Alexis Sanchez | Udinese: No Deal Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
some people are as thick as shit :)

towcester_red

I don't get this attitude. Why have any threads on any player who would benefit our squad. It's only natural to get excited at the prospect.
Just funny how people get the cocks out straight away putting him in the team etc

And then just gutted when we inevitably arent after them.

I enjoy the read so you can all carry on doing it ;)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Can't we buy him before his price goes up any more? He seems to be playing ridiculously well at the moment.

The_Red_Hope

Has he been spotted yet by someone's mum/sister/brother/father/best friend at Manchester Airport? Surely, we need to look harder, he's bound to turn up somewhere. I'm desperate for some good transfer-muppetness today.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Has he been spotted yet by someone's mum/sister/brother/father/best friend at Manchester Airport? Surely, we need to look harder, he's bound to turn up somewhere. I'm desperate for some good transfer-muppetness today.
Yep, got himself a red card last night just to leave Italy early, not to miss his flight to Manchester! :lol:

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Surprised no one has mentioned the rumour that he's now the massives number 1 target.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Surprised no one has mentioned the rumour that he's now the massives number 1 target.
If this is the case, they'd get a very good player. I'd much rather we buy him though. If Fergie got that done before midnight...:lol:

Ringo 07

He has finally been spotted passing through Manchester airport with a hard hat on his head and wearing a fake moustache posing as a chilean miner so that he does not get kidnapped by a russian or saudi mafia. It was him alright!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Skysports starting to mention the Suarez to city thing.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Looks like he's got something this guy, the kind of player that could flourish under Sir Alex at United.

Be very happy if we bought him in the summer.

Redrage

We'll have to be real quick to get him before the usual big spenders starts to circle in on him :|

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We'll have to be real quick to get him before the usual big spenders starts to circle in on him :|
They have already started. But I doubt Chelsea will be in the running to sign him any more due to the fact that they just spent 75m on two transfers. I don't think they can fork out another 20-25m to sign this lad. Our real competitors are Inter Milan I think.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
around 25 million quid would do the deal IMO.
That's what I think too.

Its a shame considering that last season we could have got him for around 12m. Maybe our scouts saw more value in Bebe then in him.

VoetbalWizard

They have already started. But I doubt Chelsea will be in the running to sign him any more due to the fact that they just spent 75m on two transfers. I don't think they can fork out another 20-25m to sign this lad. Our real competitors are Inter Milan I think.
chelsea need something out wide. I think chelsea will spend another 50-75 this summer to reduce their age profile some more.

Inter and chelsea will be heavy in for this lad this summer IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.