Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Benin concede a last minute penalty!

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Ziyach misses! Incredible!
He's yet to score a goal in this tournament.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Damn, missed the second half, seems like it was a scorcher :lol:

So how has it got to this point? Morocco not playing well, unlucky or what?

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Damn, missed the second half, seems like it was a scorcher :lol:

So how has it got to this point? Morocco not playing well, unlucky or what?
The Moroccans attack has been quite blunt though Benin has had a very good defensive organization.
Ziyach not playing well at all. Boufal tried to make things happen when he came on, but overall quality was lacking.
Ziyach missed a penalty in the last minute of normal time, and a second yellow card to a Benin player in the 1st half of extratime probably for dissent has tilted the tie in Morocco's favour.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Benin! Nice one, very happy for the small country. Sick save from their keeper as well on that 3rd penalty.

Member 90887

The road is clear now to one of Senegal or Ghana to get to the final.

When you have Algeria, Egypt, Mali, Ivory coast and Cameron on the other bracket ...

el3mel

You'd love that wouldn't you ...

You guys are probably gonna play Algeria or Ivory coast in the semis.
Yeah both will play each other in QF and we will be in the route of the winner in semis.

I won't mind Ivory Coast but Algeria have a better team than us and will love them out before that.

That if we manage to reach semis to start with.

Member 90887

Yeah both will play each other in QF and we will be in the route of the winner in semis.

I won't mind Ivory Coast but Algeria have a better team than us and will love them out before that.

That if we manage to reach semis to start with.
I think you're safe. Nigeria and Cameron aren't what they were and with you playing at home, it'll make a difference.

Algeria or Ivory coast will be another story. Algeria seems like a well drilled team and full of talents.

With Ivory coast you never know.

I think that the final will be either Senegal - Algeria or Senegal - Egypt.

el3mel

I think you're safe. Nigeria and Cameron aren't what they were and with you playing at home, it'll make a difference.

Algeria or Ivory coast will be another story. Algeria seems like a well drilled team and full of talents.

With Ivory coast you never know.

I think that the final will be either Senegal - Algeria or Senegal - Egypt.
We aren't great but I think that us, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Cameroon don't have much difference between us and as you said in such case being at home will be an advantage.

It's different in case of Senegal and Algeria as they are better than the rest in terms of squad.

Though I can't imagine us losing a final on Cairo Stadium if we manage to reach it whoever the opponent. It will be the matter of reaching it first though.

el3mel

I honestly don't get why but I feel Senegal are way too boring to watch away from their quality.