View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think once he hopefully buffs up so he deals with physical duels better, we could have our own Martinelli.

Mike Smalling

It’s his attitude and work rate that pleases me most. Not everything works out, but he keeps trying and works hard to help defensively as well. Super stuff.

A much better option than Rashford at the moment, that’s for sure.

FerociousCorgis

I'll live with his end product mistakes or errors he sometimes has. You get that with rashford and at least ball moves around with garnacho.

Stig

Very impressed with his defensive performance tonight against Chelsea.

Someone

Something
He isn't the finished article but you can see that his game is improving. If he works a bit on his final ball he'll a lot of goals and assists to his game. He has to start every game, and I can deal with his shortcomings for now.

Red & White

Superb and didn’t stop running. Very useful to have a player who can take the ball and run with it like he does. Especially when under pressure. The end product will improve. Thought I’d never see wing play like this again for us!

NZT-One

Great performance. I think, he is a little too giddy and his decision making is dangerously edging to Rashford but in general play, I like him. He is very willing to take on players which certainly helps our lacking dynamism. Certainly has a place in the team for now.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Motm for sure, was class and shows everything I want out of a winger at United. Running at defenders, holding width, swapping between going wide or cutting inside, and just tearing his full back apart. He's young, he won't do this every week, but that's why he has the potential to be world class.

Aint gota Kalou

His mentality is superb, loves the occassion., works hard and he backs himself. Always takes the positive option.

End product is fishy but the talent is there and he runs runs runs runs all day. Thats what we all want to see. Passion and desire. Rashy take notes.

Acquire Me

He is the real deal. He was working his socks off. Deserved at least one goal. My man of the match.

Stadjer

Great performance. I think, he is a little too giddy and his decision making is dangerously edging to Rashford but in general play, I like him. He is very willing to take on players which certainly helps our lacking dynamism. Certainly has a place in the team for now.
Agree. Rashford is at an age where his decision making is not likely to improve a whole lot (although it can just 'click' all of a sudden) while Garnacho is still young and i would expect him to improve. He does a lot of great stuff but he lets himself down with a bad cross or a bad shot. Still a very promosing player.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
His crossing was pretty shit,tbh but he ran his socks off tonight.
Great attitude.

Woziak

What a refreshing change from that lazy sulky bastard.
Agree Rashford days as inside right are over, the only opportunity for Marcus is ironically CFW where he doesn’t want to play but Hojlund is struggling beyond belief so he may get used there until we buy a proper CFW?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's relentless with very good workrate. I think he's still lacking a bit physically but he must so annoying to play against.

BarstoolProphet

Got a standing ovation despite being a hit and miss. Refreshing to see his workrate and attitude on the pitch.

Thiagoal

Very special talent for 19 and I think he’s going to have a massive career

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Easy to forget how young he is. Heck of a talent. Should have had a hatful tonight, but put the effort required.

AFC NimbleThumb

Was a constant threat but his crossing was woeful & many moves dies at his feet.

In a well run club he’d be the up & coming 3rd best player in the front 3. Him currently being our best attacker is a huge issue.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He's an epoch ahead of Rashy at the moment.

Hopefully EtH continues to see that.

el3mel

If he develops well, he'll be a top player. He has everything, talent and work rate. Hopefully we don't ruin him.

youngrell

Great game, give Cucurella kittens and even give James a hard time too. You can see his improvement on a weekly basis and once he fine tunes his movements and decision making he will be a great player. He seems to want to be great, too, so I have very high hopes for him.

Pickle85

Really good tonight. Never stopped running and always looked a threat running beyond the right back. Some nice interplay and decent dribbling too. Weird to read up just a couple of pages, with folks saying he's no good. He may not end up a world beater but he's definitely one to be excited about.

Raven

His best performance for me. Very well rounded performance and excellent work rate.

-Supreme-

He will be a beast once he improves his composure in the final third and keeps his head calmed, hopefully he can then make better decisions and not rush things.

OL29

He’s so talented, once he develops physically I’m sure his end product will improve. He gets into great positions but I think he lacks a bit of stamina and physical strength which effects his composure.

Shark

@NotShark
The big positive is now he's putting in proper performances starting games. Seems to be developing exactly as we'd want despite starting the season slowly.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
This was a mature performance, frustrating at times but he contributed on both ends.

KeanoMagicHat

One of the real bright spots for the future, upped a level and been great the past month.

Ekeke

Good game. Not perfect but caused enough danger to be happy enough. One thing he does need to improve on though is he had 8 shots with 1 on target

Alemar

His career best pressing performance, and he lasted the entire game (ok, was subbed in the last minutes of added time for Evans).

He needs to work on his finishing, though - so many shots off target. Excellent assist

Gloccamora

Reminds me so much of Ronaldo at that age. Erratic, fast, things happen around him. Thrilling to watch at times.