All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Crerand Legend

By the way (wrong thread maybe) does anyone know when the tv changes are announced?
I have been trying to remember to no avail at what stage they were announced kast year,dont know how you find out

Quinny1999

Community Shield

Right, I am wondering if anyone can help me out a little here. I have arranged the trip down for me and my mates, 13 of us in total. There are 7 of us that have season tickets and the rest don't.

So does anyone on here with a season ticket know they won't be attending this one but would still like the credit for it? i.e., if you so kindly PM me you membership number, I will apply on your membership and you get the credit for the game.

I have no doubt that these will eventually go on general sale, but I wanted to get things sorted on the first ballot etc!! Anyway, if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

ralphie88

Right, I am wondering if anyone can help me out a little here. I have arranged the trip down for me and my mates, 13 of us in total. There are 7 of us that have season tickets and the rest don't.

So does anyone on here with a season ticket know they won't be attending this one but would still like the credit for it? i.e., if you so kindly PM me you membership number, I will apply on your membership and you get the credit for the game.

I have no doubt that these will eventually go on general sale, but I wanted to get things sorted on the first ballot etc!! Anyway, if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

Cheers.
I don't think credits matter but neither me nor TJ will be going so I'll PM you our numbers.

manxmanc

I may be after one for the CS.

Depends if I can work sorted.

If someone sorts me and I can't go I'll still pay and have it as my responsibility no worries.

Gazza

Yeah I'm gagging for a CS ticket :)

That, and a ticket for opening day against Birmingham, would make me a very happy man, I might even buy whoever can sort it out a drink.

As an aside, what are the chances of 2 for the Arsenal match at Old Trafford, approximately? Don't absolutely have to be next to each other.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Any tickets for Birmingham or Arsenal matches in August?

My friend is in Manchester in August and she would like to see United in Premier League.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
CS will go on general sale for a few days.

Don't worry.

Same conversations every year :D

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Everton at home, 21st November.

If you know you won't see this game and would be so friendly to give your season ticket to use for this game, PM me, please.

My mate is desperated to see us against Everton.

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d

Cheers.
I may be after one for the CS.

Depends if I can work sorted.

If someone sorts me and I can't go I'll still pay and have it as my responsibility no worries.
I've got a stag doo that weekend so mine might be available. Depends if we stop overnight or not.

Abigail

Well they call it a waiting list, but every member automatically gets on. I've been a member for about 15 years but I don't see how its organised as I just rang up, gave my membership number and they said where would you like to sit. Im quite fortunate as its just me, I think a lot of them are single seats.

Gazza

Quick question

Been offered someone's season ticket for the first 3 games of the season for £375. This seems a bit much to me, but it's in the Stretford End and it guarantees that I'll be able to go so maybe it's worth it, but what are my chances of getting tickets closer to the event for closer to face value?

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d
Quick question

Been offered someone's season ticket for the first 3 games of the season for £375. This seems a bit much to me, but it's in the Stretford End and it guarantees that I'll be able to go so maybe it's worth it, but what are my chances of getting tickets closer to the event for closer to face value?
I'd tell them to go feck themselves that's extortionate!

Name and shame you don't rip off fellow reds!

didsbury1982

Quick question

That's shocking mate. I wouldn't go for that it's over half the price of a season ticket in the Stretford End for 3 games! First three are Birmingham, Arsenal and City so you will struggle to get tickets for a couple but you'll still get them for less than that I'd imagine.

ralphie88

Quick question

fecking hell, £125 a game for matches that face value will be £37 maximum? Someone's taking the piss out of you mate, especially as the first of those games will go on general sale. Tell the touting cnut to feck off.

ralphie88

Well they call it a waiting list, but every member automatically gets on. I've been a member for about 15 years but I don't see how its organised as I just rang up, gave my membership number and they said where would you like to sit. Im quite fortunate as its just me, I think a lot of them are single seats.
Yep. They always make a big deal out of the "waiting list" just before the renewal deadline to try and scare ST holders into renewing, and yet lo-and-behold, come July it's been wiped out. I reckon ST's may go on general sale this summer.

Boothy

I went to Juve pre-season last year and it was worse than an England freindly!
Thought it was a bit of good craic to be fair, went with lads from school, about 10 of us 15 years olds on the piss outside OT :D

Hoping to do the same this year

M13

Reserve Team Player
I joined the 'waiting list' in June and have a season ticket already.

Just to put it out there - I'll be applying myself, but if I'm unsuccessful, 2 Burnley away tickets wouldn't go amiss.