Ajax - Man Utd | EL Final Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishRedDevil

@Zebs take him.

Would be great to have caf members crash a date during a Europa final :lol:
I feel bad calling it a date. Basically she will sit acrosss from me, while I drink and watch the football. I hate talking while the football is on so I'm really not sure how this will develop :lol: She's sound though though so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Maybe she'll give you some consolation sex.
That's always an option but let's hope it's celebratory sex instead :D

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I feel bad calling it a date. Basically she will sit acrosss from me, while I drink and watch the football. I hate talking while the football is on so I'm really not sure how this will develop :lol: She's sound though though so I'm sure it'll be fine.
Part of me wants to watch you juggle a date and watching the match, than actually watch the final :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
No doubt they'll be married by the time my stream catches up.

RoyoftheRavers

Just about to leave work. Beer garden for 2 hours, then a box of beer back to the house with the lads for the match. RED A4MY

SirAnderson

I knew it was not a good idea to come on here! I was all relaxed, distracting myself till 1 hour before the match, but ever since coming on here and reading, i'm bricking myself.
Oh please let us win this! We should win this but football....bloody hell!

daveoliver91

Just 25min til I leave from work.
Can't wait to get home, put my shirt on and go to the pub & see United winning.

Feeliiiiiiing great!
C'mon United !!

AngliaRed

:lol: Mate I far

Yeah I agree, but you tend to find that if BT are screening the game and not them, they don't give it as much pre match coverage. Wrong I know, but that's petty broadcasting for you.
Yeah I thought that mate! Just would of thought they'd have more live coverage in the fan park etc... there're probably to scared of the fans singing " stick your fecking Isis up your ass" on SSN. :D

IRELANDUNITED

The excitement is building, i'm sorta embarrassed to say this but it almost feels like a Champions League final :houllier: I took the night off work, no way was I missing this, not back in till this time tomorrow so one way or another I will be drunk in 5/6 hours time, hopefully for all the right reasons! COME ON TA FECK LADS

Web of Bissaka

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So nervous! Just a few minutes of work left thank goodness. Could barely do anything useful today. United really not good for the heart:(

Mihai

I hope this is the best notable moment for everyone of us concerning Fellaini.
It is the most important game since Fellaini joined. If he scores, it will be his best notable moment, which can be said about any other player on the pitch tonight.

vic090482

I'm in Amsterdam and its buzzing around here... Tomorrow is a public holiday as well, so going to be a wild night.

United to win 2 - 0. Pogba and Rashford to score.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
One of those matches that isn't even enjoyable because of the excitement.

Used to enjoy all the big occasions in my youth, but now it just feels like pain.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Have spent the last week confident we would control the game and make it a formality ala Vigo away.

Now I'm bricking it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Ive tugged myself off three times already today just to get rid of the nervous energy. I'm spend so it'll probably be the cats turn next.

R'hllor

Majority of CAF loosing their shit and people still think 4th is better then cup finals.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Is this BT ahowcase channel abailable if you have sky and sky sportd but not BT sports? Or is this only a freeview box thing?
Non-subscribers can watch Manchester United and Ajax completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 115) and Virgin (channel 100 and 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport 2 SD coverage for free on the night on channel 433.

juggernaut1986

Great atmosphere in Amsterdam for this match. Got me in the mood for the game. I've watched Ajax a number of times this season. I believe we should beat them. Jose knows how to win cup finals.

WalkerTheRed

Stuck at work, during the entire game. I forgot to ask for the day off, when the UEFA ballot didn't come through.

In a last minute desperate attempt, I tried cutting my hours short (I have a few in a time-bank we use for leveling). But no dice.

Feck this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.