Alexis Sanchez United player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stam99

What a signing :drool: This guy really brings us up a level of attack.

redshaw

A man of many talents

Welcome Alexis. May you score a boat load.

Fully Fledged

ALEXIS SIGNS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED
• Mkhitaryan joins Arsenal as part of the deal

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal in a deal that sees the Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan move in the opposite direction.

Speaking about his transfer, Alexis Sanchez said: “I am thrilled to be joining the biggest club in the world. I have spent three-and-a-half wonderful years at Arsenal and I bring with me very positive memories of that great club and its fans. The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down. I am very proud to be the first Chilean player ever to play for United’s first team and I hope I can show our fans all around the world why the club wanted to bring me here.”

Jose Mourinho commented: “Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players. He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters proud of their club dimension and prestige.

“I would like to wish Henrikh all the success and happiness that I am sure he is going to get. He is a player that we will not forget, especially for his contribution to our Europa League victory.”

Tune in to MUTV at 20:00 GMT for a special Alexis Sanchez show.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...paign=manutd.com&int_content=sanchezinterview

Red00012

Great stuff. Some fantastic news though I wish they didn't make me wait my entire work and until I got home to confirm it. Exciting times. Welcome Sanchez! Do the number 7 jersey proud, it's in desperate need of pride restored.
Delighted it’s all done and dusted , and over a week of prep (ignoring the yeovil gamej to score the winner v Spurs !

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Messi lingard PLS! He will go back to Arse, if you say things like "milly rock with the mandem".

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Arsene's offered us Ozil for one of the dogs.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Cant wait for the applause he is going to get at OT. Long wait though since we have two away games first.

Roberto420

Shamefully stolen from Facebook, not too bad imo.

Alexi’s fecking magic
He plays in red and white
fecked off Pep and Conte
Cos their clubs are feckin shite
Joining just for money
You couldn’t make it up
But when we make it 21
We will not give a feck
Replace "you couldn't make it up " with you'd swear we were the dog and duck.

Ban

My fellow muppets.

And the others.

That Sanchez thread was something else. It was beautiful, lots of laugh, lots of smiles, some crying and angst but we were strong up until the end. And boy it was worth it.

It was a safe heaven from all the crap we read elsewhere in this forum.
Now I'm looking forward to matchday threads and threads like:
Are we using Sanchez right?
How to use Sanchez?
Sanchez, big elephant in the room?
750k wage down the drain

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
It looks like they’ve been briefed, Delaney even said we’ve paid nowhere near a £20m signing fee either. He’s been put on a similar deal to Pogba at around 300k
Pogba's wages have been reported to be a lot lower then that since he signed by many reports over the past 18months, So who knows how reliable that is.

I guess its just what story you want to believe. But for me i'll go with the usual logic of buying clubs always play down a players wages and fees, and the media normally over hype them, the truth is probably in the middle.

Shark

@NotShark
This signing will be looked back on as vitality important to our evolution under Mourinho, no doubt.

Offsideagain

Ref wages. Nobody knows what Sanchez is being paid. We do know that no fee was involved and,of course mickeyT’s wages are saved so even if it is £500k pwm it is in effect £300k. Still less than Aguero and co.

Screw the wages, just get the goals.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Cannot believe this. I have been refreshing the thread for days and I miss the moment. Welcome Alexis.:mad::lol::D
I went to the shop and when I came back the thread was locked. My other half is away; may have to go to the pub now, and float/gloat over the ABUs

Tapori

Owem Hargreaves just said if Arsenal can get Auba, they'll have 2 world class players for Sanchez. Pretty sure he has bashed Mkhi when he wasn't up to the mark. How is he world class for a guy who absolutely bashed him week in week out?
TBF Hargreaves in commentary has really expressed alot of support for Mikhi, esp. in the game he was taken off at half time for Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.