Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

kps88

I hope he is stupid enough to hide his money to avoid paying, and the prosecution and IRS are smart enough to find the money, and send him to prison.

What he did to those families was terrible. And he knew very well he was lying.
He's already filed for bankruptcy, both personal and his company so I imagine he's already doing that. I think it'll be a long road to him actually paying something substantial.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
He's already filed for bankruptcy, both personal and his company so I imagine he's already doing that. I think it'll be a long road to him actually paying something substantial.
Bankruptcy won’t save him.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I mean she literally settled a lawsuit because she blocked people posting negative stuff about her on her Twitter account.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene settles suit, agrees not to block critics on Twitter

I mean, they're just posting words Marge, and they're not even making millions on the back of it.
Nice, by contributing to a group that looks to limit the 2nd amendment you're threatening the life of her children.

"“Because of this PAC’s frivolous lawsuit against me, I’m not allowed to block people that threaten my life and my children’s lives every single day on social media,” she tweeted. “And they are bragging about donating the money to organizations that want to take away my guns, so I couldn’t defend myself and my children, when people show up to murder us.”"

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Source? Reliable one that is
Joe Rogan episode with Jesse Singal. Offers to introduce Jesse to Alex and take him drinking with him.

Edit: can't find the timestamp, think JR might if snitched edited the episode - edit: found it.

But Google search shows up this from JS Reddit so it happened.

Edit: 26:42 - Joe Rogan says AJ says the Sandy Hook stuff is a feck up.

Speaks and defends him at length. Claims a head injury is why the way he is.

31:35 - Joe Rogan tells Jesse he's going to drink with him after earlier saying he can set it up.

Last edited:

Zlatattack

Does he have enough money to pay these huge fines?

I'm glad he's been forced to pay for his BS.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Here's Joe Rogan speaking about how he's known Alex for 23 years , how he was out with him recently (at the time of filming) and that "He's a great guy if you get to know him".

Since it's coming from.Joe Rogan you should probably take it with a pinch of salt though.
Receipts

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Does he have enough money to pay these huge fines?

I'm glad he's been forced to pay for his BS.
Selling sugar pills and radiation blocking devices to people who believe that Hilary Clinton is literally a goblin space nonce is incredibly lucrative.

I remember an amazing article I read about two guys who started email newsletters in the late 90s, focused towards right wing, conspiracy nutters and they made millions offering ad space on the letters for gold coins and fluoride cancelling toothpaste

TheLiverBird

It does make me laugh when I see online people saying “so much for freedom of speech”

These people are morons essentially that don’t know the meaning of freedom of speach

Freedom of speech doesn’t give you a pass to verbally threaten people or hurt people with such hateful hurtful views that gathers a dumbass gullible audience that end up threatening these families because of the platform Alex Jones’s was able to air his views about these shootings and their families

too right he should be held accountable for the hurt he’s caused those grieving families

hopefully he loses all his wealth and ends up behind bars, the fewer people like him around the better

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He is incredibly rich so possibly
During peak pandemic he was making between $400k and $600k… a day. He’s quite likely a billionaire, all of that off of conspiracy bullshit. It is very lucrative.

Cannot believe how right wing nutjobs are up in their arms over this and how this is the end of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech was never supposed to be about giving people right to say anything and destroy innocent people’s lives by lying, I don’t really get where anybody gets and idea that they can say literally anything and walk free.

Deery

Dreary
+800m
I've always wondered if these people know they're talking out their ass and just do it anyway for the attention and fame or if they genuinely believe they're speaking the truth.
The world is full of them, chatting nonsense just to achieve a bit of fame and money. I often wonder if half the guests on day time tv are talking shit too.

but this guy was especially repugnant because of the way he brought the deaths of innocent kids into it.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
During peak pandemic he was making between $400k and $600k… a day. He’s quite likely a billionaire, all of that off of conspiracy bullshit. It is very lucrative.

Cannot believe how right wing nutjobs are up in their arms over this and how this is the end of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech was never supposed to be about giving people right to say anything and destroy innocent people’s lives by lying, I don’t really get where anybody gets and idea that they can say literally anything and walk free.
You are right however a lot of their entire basis for being is based of the mistaken belief that they should be free to say whatever they want without any consequences or anybody challenging it - even if that is racist, homophobic, or generally fecking stupid.

poleglass red

how does this work, if he doesn't pay, does he go to jail. I'm going to assume he can't pay that amount back no matter how rich he was.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Never envisioned today would be the day Sebastian Gorka & I shared common ground…

Andersonson

Here's Joe Rogan speaking about how he's known Alex for 23 years , how he was out with him recently (at the time of filming) and that "He's a great guy if you get to know him".

Since it's coming from.Joe Rogan you should probably take it with a pinch of salt though.
How anyone could spend time with that idiot is beyond me. Fecking idiots

RedDevil@84

How anyone could spend time with that idiot is beyond me. Fecking idiots
Maybe lying and being an asshole is his profession (the one that earns him fans and hence money) and he keeps the work away from his personal life :D

Cloud7

Everytime I see something about Alex Jones I remember Striker10. I miss them.

Tarrou

the amount of people who support Alex Jones on my twitter is pretty worrying

though my twitter is mostly crypto bros, which explains a lot

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Speaking of, has Maddow lost her show on MSNBC? Haven't seen her on the 9pm slot in weeks when viewing the channel guide each evening. Cutie Alex Wagner has been in that slot.
Maddow still has her show on Monday nights, cutie has it Tuesday through Friday.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Ah, thanks. Maddow's show was the only MSNBC segment I found interesting. I don't find Reid interesting, Hayes is boring, and (no longer on at 10) O'Donnell uninspiring.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ah, thanks. Maddow's show was the only MSNBC segment I found interesting. I don't find Reid interesting, Hayes is boring, and (no longer on at 10) O'Donnell uninspiring.
O'Donnell is still on at ten unless it changed in the past few days. You might be thinking of no more Brian Williams at eleven (Stephanie Rhule is now the anchor).

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
There's far more racist and equally boring people on this forum than @Striker10. If anyone deserved a 'pass' it was him. Genuinely one of the most interestingly insane people I've come across on the internet and I miss his posts.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Has now eventually filed for bankruptcy,

Interesting to note he only has up to 10million dollars in assets, yet has between 1billion and 10billion dollars of debt!

The guy is finished.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Has now eventually filed for bankruptcy,

Interesting to note he only has up to 10million dollars in assets, yet has between 1billion and 10billion dollars of debt!

The guy is finished.
No he isn’t. He will continue doing what he’s doing and will continue making money from it. He just won’t be as absurdly rich as he was for a while.

Ace of Spades

No he isn’t. He will continue doing what he’s doing and will continue making money from it. He just won’t be as absurdly rich as he was for a while.
Yeah, seems to be popular for some reason.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
He needs to prove to the judge that he didn't inflict a "willful and malicious injury," according to bankruptcy codes. Good luck to his lawyer with that.