6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallis

I have a feeling he may turn out to the best of our many academy prospects for the forward positions

forevrared

Scored in the friendly against Wrexham, apparently. Hope to see him involved now in the final preseason games.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
having a hard working Argie in Martinez at the club might be helpful for Garnacho.

ThanksBoss26

Scored in the friendly against Wrexham, apparently. Hope to see him involved now in the final preseason games.
Sure he’ll play in one or the other. I think the original word when announced was that the one on Sunday was the younger players so expect then.

Bwuk

I can see him being an absolute superstar somewhere. Hopefully here.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
How did he not play in preseason before today?
Rumours are, he was the player who got sanctioned for being late (twice). Ten Hag did sanction someone and he seems like the most obvious choice out of those who were supposed to feature but didn't.

Crimson King

I'm confused, Transfermarket has his contract expiring 2023, the OP 2025. What's correct?
You can't take everything on Transfermarket as gospel. It also says he only joined in July 2022, but I'm pretty sure he joined in 2020 on a youth contract.

I'm also fairly sure he signed his first professional contract last year, and I doubt that was just a 1 year contract.

The extension that's been spoken about is more about offering a wage that reflects the progress he's made since then. I mean, he's a full international now.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rumours are, he was the player who got sanctioned for being late (twice). Ten Hag did sanction someone and he seems like the most obvious choice out of those who were supposed to feature but didn't.
Except it wasn’t him

Kag

This lad has some game. Nothing is a guarantee (see Greenwood), but he is genuinely talented.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Figured it was McTominay, as he didn’t start and was the obvious missing player among starters.

CM

Very impressed with that first half showing. He looks very good technically, nice bit of acceleration too.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
What a fecking good player. Now this is how you make an impression on everyone! He has a year left on his contract. Hopefully we don’t make the same mistakes of the past. Just give him the money and tie him down for the next 5-6 years.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He's already really good and we should keep him for the first team. Even if at first he only starts a few cup games and gets a few subs, he can show that he's got what it takes to succeed. Already his game looks so mature, he picks the right ball and he has so much going on in his game, not just pace.

If we don't give him a proper chance, he will turn out to be a really good player for another top club.

Status
Not open for further replies.