Alexis Sanchez | Udinese: No Deal Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

M160RA

I think my inner muppet would be in an extended orgasmic state if we signed Sanchez and Pastore.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Alexis Sanchez to move on in the summer, says agent - ESPN Soccernet

Udinese winger Alexis will be leaving the club in the summer, according to his agent, leaving Europe's top clubs on high alert.

Sanchez, 22, has attracted the attention of Inter Milan, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona for his performances in Serie A and at the World Cup with Chile.

His agent Fernando Felicevich told FCInterNews: "Despite everything that has been said and written, neither I nor the club have received offers for Sanchez.

"Thirty million euros? It is not for me to say what is a fair valuation. Not only [Sir Alex] Ferguson spoke well of him, but Leonardo and Roberto Mancini. But that does not mean he'll land in one of the teams coached by these names.

''In any case, I can confirm this: in June Alexis will change teams."

Shimo

Muppet time !!!

Alexis Sanchez to move on in the summer, says agent - ESPN Soccernet

Udinese winger Alexis will be leaving the club in the summer, according to his agent, leaving Europe's top clubs on high alert.

Udinese set price for Sanchez

Sanchez, 22, has attracted the attention of Inter Milan, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona for his performances in Serie A and at the World Cup with Chile.

His agent Fernando Felicevich told FCInterNews: "Despite everything that has been said and written, neither I nor the club have received offers for Sanchez.

"Thirty million euros? It is not for me to say what is a fair valuation. Not only [Sir Alex] Ferguson spoke well of him, but Leonardo and Roberto Mancini. But that does not mean he'll land in one of the teams coached by these names.

''In any case, I can confirm this: in June Alexis will change teams."

Crustanoid

Sadly there's no way we'll get either Pastore or Sanchez* with Chelsea and City interested and our reluctance to spend much, at least on well known (in the muppet sense) players.

Put that muppet-on away

* or Hazard, Lukaku, Hamsik or any of the rest of them

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Sadly there's no way we'll get either Pastore or Sanchez* with Chelsea and City interested and our reluctance to spend much, at least on well known (in the muppet sense) players.

Put that muppet-on away

* or Hazard, Lukaku, Hamsik or any of the rest of them
I'll decide when we're not in fo Hamsik thank you very much.

Wan

Nani and Valencia will still be with us. Park won't go anywhere. Giggs will be here another year. Cleverley, Welbeck, Obertan, Bebe can all play out wide.
No chance we're gonna get him.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

I posted this before it happened, but he just scored a header against Sampdoria. Kiko is on the bench.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet

I posted this before it happened, but he just scored a header against Sampdoria. Kiko is on the bench.
Meh, Hamsik scored as well as completly run the game against Sampdoria last week.

Devil may care

Looking at the highlights of Udinese vs Sampdoria he was at the center of Udinese's best attacking play again.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Why do people have this attitude that, as we have good options on the wings when everyone is fit, that we shouldn't make the squad even better in this area?

I rate Valencia and Nani very highly, and Giggs is a legend who can still put in good performances. Park is a useful contributor. Bebe and Obertan are very, very raw kids.

There is definitely room for a Sanchez or Bale.

BeardedGenius

Clean Shaven and Foolish
Anyone who wouldn't want Sanchez at United is a fool.

He's more than a brilliant winger, he's a brilliant footballer. As for example, Giggs is and Figo was.

He could fit into and enhance any team.

Devil may care

Why do people have this attitude that, as we have good options on the wings when everyone is fit, that we shouldn't make the squad even better in this area?

I rate Valencia and Nani very highly, and Giggs is a legend who can still put in good performances. Park is a useful contributor. Bebe and Obertan are very, very raw kids.

Exactly, it adds competition and Giggs is 37 so missing out on Sanchez when we could see Giggs retire next season makes no sense. He is a special talent, beyond just a good winger as Bearded says, he'd enhance our attacking options no end.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.

Plus I've seen him play well up front for Udinese. He'd be a fantastic addition although I see a central midfielder as a much higher priority.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Plus I've seen him play well up front for Udinese. He'd be a fantastic addition although I see a central midfielder as a much higher priority.
We should strengthen both, though I agree CM is definitely most pressing.

Shimo

Nothing wrong with getting a quality player like this because frankly other than Nani, Valencia, Giggs - we don't have a 4th pure winger and even then Giggs you'd think next season would be more central.

Last season Giggs was supposed to shift more centrally but, when Nani started of poorly and was injured he got played more on the wing. This season with Valencia's injury and Park being out - again he has been played more on the wing than I think SAF would want him to.

Having the option of Nani, Valencia, Sanchez and Park as your main wingers next season should be at the top of the list or if not then at least a 4th quality winger. We depends a lot upon our wings IMO and when we we are lacking options to change up our wingers in games, hurts us. Right now we try to shift Rooney there or try to change our forwards or something centrally to give us more creativity but, on a day when Giggs or Nani are having a bad day - especially with Valencia/Park being out - SAF has been forced to make substitutions he may not make if he had more options on the wing.

Maybe Cleverly will be that 4th option but, Sanchez looks the business and as people have said why would you not want him as one if we can get him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Would almost be career suicide for Sanchez to go to Barca. Who to bench...Pedro? Villa? Affelay is already on the bench. Not sure why these youngsters take the punt.

If it really is "your dream"...do a Ronaldo first etc.

Ringo 07

Man City will make some astronomical bid for this guy if they dont get Bale as they will be looking for new wingers for sure!

Cina

Man City would buy any top player just for the sake of it so that no other club gets him.

He's awesome this kid,will be one of the worlds best in a few years, but we probably won't buy him.

Cina

He's insanely quick. Like Walcott but with end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.