usually starts well under new managers, so could've gotten a month of good form from him.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So what's wrong with him given collective rage from the caf? Before PSG signed him he used be one of the most desired CMs. I get that he didn't live up to it but look at the state of our buildup play ffs.
The caf likes to talk about players they have no clue about. Rabiot didn't fulfill his potential but he is a decent player, I wouldn't go for him as a starter because I don't see him as a starter for a very good team but currently we have Van de Beek and McTominay as options.

amolbhatia50k

£15m-£30m for this guy on the last year of his contract? Have we completely lost it?
What did you expect? 5 million?

Everybody knows what we have in midfield. Yesterday was one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a midfield at any big club. Of course we are desperate.

Guapa

Yesterday ETH had confirmed what he probably expected and what we all knew,McFred ain't good enough.Therefore we need bodies in midfield.This is needed and a few more beside.Good player when he can be arsed and CANNOT be any worse than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.