Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
God knows which of the old threads I could have bumped so here’s a new one with some good news.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Glorious!

I hope the damages absolutely break him.

Mike Smalling

Great news! He is one of the worst people alive. I hope he is financially ruined by this.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I hope it completely ruins him and he never recovers from it. Wish him all the worst.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him no recovery whatsoever.

Infra-red

I generally used to think of him as a Katie Hopkins-style professional troll, someone who probably believed about 5% of the drivel he spewed, but had found that being an obnoxious, shouty, dickhead paid quite well.

Any pretence that he was merely irritating rather than genuinely dangerous, completely evaporated with his now well-publicised and utterly despicable views on Sandy Hook, which served to further immiserate the lives of already grieving parents dealing with the most heart-breaking personal circumstances humanly imaginable.

He's an absolute shitbag, the scum of the earth and I hope he is personally and financially obliterated as a result of this. He should live out the rest of his pathetic, miserable life alone in a f*cking cave.

Last edited:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he’s a cockroach, he’ll bounce back. he has a cult following that will donate whatever it takes for him to stay relevant and shouty.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I hope it doesn’t bankrupt him leading to him eating a shotgun. That would be a real shame.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
I generally used to think of him as a Katie Hopkins-style professional troll, someone who probably believed about 5% of the drivel he spewed, but had found that being an obnoxious, shouty, dickhead paid quite well.

Any pretence that he was merely irritating rather than genuinely dangerous, completely evaporated with his now well-publicised and utterly despicable views on Sandy Hook, which served to further immiserate the lives of already grieving parents dealing with the most heart-breaking personal circumstances humanly imaginable.

He's an absolute shitbag, the scum of the earth and I hope he is personally and financially obliterated as a result of this. He should live out the rest of his pathetic, miserable life alone in a f*cking cave.
And you even edited your post

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
he attacks people who take absolutely no attacks ever
Chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay

One of Jones' most notorious conspiracy theories is that the government is using chemicals in order to turn people gay, using a mysterious "gay bomb" devised by the Pentagon.
"The reason there's so many gay people now is because it's a chemical warfare operation, and I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children," he said on his broadcast in 2010, according to NBC News.
Five years later, the theory took a turn. In a rant that has since become a meme and a line of t-shirts, Jones said he didn't like the government "putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay."
"The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay," Jones said in 2017. The claim was without evidence.
In 1994, a government lab did request funds to pursue the development of a weapon that would turn enemy combatants gay, though the project was quickly shelved and no such weapon was developed. A 2013 report in Gizmodo notes that the same lab also requested funding for "bad-breath bombs, flatulence bombs and bombs designed to attract swarms of stinging insects to enemy combatants," noting that "the gay bomb is certainly the most novel."

Frosty

Sadly that is hidden behind a pay wall for me.

These links should cover the same grounds:

A 2010 paper from the University of California, Berkeley, found that as many as one in 10 male frogs exposed to atrazine, a common pesticide, experience a hormonal imbalance that effectively turns them female. They produce estrogen, mate with males, and even lay eggs. More recently, studies have shown that chemicals found in suburban ponds and road salts can also affect a frog’s sex.

While the role of man-made chemicals in the environment may be problematic from a reproductive point of view, there is nothing unnatural about animals switching sex. Shrimps, clownfish, coral, and frogs all have the ability to do so. There is also no evidence to suggest that chemicals in the water can affect human sexuality or imply the US government is trying to make children gay with juice boxes, as Jones claims.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
An absolute cretin. Hope he loses all his money and fecks off out of the public eye.

Frosty

"Court records in a divorce case show that Mr. Jones’s businesses netted more than $5 million in 2014. Court proceedings show that he and his then-wife, Kelly Jones, embarked on plans to build a swimming pool complex around that time featuring a waterfall and dining cabana with a stone fireplace. Mr. Jones bought four Rolex watches in one day in 2014, and spent $40,000 on a saltwater aquarium; the couple’s assets at the time included a $70,000 grand piano, $50,000 in firearms and $752,000 in silver, gold and precious metals, in a safe deposit box, court documents say."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/07/us/politics/alex-jones-business-infowars-conspiracy.html

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I thought this was a joke but after reading the Kyle Rittenhouse thread, it's quite likely that you actually mean this, which is incredibly sad.
I for one am shocked that the guy who said someone deserved to be stabbed was not just misunderstood.