View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing great on the right. But somehow put back to LW, where he's more selfish.

He needs to be told that he isn't Ronaldo or he's gonna go the Rashford route.

He definitely has some IT factor about him, and I see abit of Alexis Sanchez in him. Hopefully he gets his head straight and makes constant improvement - should be quite a good player by 23 if so.

Man City 1:2 Man Utd
Absolutely relentless. Tore them to shreds in the first half especially.

So so happy for him. Insane he played as much as he did but a good end to the season with the goal

He’s an absolutely clutch player. Only going to get better as well.

I've been pretty critical of him but he was very good today, decision making and execution much improved I thought. Really good season overall for player his age and who's still developing, it's going to be great watching him grow over the next few seasons.

Play him on the right as much as possible. So electric and more of a team player on that side

The consensus seems to be that he is now better on the right than on the left. Question then becomes, if we sign Olise, how can keep him, Amad and Garnacho happy? Obviously Amad can play centrally, Olise probably can too, but there we have Bruno and Mount. If we decide that Garnacho is primarily a right sided option, is there room for Olise?

Play him on the right. Give rashford one more season on the left, his stock can’t be lower than it is now. Use the budget to buy World Class CB and CM to partner Martinez and Mainoo. If our forwards dont improve, move garnacho to the left and buy a Right winger next season.

The consensus seems to be that he is now better on the right than on the left. Question then becomes, if we sign Olise, how can keep him, Amad and Garnacho happy? Obviously Amad can play centrally, Olise probably can too, but there we have Bruno and Mount. If we decide that Garnacho is primarily a right sided option, is there room for Olise?
What I was thinking this morning. Garnacho and Amad for RW position is good enough if they can develop more next season. Then we'd actually need another LW to challenge Rashford more than a RW. Also we won't be able to sell Antony and loan is best we can hope for probably.

What I was thinking this morning. Garnacho and Amad for RW position is good enough if they can develop more next season. Then we'd actually need another LW to challenge Rashford more than a RW. Also we won't be able to sell Antony and loan is best we can hope for probably.
Yeah, it's a tricky one. Like you say, perhaps a move for another left sided option would make more sense. Someone like Desire Doue would fit nicely.

He'll frustrate until he's ironed out his game but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he was going to make it to the very top, his attitude and relentlessness is unbelievable. Absolutely love the guy.

Well done Garnacho and well done EtH.

So happy for him to end the season with a medal around his neck.

Love Him :devil:

Wondering what his ceiling is, because it feels like he’s got another level in him. Dangerous player and a proper United player, loves to run at defenders and get them back-pedalling, always looking to make something happen. Top player.

People who don't rate this kid are seriously weird

We should sign someone who can play on both wings like Garnacho

Status
Not open for further replies.