Alex Telles | signs for Al Nassr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

Al Nassr taking the mick. Now they're linked with Bailly.
We've offered them a 2 for 1 deal mate. Bailly and Telles for 4m.
TBH, I'd take that. Make it 8-10m and they can take Brandon as well.

Nickelodeon

We've offered them a 2 for 1 deal mate. Bailly and Telles for 4m.
TBH, I'd take that. Make it 8-10m and they can take Brandon as well.
For them to have Bailly, Telles and Brandon Williams as 3 of 4 in their defence would be our way of sticking it to Ronaldo.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Now that everyone knows he's available at the bargain price of £4m we should have a rush of offers for that (or more) based on what some in here think he's worth.

Borussia Teeth

Now that everyone knows he's available at the bargain price of £4m we should have a rush of offers for that (or more) based on what some in here think he's worth.
Nah, just one guy constantly complaining who seems to have disappeared today.

SungSam7

Goodbye.

probably the most un-Manchester united player I’ve ever seen us buy along with Darmian, Rojo, Lukaku and Fellaini
Rojo played at CB was better than Lindeloff and Maguire. You knew what you were getting, a tough tackling rash player. Injuries and playing him out of position in LB did not help. Yes I know he played LB for Argentina but his best games for us was in CB.

Rossa

Rojo played at CB was better than Lindeloff and Maguire. You knew what you were getting, a tough tackling rash player. Injuries and playing him out of position in LB did not help. Yes I know he played LB for Argentina but his best games for us was in CB.
Agree. Rojo was good as a centre back. Not that different from Martinez, but ultimately lacking in composure.

Kag

Agree. Rojo was good as a centre back. Not that different from Martinez, but ultimately lacking in composure.
The only similarity between the Rojo and Martinez is that they come from the same country and happen to be able to kick a football with their left leg.

One is/was shite; the other is really, really good.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good signs, Telles, Bailly, Henderson and Elanga all looking like positive moves out.
Looks like our sales department might have actually got their finger out..!!

Revan

Assumptionman
Miles different from Martinez. One is very good, the other was crazy and mediocre.

Abraxas

That's exactly why we didn't know what we were getting. A tough tackling and rash player is a player you have little inclination as to what they're about to do from action to action. One minute they're composed and the next they're lunging.

davidmichael

If this is £6 million is true as Luckhurst is reporting then that fee plus £100K a week off the wage bill is a massive coup for the club.

Get Henderson, Maguire, Bailly, Williams and Fred also sold and off the wage bill added to De Gea, Jones, Tuanzebe, Elanga and Telles and we really are heading in the right direction.

tomaldinho1

The only similarity between the Rojo and Martinez is that they come from the same country and happen to be able to kick a football with their left leg.

One is/was shite; the other is really, really good.
AND they both love a ruck

Bertie Wooster

Very good news if we can sell Telles and Bailly there.

Not the kind of big fees that some are going for obviously, but given they're completely unwanted here, and very few takers in Europe, then just great to get any kind of fee for them and to get them off the wage bill.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
6m for Telles, 15m for Elanga, that’s 21m. Another 5m for Bailly, 10m for VdB, 20m for Henderson, 25m for Maguire, 20m for Fred, all very reasonable and realistic prices - some will be a little less, others a little more - that’s 101m give or take from sales. Plus the removal of DDG, Jones, Weghorst, Sabitzer, and Tuanzebe off the wage bill…..we’ll end up with a better squad, paying a lot less money.

That 101m, added to whatever we have left in the kitty, should be enough to bring in Hojlund, Amrabat, and another CB such as Disasi, or whoever we have our eyes on.

Will be a sensational summer if we pull all that off.

TheMod

It's official, Telles has gone to Al-Nassr

Just seen Man Utd Tweet it, but currently I don't have access to post media

KeanoMagicHat

Very disappointing player for United, had rated him at Porto but seemed to lack the athleticism to succeed here.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wasn’t quick enough to get forward to support runs and he wasn’t particularly good in his own half — he kind of just roamed around the middle of the field doing extremely early crosses

Status
Not open for further replies.