Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If Elanga has a chant surely he can get one too? Starter for 10...

There is someone in the air tonight
The Argentine
Garnacho
He is scoring goals in twos and threes
The next Messi
Garnacho...

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I hope he gets in the Argentina squad, every chance he’d be a superstar when the tournament is over. What a talent.

Mr PG

I’ve been saying since early last season he should have been in the first team. Now people wrote him off after the Villa game over the weekend.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

The Argentine
Garnacho
The next Messi
Garnacho...
One of the worst I've heard in a long time...probably on a par with Chelsea's "Chelseeeee" and Arsenal's "Saliba" chants. Shit chant for a shit player.

Irrational.

Please please please don’t go the same way as our previous talents with attitude problems. For once I’d like to see a talent fulfil his potential since Ronnie/ Wazza.

Chairman Steve

So what are these attitude and lifestyle issues ETH alludes too? Are we talking big ego already, eats/drinks a bit too much, distracted by other activities etc?

Bwuk

So what are these attitude and lifestyle issues ETH alludes too? Are we talking big ego already, eats/drinks a bit too much, distracted by other activities etc?
Just being a teenage lad from the sounds of it. He was late during pre season.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
From what I can remember is that him being late to training or team meeting or something like that (during pre-season). Hence why Garnacho was the only player didn't get a minute in pre-season. I don't remember ETH ever mentioned it but it was mentioned during our pre-season period by journalists (fans already made speculation that it was Garnacho since he didn't get a minute in pre-season) then last week confirmed by Bruno.

Ekeke

Looked like spaghetti haired Ronaldo from his first 2 seasons at United out there tonight. Frightening his fullback with pace and ability to go past him. Liked seeing the pass/cross for McTom's goal too showing he has some vision and execution to pick out teammates when it isnt that easy.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Looked like spaghetti haired Ronaldo from his first 2 seasons at United out there tonight. Frightening his fullback with pace and ability to go past him. Liked seeing the pass/cross for McTom's goal too showing he has some vision and execution to pick out teammates when it isnt that easy.
Reminds me more of young Giggs.

Malone_Post

He’s a little bit exciting isn’t he? That touch he did near the touchline was pure filth and his assist was ridiculous. An 18 year old shouldn’t have that type of vision or composure.

I’m trying to temper expectations though while the contact situation is still unresolved. Plus we’ve been burnt so many times recently with young talents :nervous:

Ekeke

I don't think Elanga's problem is that we overplayed him. It's that he's just fecking shit
I dont think so. When he plays he still can have a nice dribble past a few players etc. The thing missing is the goals and assists he looked like he might have when he first broke into the team. Without those he'll only go so far, despite the occasional nice dribble.

He should 100% go out on loan next season to prove he can be sharp enough in the final third. And im not saying he's going to be good enough to start for us, but he isnt shit and if he can get back to having some kind of end product I think a decent team would take him.

L1nk

There's people saying he might be the new number 7, and true, but considering his best position is on the left and it's almost certain the number is going to be free next season, could we see him get 11? People seeing a young Giggs in him, wouldn't shock me.

Slevs

likes to play with penises

The Argentine
Garnacho
The next Messi
Garnacho...
That's just gonna piss Ronaldo off :lol:

sarcastic post obviously, don't pile on me

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Would you put him above Sancho in the pecking order? I think our best front 3 is Antony - Martial - Rashford as it stands, but I'd honestly prefer this kid over Sancho based on his directness.
Currently its not really a contest. But it would be good for Sancho to show his best at United. His playmaking qualities would add a lot.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
His ball control for his age is wonderful. Cant believe really how good it is.
Tbf at the age of 18, after 10+ years of playing football, he's pretty much a finished article in terms of technique. He looks a proper player and his decision making is more impressive (although not quite there yet, what is understandable). He looks like a proper winger, instead of Rashford and Sancho who are striker / wide playmaker playing wing. The way we play football in 4231 I think Garnacho style suits us best.

Real Name

Tbf at the age of 18, after 10+ years of playing football, he's pretty much a finished article in terms of technique. He looks a proper player and his decision making is more impressive (although not quite there yet, what is understandable). He looks like a proper winger, instead of Rashford and Sancho who are striker / wide playmaker playing wing. The way we play football in 4231 I think Garnacho style suits us best.
Yes, a pure winger, its been a long time since we had one of those.
As for technique I just meant there are far older players who are worse than him in ball control.

Last edited:

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Yes, a pure winger, its been a long time since we had that one.
As for technique I just meant there are far older players who are worse than him in ball control.
I am pretty sure he's top player in terms of ball control in our squad. Martial level in terms of running with the ball at speed. Probably faster with the ball than Sancho without it. Rashford is just as fast but his control is hit and miss. Antony plays a bit different so it's hard to tell for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.