Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That’s true. When he was asked about Ronaldo situation a couple of weeks ago, he said it wasn’t something they would speak about and it gets dealt within the club. He should have had the same stance with Garnacho.
ETH actually said the same thing - so it's clearly the party line from the club. They all know he is talented but needs to work harder to achieve his potential. What's the issue?

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
And Ronaldo did? Bruno needs to stfu and learn to stop being Ronaldo's boy toy
He's only stating exactly what ETH said, and he was probably asked about Garnacho, not Ronaldo, and why shouldn't he speak on things like that, he's had the captain's arm band for a number of matches.
Ronaldo's boy toy? I'm not sure what you mean, but why would you bring up something like that for no reason at all.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Bruno is happy to air out Garnacho about his attitude for reasons why he hasn't started yet he kept his mouth shut as captain when Ten hag didn't start ronaldo due to his despicable attitude over the summer carrying into the season
I still find it strange that you actually put the two things together in your original statement.
Garnacho is a young lad just making way in professional football, if he doesn't learn now how to behave, and act like a professional, then he never will.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
He’s young and you want to try get any negatives out of his professionalism and also don’t let him him get too high. This is standard for any young player. It’s fine.

He’s bloody exciting though!

El Jefe

The best thing for the kid is he's coming through with EtH as our manager. Not to have a dig at previous managers but apart from LVG I don't think developing youth was a strength of theirs.

Garnacho has the raw tools to be an attacking threat but I'm confident Ten hag will develop his general gameplay and make him understand how to play as part of a team which will only make him more dangerous. This is what happened with Rashford under Van Gaal but once he left he Rashford became increasingly individualistic and it seemed like it was encouraged by Jose and even more by Ole.

He will only keep improving if he remains calm and follows the instructions of the coaches.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He’s young and you want to try get any negatives out of his professionalism and also don’t let him him get too high. This is standard for any young player. It’s fine.

He’s bloody exciting though!
Yeah. When he throw big tantrum after Rashford failed to pass to him, I thought that's a bit out of order. It's not like Rashford failed to pass to him for a tap in goal.

Agreed that he looked bloody exciting. So direct and skillful.

Someone

Something
He's only stating exactly what ETH said, and he was probably asked about Garnacho, not Ronaldo, and why shouldn't he speak on things like that, he's had the captain's arm band for a number of matches.
Ronaldo's boy toy? I'm not sure what you mean, but why would you bring up something like that for no reason at all.
Still can't find any reason why he needed to mention pre season. He could've just mentioned that hard work pays off. Bruno is a moron to be honest and that's why I don't want him to be captain.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Lisandro Martinez’s treatment of Alejandro Garnacho at Man Utd speaks volumes about him
Manchester United duo Lisandro Martinez and Alejandro Garnacho are both close at Old Trafford.

And, according to the Manchester Evening News, Martinez has decided to take the 18-year-old under his wing. It’s claimed the defender treats his compatriot ‘akin to a younger brother’ and is ‘hothousing’ the teenager to ensure he stays on the right track.

That news is the latest positive piece of information to emerge on Martinez, who has gone from strength to strength following his summer switch. The United star has, it’s previously been claimed, made an effort to engage players of all age groups.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
2 starts in a row is a big deal. Let’s hope he can cause Villa some problems and keep up the momentum. Great to see Shola on the bench too. ETH isn’t afraid of using the youth. I like that a lot.

Has Sancho just been dropped altogether?

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
2 starts in a row is a big deal. Let’s hope he can cause Villa some problems and keep up the momentum. Great to see Shola on the bench too. ETH isn’t afraid of using the youth. I like that a lot.

Has Sancho just been dropped altogether?
Must be injured or ill. Not sure how much of an impact even Sancho with one leg would have over Shola, otherwise it's a big statement.

That being said, we look really lightweight on the bench. Hopefully Garnacho can step up to the level of a decent squad player this year.

lex talionis

Performed well, but the young Argie came up against a RB who played the game of his life today.

Hoof the ball

When Garnacho went off the dangerous switched balls ended. Immediately. Matchday thread posters completely overlooked this tactical advantage Garnacho offered. We brought on the more experienced players and suddenly we couldn't find a diagonal pass to isolate a man. He stretches the play just by being on the field. As soon as Rashford came on the left everything just congested.

Jaykespeare88

When Garnacho went off the dangerous switched balls ended. Immediately. Matchday thread posters completely overlooked this tactical advantage Garnacho offered. We brought on the more experienced players and suddenly we couldn't find a diagonal pass to isolate a man. He stretches the play just by being on the field. As soon as Rashford came on the left everything just congested.
Garnacho receives the ball facing the oppo, ready to burst forward. Rashford always seems to have his back to goal and passes backwards on the first touch. So infuriating!

bringbackbebe

Indeed. He wasn't great yesterday, but he always looked like he has purpose when he had the ball. Most of our threat & dominance came down his side, which ceased after he left.

Skills

Snitch
He looks fine. I mean, I don't think he did any worse than what Antony does on the RW and we paid £80m for that

Adamsk7

He’s very promising but still has a long way to go. He’s perfect for the bit part impact role that he has. Should probably be rarely starting

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Sensational! Everytime he got the ball I was on the edge of my seat!

Sylar

Hopefully he gets more cameos this season as a sub. Takes on people without fear.

Seen him score, seen him assist, seen him cross and seen him take people on. Beautiful

Red Rash

Very good performance. Will get a lot more game time if he can keep to that level.

PoTMS

So much better than Elanga or Sancho who should quite frankly be ashamed watching his performances.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Should get more games with us, gives us a solid wing option that we haven't had in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.