Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
"Yes [he is closer to being back]."

"He will return tomorrow [Friday] in the team training part and then we have to see when he can return totally in the team training and then back into games.''

Baxquux

Weapon hair. Thankfully he's also the right kind of weapon on the pitch. Could have done with him to liven things up and release pressure s/half against Spurs when they were pressing, Martial largely sauntering around and our midfield out of sorts....

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's only 18. We have at least five more years before starting to worry about Madrid.
Thankfully in a way they have Vini Jr who is the world class version of what we hope Garnacho turns into so it's unlikely they ever go for him, given Vini is 22. And he's already picked multiple fights with Barca so don't see that happening. Some situations just lend themselves to him remaining here long term.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Weapon hair. Thankfully he's also the right kind of weapon on the pitch. Could have done with him to liven things up and release pressure s/half against Spurs when they were pressing, Martial largely sauntering around and our midfield out of sorts....
Really the past month he could have come in handy multiple times. Sevilla, Spurs, Brighton was perfectly suited for him to come in and stretch them with his pace

mainoo era

great news regarding garnacho. Nice flow of young players coming through now. 15 year old amir Ibragimov trained with first team today apparently..Great times ahead

Castia

Buzzing with the new contract

One of the best teenagers in Europe for me

Anustart89

Huge loss for all the bedwetters who convinced themselves that he was going to the U20s and leaving the club, and instead we keep him here for the final stretch of the season and he signs a new contract.

criticalanalysis

We need to tie him down...he's gonna leave at the end...when does his contract expire...

I'm gonna miss those posts :(

BorisManUtd

Brilliant news.

If we can have him for last 3-4 games of PL campaign + Fa Cup final then great. Garnacho's cameos this season have helped us massively and it's something Sancho and Elanga rarely offer.

United Hobbit

Glad he's finally signed! Hopefully he doesn't go to the kids world cup and can help us out at the end of the season

That bleach blonde hair is awful though!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Fergie would be loving that. Was always a big fan of players having kids.

Atheist

He has a knack of scoring off the pitch too, it seems and pretty early on.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His brother and her sister look exactly like the older versions :lol: that’s cute. Congrats to them

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Fergie would be loving that. Was always a big fan of players having kids.
Might be a bit young for it perhaps though, didn't work out so well for Martial...still good for them and good luck to them.

United Hobbit

Very young to be becoming a dad, although I know Foden was around the same age

Probably easier to start a family earlier when you're earning the sort of money they do

Hopefully the responsibility of having a little person will help keep him on the straight and narrow

Agree each of their siblings looks a mirror image, his brother even has the same dodgy eyebrows! That dodgy blonde hair really doesn't work especially when seeing it next to the natural brown

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
"They told me I'm talented enough to be anything so I become a light bulb"

Status
Not open for further replies.