Alex Jones the conspiracy nutter

Deery

Dreary
I hope Sandy Hook victims relatives take him for every penny of the £165m..

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
And here I am thinking this oxygen thief had stolen his last gulp of oxygen :(

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Starting off with a clip of some ultra orthodox blokes and young 'uns having a merry dance in their Shabbat best is an interesting choice.

I'm guessing it's meant to be scary? Is it just the hats?

arthurka

In normal societies these people do get professional help. Got to love the land of the free indeed.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
That's how I measure the max scale for mentally ill people: those who follow this snake oil salesman.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Watching CNN yesterday afternoon I could not believe they were going to give this asshole any oxygen. Thankfully they got talked out of it. Fully expect it to air at some point anyways.

Drifter

American
Alex Jones Ordered to Pay Up to $50,000 a Day Until Testifies Ahead of Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Trial

Alex Jones has been ordered to pay up to $50,000 per day by a Connecticut judge until he provides video testimony ahead of his upcoming Sandy Hook defamation trial.

Jones called the horrific 2012 elementary school shooting, which left 26 people, including 20 children, dead, a “hoax.”

He was sued by several parents and is headed to trial later this year. A court found him liable for damages late last year. He recently offered to pay each plaintiff $120,000, but the offer was declined.

A court filing stated: “Mr. Jones extends his heartfelt apology for any distress his remarks caused.”

NBC News reported Jones was ordered to appear at a two-day deposition to offer video testimony ahead of the trial last week. He did not appear, citing health issues.

Despite his apparent health issues, Jones continued broadcasting from his studio in Texas.

The Hartford Courant reported Wednesday afternoon that Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis called Jones’ refusal to appear at the deposition “willful” during a hearing.

At the conclusion of a brief hearing in Waterbury, Bellis said Jones can have her contempt order purged if he sits for two days of deposition in Connecticut. In the meantime, she ordered him to as much as $50,000 a day until the depositions take place. If he fails to appear, she said she is ready to impose a variety of additional sanctions.

In 2016, after Jones had dubbed the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax, he spoke about it during a contentious interview with then-NBC News reporter Megyn Kelly.

He said of the Sandy Hook massacre: “I do think there’s some coverup and some manipulation.”

Jones also said during the interview, “I tend to believe that children probably did die there. But then, you look at all the other evidence on the other side, I can see how other people believe that nobody died there.”

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
How many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Some might feel sad to see this bumped only to realize the sad news isnt that he died horribly.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Some might feel sad to see this bumped only the to realize the sad news isnt that he died horribly.
I think the only person for whom I had unmitigated glee when he croaked was Rush Limbaugh.

Alex Jones will be close.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I think the only person for whom I had unmitigated glee when he croaked was Rush Limbaugh.

Alex Jones will be close.
Same. I will never hope for someone’s death but I will, and did (the Rush death thread was mine), rejoice when evil motherfeckers can no longer motherfeck the rest of us. The fish stick fascist is another one.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Same. I will never hope for someone’s death but I will, and did (the Rush death thread was mine), rejoice when evil motherfeckers can no longer motherfeck the rest of us. The fish stick fascist is another one.
I've made a few exceptions in my life. Rush Limbaugh was definitely one. There are probably a few others though I try not to actively search for people whom I want to die in my head:nervous:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Tucker Carlson.

I had to google it.
Ah he owes his fortune to his father's fish stick business. Learned something new.

He has had a Dutch nazi girl on a few times in the recently, Eva Vlaardingerbroek. Proponent of the newly imported right wing blonde girl persona in the same vein as Tome Lahren and that devil woman that worked for Donald Trump. Last episode they celebrated the huge landslide victory for noble conservative family man Viktor Orban and his party of family values and strength.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Ah he owes his fortune to his father's fish stick business. Learned something new.

He has had a Dutch nazi girl on a few times in the recently, Eva Vlaardingerbroek. Proponent of the newly imported right wing blonde girl persona in the same vein as Tome Lahren and that devil woman that worked for Donald Trump. Last episode they celebrated the huge landslide victory for noble conservative family man Viktor Orban and his party of family values and strength.
Yep, he is an heir of sort to the Swanson family. Not sure about overseas, but over here Swanson is a massive frozen food manufacturer.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s mad isn’t it. He’s probably right about some stuff by now too but obviously and totally mentally unstable in the persist of infamy and casssh
I used to quite enjoy him when he was staking out the Bilderberg Group & Bohemian Grove. He was rather quaint back then.

atkar83

It’s mad isn’t it. He’s probably right about some stuff by now too but obviously and totally mentally unstable in the persist of infamy and casssh
He absolutely isn't 'right' about anything. He can take a grain of truth (flouride a chemical being in water), and twist it into whatever he wants (goverment putting chemicals in the water to make everyone impotent and gay or whatever), so when people look into it and see there is some basis in realty, they think he's telling some truths. He's not. He even said he called out Bin Laden attacking the states before 9/11, except it was common knowledge that Osama Bin Laden had funding and also wanted to attack the US (I even read it in a science magazine at a doctors office back in like 1999).

His whole schtick is reading tid bits of news and blowing it out of proportion or straight up lying to make his stories.