Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yes and as his debts are listed between 1 and 10 billion and we know 1.475 billion is from the law suits all that can be understood is that his other debts are between zero and 8.525 billion which is a pretty wide range
That's my point :lol:

Why say between 1.5 and 10billion, why not say between 1.5 and 3 billion for example.

The fact is he may owe 1.5 or he may owe 10, and the fact that range got brought up suggests it could be closer to the latter.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Haven’t a clue how you even start to rack up 10bn in debts.

Tarrou

there are genuinely people out there who say Alex Jones is right about everything

the fecking tool-box has probably been right about one out of every 100 things he says, if that

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
there are genuinely people out there who say Alex Jones is right about everything

the fecking tool-box has probably been right about one out of every 100 things he says, if that
I was totally down with Jones around 2000ish when he was hell bent on blowing the lid off of the Bilderberg Group & the Bohemian Grove.

Can’t remember when I started to sketch out on him, but not too long thereafter.

Hoof the ball

I was totally down with Jones around 2000ish when he was hell bent on blowing the lid off of the Bilderberg Group & the Bohemian Grove.

Can’t remember when I started to sketch out on him, but not too long thereafter.
That Bohemian Grove video was WILD. The man is clearly nuts, but some of the shit on that video? Heads of state burning fake bodies in front of an effigy of a giant owl? Alex Jones or not; what in the feck. :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That Bohemian Grove video was WILD. The man is clearly nuts, but some of the shit on that video? Heads of state burning fake bodies in front of an effigy of a giant owl? Alex Jones or not; what in the feck. :lol:
When was this video taken or shown on his website? It's been 20+ years since I ever went online to actively search out his material, but I'd love to watch this video to be able to accurately assess his batshittery level.

Conor

How is he still going, has he not felt any impact from the law suits at all?

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
The Cremation of Care ceremony is real, but it's supposed to be a performance they do every year at the beginning of each camp. The crazy part is how Jones turned that into a secret ancient luciferian ritual when it's been documented for more than a century.

Hoof the ball

The Cremation of Care ceremony is real, but it's supposed to be a performance they do every year at the beginning of each camp. The crazy part is how Jones turned that into a secret ancient luciferian ritual when it's been documented for more than a century.
Are you telling me that Mark Twain didn't sacrifice a child to Moloch? :wenger:

I think the only plausible thing I've read against it is that the club was once used to discuss matters of national or foreign policy back in the late 60's going against their assertions that these discussions don't happen, but that's a far cry from child sacrifice. Just sounds like an extension of Freemasonry shit.

Mike Smalling

I wouldn't put it past Rodgers to believe this - he is a huge narcissist with massive conspiracy theory brain rot. But sharing these stories a decade later without anyone actual evidence other than hearsay makes it way to easy for him to deny it and spin a story about the lying mainstream media. Not sure it does anyone any good.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I wouldn't put it past Rodgers to believe this - he is a huge narcissist with massive conspiracy theory brain rot. But sharing these stories a decade later without anyone actual evidence other than hearsay makes it way to easy for him to deny it and spin a story about the lying mainstream media. Not sure it does anyone any good.
It’s Rodgers. He will probably proudly admit to it.

the_cliff

What is it with freaking lasers man. :lol: it's literally the worst conspiracy theory you could use. Just claim joe Biden is lighting fires because he's a fire bug :lol:
You've seen the blue roof thing right ? :lol:

the_cliff

There's pics of areas in Texas and all of the roofs are blue. Shit is hilarious. Quite ironic that the majority of people painting their roofs blue are of the red party.

Last edited: