Ajax - Man Utd | EL Final Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
For the people of Manchester I hope you win tonight, never thought I'd ever say that.

I've been around since 78, I've sung the songs, the nice, the not so nice and I had them back for good measure; divided by loyalty united in history and all that.

My default (sorry) is to always cheer your opposition always and always - am sure you get me in fact I know you do I've read the threads that mirror those in RAWK and other forums, today is weird though. It's not there today.

Been thinking about this one pretty much all day listening to five live after the terrible events of this week in your city, a similar mentality to ours up the road so I concluded sometimes football is just simply that; the care and love shown in the community is humbling yet uplifting at the same time

So give the people of your wonderful city the lift they deserve and win the cup.

Good luck

And don't fecking tell me mates....

Cheers
Nice post, mate.

Roger777

For the people of Manchester I hope you win tonight, never thought I'd ever say that.

I've been around since 78, I've sung the songs, the nice, the not so nice and I had them back for good measure; divided by loyalty united in history and all that.

My default (sorry) is to always cheer your opposition always and always - am sure you get me in fact I know you do I've read the threads that mirror those in RAWK and other forums, today is weird though. It's not there today.

Been thinking about this one pretty much all day listening to five live after the terrible events of this week in your city, a similar mentality to ours up the road so I concluded sometimes football is just simply that; the care and love shown in the community is humbling yet uplifting at the same time

So give the people of your wonderful city the lift they deserve and win the cup.

Good luck

Cheers
Nice post lad and your right. It's things Monday's tragedy that put pathetic football bitterness into perspective.

Zoo

Good luck

Cheers
Nice post.

Dumbat12

Our season rests completely on this final match. Winning or losing this decides if our season would have been an absolute success or a total nightmare. Shit...

Dante

Average bang

Good luck

Cheers
Some classy posts from our resident Scousers. Cheers to all of you.

AngliaRed

Really wish we allowed to wear our new all back kit! Would be quite fitting with all what's going on. Plus it looks awesome!

Achilles McCool

Good luck

Cheers
Great post! Puts football into some perspective.

Heardy

Non-subscribers can watch Manchester United and Ajax completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 115) and Virgin (channel 100 and 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport 2 SD coverage for free on the night on channel 433.
I hoped that was the case. But not working on my sky box

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Good luck

Cheers
;)

Phil

feck I feel like I'm watching on a stream in 2010. feck SD quality.

clarkydaz

Good luck

Cheers
an example to all of us, well done sir

strangeways

This is just about football. We deserve our first half lead. Let's hope we can put this game to bed early in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.