Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
There are two bandwagons going on with our current sh*t predicament: it is Allegri’s fault vs it is the players’. If you consider these same players were doing pretty bad with Sarri and Pirlo as well, you have your answer, even if Allegri may be a past-it manager by now.
I don't think you do because to me your squad is unbalanced and lack certain attributes. For example in midfield you most definitely lack directness and flair, you stockpiled runners and you are criticizing them for being what they are instead of bringing complementary players.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Who says we can’t act fast?
Tbf Greenwood was supposed to be the next RVP and we all expected Rashford and Martial to do more . Between those 3 and Sancho and now Garnacho coming through you would have expected more than what we are getting .
Martial and Rashford have had 7 years to prove themselves. A competent club would realise by now that you can’t rely on either of them to score your goals.

Primex

Rather strange that everyone has been crying for upgrades for the short term and this is just that . I think you can sign him and then plan over the next year or so about bigger signings
Then what's the point of letting Pogba go for rabiot ?? he's a worse player and professional.when there are better player for same price-aouar,nunes, Fabian Ruiz are far better players with higher ceiling and resale value.

Skills

Snitch
I think he'd be okay, if we're signing another midfielder too.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Just one last thing, you seem to think that he left PSG due to playing time or being considered a star?
I'm guessing it was a combination of things, I just remember his mother constantly in the news, and I'm sure many United fans would rather not have an agent in the press constantly.

Maybe his mother has made me dislike the guy even more, but even though Rabiot may improve our midfield, I haven't seen him in years, but the fact he's on his last year of his contract and there isn't really a race for his signature suggests only one thing, all I know is that his character isn't what we need.

Trex

Rabiot the ultimate mummy's boy.....add that to Arnautovic in our already toxic setting, oh well.

Mainoldo

Atleast we have a new French man. We need a couple for our DNA.

We best get another midfield or we are smoked.

2 man midfield

I think he'd be okay, if we're signing another midfielder too.
I don’t remember ever watching him. We were linked to him at PSG I think, but he turned us down to go to juventus. Beggars can’t be choosers though, we can’t have anyone to blame but ourselves.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Another slow and mediocre footballer on huge wages - deadwood on arrival.

The new beginning looking grimmer by the
minute.

Godfather

Fabian Ruiz, Paredes, Tolisso, probably even Laimer all players we should have considered alternatively or, better, alongside FdJ. And we end up with that spoofer.

izec

Another slow and mediocre footballer on a huge wages - deadwood on arrival.

The new beginning looking grimmer by the
minute.
There is no new beginning, it is the same shit in a different colour. Until we stumble upon a genius of a manager and/or a miracle and the Glazers feck off, we are fecked.

::sonny::

He is good would bring physicality

And there will be a rabfred

Dunno why fred has to start always, very limited one

Danish Wizard

I would honestly rather play Savage, Iqbal, Garner than signing this guy.
The same with forwards. Rather play Garnacho and McNeill instead of signing Arnautovic.

Yes, then it would be ok to finish around 10th in League. But rather that, and see excitement and development, than just fight for 6th with old average players and huge deals..

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Stop this nonsense ffs.

2 man midfield

Is he any better than Matic with his monthly cameos last season?

gorky_utd

Who says we can’t act fast?

Martial and Rashford have had 7 years to prove themselves. A competent club would realise by now that you can’t rely on either of them to score your goals.
Was thinking the same. Most probably it is because the owners do not want to spend money most of the time.

PoTMS

He's a good player. Far better than McTominay or Garner. Some of you lot would've turned your nose up at Kulusevski and Bentacur in January too and look how that's turned out. He's a decent addition, I just hope he's in addition to another midfielder, not the only one otherwise we are in big trouble going into the season.

Kostov

This is all because you were too picky you cnuts, we could have had Ruben Neves for 80m pounds just 2 days ago, but no, he supposedly was no better than Scotty.

antk

Going from Pogba to Rabiot is such a massive downgrade in everything but fitness. This guy has failed to confirm anytime he's shown the very real talent he's always had.

People that weren't keen on Pogba here due to lack of intensity/leadership and agent antics, be prepared for more and worse.

pascell

We've somehow gone more backwards than last season and this one has only just started and I'm talking from the top down.

What a nightmare. We're going to have to put all our eggs in the basket of winning the EL to get CL next season.

spiriticon

You have got to be kidding me...

There isn't enough 'facepalm' emojis in the world to explain this type of transfer activity.

Chief123

Has someone just found our scouting book from 8 years ago and thought ooh, these look good!

ffs bet we start negotiating a deal for Vidal now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.