Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

atkar83

Can the mentally disabled be held accountable?

Joe Rogan is as culpable as anyone in making Alex Jones as popular as he is. Rogan has a massive base, many in that base were listeners when Rogan was into his conspiracy theories, and he often had Alex Jones on because they were buddies from before. That alone is fine, but you'll often find Joe saying "most of what Alex Jones says is right", which is complete bs. He takes a fraction of a truth and makes a conspiracy out of it, and by the time its done its no where near the the starting point of the 'fact'. And Joe knows this.

Tarrou

Joe Rogan is as culpable as anyone in making Alex Jones as popular as he is. Rogan has a massive base, many in that base were listeners when Rogan was into his conspiracy theories, and he often had Alex Jones on because they were buddies from before. That alone is fine, but you'll often find Joe saying "most of what Alex Jones says is right", which is complete bs. He takes a fraction of a truth and makes a conspiracy out of it, and by the time its done its no where near the the starting point of the 'fact'. And Joe knows this.
yeah, having him on really put me off Rogan.. its inexcusable really

the guy was floggin fake covid remedies on his website, giving him a bigger audience is harming people

and he just hand-waves it all away with "oh but he's a nice guy really" or "but he said sorry for that".. feck off Joe

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Quality control
not interested in character assassinations from literal commies but yeah I think Jones genuinely got this totally wrong and caused enormous harm to people who truly did not deserve it of his own intent

nor does that make those same people interested in anything but casting me as literal nazi satan for thinking he does have an inkling for opposition to a dominant liberal narrative across media that does way more harm than is ever reported. anyway I like most of the posters here so I'm not interested in attracting anymore ire, I will bow out of this thread

nimic

something nice
Scout
Popping up in a thread about Alex Jones and his Sandy Hook conspiracy mongering and opening with "good guy I like him", then complaining about the backlash. Weak troll. How have you made it ten years here?

Edit: I guess we should have known:

There's an alex jones interview from a couple years back with an ex CIA guy who says Q is an intelligence agency operation

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good guy I like him
Popping up in a thread about Alex Jones and his Sandy Hook conspiracy mongering and opening with "good guy I like him", then complaining about the backlash. Weak troll. How have you made it ten years here?

Edit: I guess we should have known:
Same poster who made the sarcastic post in the death of the MP thread trying to take a snipe at non-right wing supporters.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
not interested in character assassinations from literal commies but yeah I think Jones genuinely got this totally wrong and caused enormous harm to people who truly did not deserve it of his own intent

nor does that make those same people interested in anything but casting me as literal nazi satan for thinking he does have an inkling for opposition to a dominant liberal narrative across media that does way more harm than is ever reported. anyway I like most of the posters here so I'm not interested in attracting anymore ire, I will bow out of this thread
Do you even know what communism is?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
"literal commies" :lol:

I'd love to know more about all the unspecified harm that's never reported as well if you're up for it champ!

atkar83

Do you even know what communism is?
Don't make him think too much, his narrative falls apart when one of the biggest consistent Alex Jones conspiracies is the liberal elites molesting children, yet his god hero Trump was bffs with Epstein and has multiple rape charges against him.

But then he can easily put his head in the sand and say Trumps a Q operative helping to take down the NWO or whatever. And before you say it, Bill Clinton can go straight to Guantonomo if he's in on it too

Fingeredmouse

Dominant liberal narrative? Are you taking the piss Jeff?

Halftrack

literal commies
Given your propensity for cheerleading the far right, then surely we should be able to just call you a nazi without you having a whinge about it? Seeing as how we're all literal commies, I mean.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Don't make him think too much, his narrative falls apart when one of the biggest consistent Alex Jones conspiracies is the liberal elites molesting children, yet his god hero Trump was bffs with Epstein and has multiple rape charges against him.

But then he can easily put his head in the sand and say Trumps a Q operative helping to take down the NWO or whatever. And before you say it, Bill Clinton can go straight to Guantonomo if he's in on it too
'If' bill clinton's in on the epstein stuff... right.

i don't support trump nor would I vote for him above a third party

Given your propensity for cheerleading the far right, then surely we should be able to just call you a nazi without you having a whinge about it? Seeing as how we're all literal commies, I mean.
depends, do you think literal commie is analogous to literal nazi in the pejorative stakes? I highly doubt you do.

Boycott

He's an evil man. The fact it's taken almost a decade for his lies to be held to account is shameful.

cafecillos

"literal commie" :lol:

Maybe this is a person who sympathises with the communist ideology and struggles with/doesn't use figurative language.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why does this dude need a new thread. I hoped he had died opening this.

Sorry I mean thought, not hoped.

Or did I?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I won't be sad when he dies. Think that might be the least negative thing I can say about him.

Drifter

American
He's at it again.

Alex Jones says Joe Biden may have used “weather weapons” to create tornadoes that killed scores in the central US

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

The problem with Alex Jones is that he's doing a lot of lying. Everyday. About everything.

Signed

A capitals commie

Boycott

What goes through someone's mind to genuinely believe this crap?

I'm talking about adults here. Not 14 year olds going through an edgy phase.

Is it because a guy saying it on video with fancy expensive equipment and a newsroom style studio adds a veneer of seriousness? Because there used to be spoof magazines that were sold in supermarkets with outrageously dumb headlines ..... that people took as outrageously dumb. Sometimes it can be funny but it was never taken serious.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What goes through someone's mind to genuinely believe this crap?

I'm talking about adults here. Not 14 year olds going through an edgy phase.

Is it because a guy saying it on video with fancy expensive equipment and a newsroom style studio adds a veneer of seriousness? Because there used to be spoof magazines that were sold in supermarkets with outrageously dumb headlines ..... that people took as outrageously dumb. Sometimes it can be funny but it was never taken serious.
Some degree of mental deficiency.

Hoof the ball

The only thing vaguely interesting that he ever said, or produced, was the weird as shit thing on the Bohemian Grove. :lol:

Alex aside, what the feck even is that about?