6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Name

True and pure winger, takes players on, runs, dribbles, passes, shoots. He has everything to be a class players. Was well up for it tonight, Villa players didn't know what hit them.

Chinchy98

Looks top. Long way to go, but potential looks top level - be interesting how he does in tight games where ball retention is paramount

Telsim

Sancho needs to look for a new club. He's finished here.
Exactly my thoughts as I was watching this. Garnacho already offering more in a couple of games than Sancho has in a season and some.

Contract needs to be dealt with as soon as possible, while also keeping it real, so he doesn't let it go to his head.

SuperiorXI

Yeah, there's something that just feels so right about a pacy, direct winger picking up the ball and just running at the Stretford End with the feeling that anything could happen next. It's almost the essence of why you become a United fan.
That's what we're all about, wingers running at the full-backs and taking them on, we've not seen it for a long time. Too long.

mav_9me

On a side note, does he count as coming from our academy seeing as we got him from Atletico for some £400K ?
Yes. Cuz he didn't play for Atletico first team and he played for our Academy.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You can’t really ask for more from a youth player making the step up to the first team, goals, assists and all-round play being good. He’s some boy.

Aint gota Kalou

Carries the ball better than anyone already. Has shown the ability to go outside and not just cut in all the time. Ten Hag has managed him well and now we need to tie him down on a long contract.

edcunited1878

He is the most technically gifted all around forward with the ball on the ground at his feet with Martial and Bruno (at the club). His raw abilities are so high quality, plus his decision making and passing are light years ahead. Glad his attitude is getting better and he's showcasing his talent on the pitch.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
On a side note, does he count as coming from our academy seeing as we got him from Atletico for some £400K ?
The rule:
"they must have played for an FA-affiliated club for at least three years before turning 21"

Garnacho would be home grown if he stays, because he's still under 21.

Ludens the Red

Excited about this lad. What I most like is how fearless he is, just commits people and takes people on, defenders hate that.

TheReligion

Abusive
Exactly my thoughts as I was watching this. Garnacho already offering more in a couple of games than Sancho has in a season and some.

Contract needs to be dealt with as soon as possible, while also keeping it real, so he doesn't let it go to his head.
He has a couple of years on his current deal but the club are offering another

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Very exciting. Hope this place goes easy on him when he has some bad games and moments.

edgecutter

Looks a great prospect. Hopefully he can keep his head down and become the player we need.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
When it comes to young players it's always difficult to conclude whether they are overperforming out of sheer excitement or if they're actually top class. Regardless, we should be patient with him.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Well. He's special. Has it all to be a top, top player.

That assist for McTominay was genius.

He needs to be a regular starter on the left.

saik

The rule:
"they must have played for an FA-affiliated club for at least three years before turning 21"

Garnacho would be home grown if he stays, because he's still under 21.
Oh yea, played enough FM to know about this rule. :lol: Just wanted to see if he counts towards our record of having 'Academy' players in the squad. So, doesn't matter where he started, if he played for our Academy he counts towards that record?

Foolsgold21

Top top talent - I like how ETH made him wait for it until he saw enough hard work out of him. Edge of the seat stuff every time he got the ball!

Confused about his contract as the United press release when he signed was until 2025, but a lot of people keep saying it is up at the end of the season.

Can anyone confirm?

Red00012

He was harshly criticised on Sunday on here

hang your heads in shame

this boy will be class

Thiagoal

When he starts gaining some muscle and pads out a bit, he will be phenomenal

santeria13

Sublemon
Looked class today. Hopefully Ten Hag manages him properly and not just overplay him like we did Elanga and the like
I don't think Elanga's problem is that we overplayed him. It's that he's just fecking shit

PoTMS

So, so talented. Hopefully, his compatriot Alvaro Fernandez is given a chance next season.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Loving this kid right now. That run he went on when he got his shot off but it was blocked. Heaven help us, if he'd have buried that the roof would've come off the place.

What a talent!

Ibi Dreams

Absolute baller. All he needs is experience, the talent and skill is there already. So excited to see him play and develop with us

Valencia Shin Crosses

Really good to see him playing with confidence on that side. The hype around him is going to go through the roof while I still expect clunkers, he clearly offers a serious 1v1 threat against fullbacks as well as providing depth at that spot allowing Sancho to be more of a right sided player if needed.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
When he starts gaining some muscle and pads out a bit, he will be phenomenal
I think it was mentioned a few days ago he spent a lot of time learning English and spending time at the Gym (he asked for a trainer to help him add mass) too so he's really set on building himself into the squad.

In general he has good mentors in Martinez, the likes of Casemiro too I think he will do very well the next year or two at United.

redshaw

Great first touch as well, super performance.

It's going to be tough to keep this lad from the clutches of Spain.

Blzbud

His progress is astonishing! First year at u18’s he did not really seem like an exceptional talent. Second year, he really took it up a level, as evinced by his influence on our FA Youth Cup win, but what we’re seeing from him now is something else again. Really exciting to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.