All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

Bread

It's only right.
Suppose it is, can understand why it needs to be done. Is a bit annoying that as an ST holder i cant even apply purely down to the fact that buying CC tickets will bankrupt me if it carries on like last year! would be nice to be able to apply even if by not going to CC games i had 5% as much chance of getting tickets as people who went to the cup games got, would still be quite fair IMO

theimperialinn

Paddy's gonna trip you up, Paddy's gonna mow you d
Suppose it is, can understand why it needs to be done. Is a bit annoying that as an ST holder i cant even apply purely down to the fact that buying CC tickets will bankrupt me if it carries on like last year! would be nice to be able to apply even if by not going to CC games i had 5% as much chance of getting tickets as people who went to the cup games got, would still be quite fair IMO
Dont worry even with the CC games under your belt the chances of actually being successful in the ballot are slim.

I had a very successful season last year. I got 2 league aways which doubled my tally from the season before. I had a good cup run as well only missing out on fulham in the FA and derby in the CC. Managed to get sorted out for them anyway so it was happu days!

theimperialinn

I've had no confirmation from united that my ST has been renewed.

I arranged it through Zebra finance and they have started deducting the money out of my account.

Neither them or united have been in touch since.

I take it it will confirm it somewhere on your online booking history?

pony1982

I've had no confirmation from united that my ST has been renewed.

I arranged it through Zebra finance and they have started deducting the money out of my account.

Neither them or united have been in touch since.

I take it it will confirm it somewhere on your online booking history?
I just see both my tickets appear in my booking history.

Abigail

I applied for a ticket today. I know it means nothing but its always a nice day trip before the start of the season proper. I didn't even request the day off work but I got it anyway so thought i'd go for it. Also matches against Chelsea are unlikely to be "friendly" whatever the situation so it could be good.

B Cantona

Desperate
Due to the demand for tickets at 7:04pm, I am again being held in a queue on the United website

What a crock of shite

Is there no limit to the number of gimmicks they'll come up with to try and make it look like everyone is knocking down the doors to buy tickets?!

B Cantona

Desperate
Oh by the way Impy, if you go to the online booking history (when they've finished pissing you about), go to My Account, then select Home Cup Matches, and if it shows up your season ticket and current options on it, you know you've been renewed. It was showing in my Booking History before but they've wiped it clean by the looks

theimperialinn

Oh by the way Impy, if you go to the online booking history (when they've finished pissing you about), go to My Account, then select Home Cup Matches, and if it shows up your season ticket and current options on it, you know you've been renewed. It was showing in my Booking History before but they've wiped it clean by the looks
I'll check that out.

I looked a minute ago and it kept throwing me out.

I don't even want a CC ticket.

It should be fine otherwise Zebra finance have got a lot to answer for!

B Cantona

Desperate
:lol: Oh no, hurry up folks, it's limited availability for our pre season clash with Valencia, where tickets start at... fifteen fecking quid! Even North Tier 3 is limited!!!

Yeh fecking right it is

theimperialinn

:lol: Oh no, hurry up folks, it's limited availability for our pre season clash with Valencia, where tickets start at... fifteen fecking quid! Even North Tier 3 is limited!!!

Yeh fecking right it is
After Juve last season I'm never doing a pre-season freindly again.

OGS testimonial was gash as well.

Seem to be missing all the regular match going fans!

ralphie88

Wear the fox hat? :confused:

ralphie88

feck me, Season Tickets on General Sale in North T1, North T2, North T3, South Stand, and all tiers of the Quadrants. Never thought I'd see the day.

theimperialinn

feck me, Season Tickets on General Sale in North T1, North T2, North T3, South Stand, and all tiers of the Quadrants. Never thought I'd see the day.
Credit crunch must be taking it's toll as to be expected.

We'll have to keep this one in the bank for the next time someone mentions supply and demand when talking about expansion and tickets!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Not too suprised to be honest - they made it easy to move seats this year so I have moved our 2 from North T1 to East and I know a few others who have also moved to cheaper areas - just not worth it in North T1 anymore, I was paying almost £50 a match.

they have obviously reached the peak prices possible and now it will start to negatively impact on attendances - hopefully the fall in demand will now lead to cheaper ticket prices.

ralphie88

Not too suprised to be honest - they made it easy to move seats this year so I have moved our 2 from North T1 to East and I know a few others who have also moved to cheaper areas - just not worth it in North T1 anymore, I was paying almost £50 a match.

they have obviously reached the peak prices possible and now it will start to negatively impact on attendances - hopefully the fall in demand will now lead to cheaper ticket prices.
Yes, this summer was always going to be the one that hit PL teams hard.

kiristao

I will be in UK on a saturday when United play Sunderland. Hopefully with the help off the CAF, i shall get tickets. What I would like to know though is
1) whether the Old Trafford musuem and Megastore will be open the next day (sunday)
2) what else do you people suggest I see in manchester. (No tourist sights please. I only wnat to see stuff related to Manchester United).
3) Is it possible to go see the guys in training?

ralphie88

I will be in UK on a saturday when United play Sunderland. Hopefully with the help off the CAF, i shall get tickets. What I would like to know though is
1) whether the Old Trafford musuem and Megastore will be open the next day (sunday)
2) what else do you people suggest I see in manchester. (No tourist sights please. I only wnat to see stuff related to Manchester United).
3) Is it possible to go see the guys in training?
1) Dunno.
2) fecking hell mate! :rolleyes:
3) No.