View full 2020-21 profile

5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Redlyn

Excellent backup left back. Need one on the other side now to kick AWB into gear.
I actually think we need one good enough to demote him personally, but maybe he might improve yet.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Has looked much better in his last couple of appearances. Solid and a proper threat going forward. Makes such a difference when your heart doesn't sink at he idea of a starter being rested.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s building up a solid base level for sure. Supposedly he’s been our most creative player (or was up to very recently) after Bruno Rashford and Shaw which is crazy as he’s barely played compared to other 3. Encouraging signs he’s going to be a good player for us next year. If only we always had someone in the middle to knock in a few headers...

Wanderlust_09

Pretty good game considering that he is our backup LB. That pass to Bruno which lead to the Rashford missed chance was top notch!
Wish we could get a similar backup option for RB.

Sylar

The most important thing is how he's allowing our first choice a breather without being a huge downgrade

Eternitiy

He's decent but slow and predictable, doesn't really get into the box or try to overlap or underlap.

el3mel

Yeah, well, Ok. He provides Shaw opportunities to rest at least. Nothing more to say on his performance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Personally thought he was very sloppy and a step down from his last few outings.

Sylar

He's solid and tidy, he's not seeing Shaw but he's a good back-up.
For his price and what he's given us so far, I'm pleased with this. Also means we aren't using Williams here which means he can go across to the right to give awb some rest

Devil may care

For his price and what he's given us so far, I'm pleased with this. Also means we aren't using Williams here which means he can go across to the right to give awb some rest
Yeah, he was a bargain in the current market, very reliable and I think he'll be better next season, like how it took Fred time to settle in.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Him and Williams are good backups as long as Wan Bissaka and Shaw stay fit. Neither costed us much and will probably be happy playing that role. Williams is OK on the RW, gets into some good positions but he's hot-headed (understandable considering how little he plays).