All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

zub2007

Missed out on ballot for utd v birmingham. If any spares let us know. Looking for atleast 2. Thanks

ralphie88

How long before the game do the away ballots open? Ie Burnley. I'm not exactly pinning my hopes on getting tickets.
Burnley's going to be a nightmare getting tickets for. Wigan's a goer though - always a cracking trip.

Crerand Legend

I called them up and they said ballot ends on this friday which has gone and results are this friday coming.
Checked again this morning on the website and the apply icon is still up,I would stick in an application any way and see what happens

K Stand Knut

I know, but you've 'gotta be in it to win it!' :( I'll 100% be applying to most aways - at some point I'll start gettin' them.
Mate, you seem in the same situation as me applying for aways but not getting many. any idea when the Burnley app is open???

zub2007

on the website it does say that you can apply. The problem is the website is real dodgy at times. It also says the ballot deadline has ended and that results are out this friday. Tried to phone them up but can't get through.

Looking for four if anyone can sort anything out will be great and will try and help you out during season.

ralphie88

on the website it does say that you can apply. The problem is the website is real dodgy at times. It also says the ballot deadline has ended and that results are out this friday. Tried to phone them up but can't get through.

Looking for four if anyone can sort anything out will be great and will try and help you out during season.
Zub, as I said, the chances are it will go on general sale nearer the time. If not, there will be shit loads on viagotout

Crerand Legend

Noticed the site is shite at the minute,as Ralphie says there will be bucket loads on Viagogo but you will pay.

Abigail

Does anyone know. do you have to ring the club to buy parking now? or will it come up nearer the fixtures.

Crerand Legend

Does anyone know. do you have to ring the club to buy parking now? or will it come up nearer the fixtures.
You can book it online I think or by phon if you prefer as far as I know.If I have the car I park at Sam Platts,which is pretty close to OT.

Abigail

Cheers for the advice guys. Used to just park in the club car parks when i was going as a member 10-12 times per season but now as a ST holder looking at other options. Definitely considering other parking options, may even consider the local branch!

K Stand Knut

Cheers for the advice guys. Used to just park in the club car parks when i was going as a member 10-12 times per season but now as a ST holder looking at other options. Definitely considering other parking options, may even consider the local branch!
depending where in the country you're coming from, I'd recommend parking a few tram stops away and using the tram to get to the ground!! You'll be at any if the nearest tram stops within 20 mins if final whistle and getting away will be miles easier!!

South of OT and I'd recommend Sale or Dane Rd otherwise it'll br city centre or Salford Quays

Abigail

Yeah thinking of that as i pass both Altrincham and Sale on my way to the ground. Thanks :)

Wigan and Burnley matches are flashing up on ticket and hospitality master page on the official site now. Don't appear to be there to apply for on the ticket application page however.

zub2007

Got through to the club and managed to apply for the tickets. They said as it was 1st game of season ballot has been decided to be left open for longer. Results been delayed till maybe early next week. Thanks for your advice
Might need 2 more if anyone can help. Thanks. As i can't make any game from august 20 till september 21 if anyone wants me to apply for any tickets or viagogo then let me know.

Crerand Legend

Got through to the club and managed to apply for the tickets. They said as it was 1st game of season ballot has been decided to be left open for longer. Results been delayed till maybe early next week. Thanks for your advice
Might need 2 more if anyone can help. Thanks. As i can't make any game from august 20 till september 21 if anyone wants me to apply for any tickets or viagogo then let me know.
Ralphie will be right again,they will go on general sale you will get your tickets there I would bet.I would say the ballot has been delayed because there is not enough applications to have a ballot,holiday time

K Stand Knut

Yeah thinking of that as i pass both Altrincham and Sale on my way to the ground. Thanks :)

Wigan and Burnley matches are flashing up on ticket and hospitality master page on the official site now. Don't appear to be there to apply for on the ticket application page however.
I realised today - there is no trams running throughout August as they have decided to wait until the start of the football season to do some 'essential' repair work.

There are replacement buses though so you can still park near a tram stop and get the bus but it might take a little longer to get home

pony1982

Charity Shield Tickets

I've just been alloted £40 seats for the charity shield at Wembley - Row 11. Any idea where these seats would be?

pony1982

hope this helps:

i'm in the 30 seats. Its a bit annoying how they don't put the block on your ticket account page!
Cheers for that. I'm not sure which the Man Utd and Chelsea ends are though - you're right, it'd be nice if they put the blocks on the ticketing page

Quinny1999

Anyone know any news on the ballot date for the burnley game??
Burnley v United
Barclays Premier League
Turf Moor
Wednesday 19 August
KO 19:45

Allocation: 2,400 (approx)

Tickets: £TBC adults
£TBC over-65s
£TBC under-16s

Executive Members and Season Ticket holders can apply for tickets to this game online or by calling 0161 868 8000 from 08:00 Thursday 23 July

applemacdan

Does everyone here think that the Charity Shield will go to General Sale again this year, like it has the two previous seasons??

Abigail

mine went into my online history this morning. i would have thought they should go on general sale. its one united members at the moment but i think they usually do go general.

B Cantona

Desperate
Ah yes it's on mine now too

I see for all the changes they've made, they're still telling us seat info without giving us block info, whichs means you haven't got a bloody clue where you're sat

Abigail

I know, it's a bit annoying as my seat was rubbish last year so i really wanted to see where i was going to be - oh well at least i can tell from that diagram that i'm not going to be back on the very back row again!

K Stand Knut

Burnley v United
Barclays Premier League
Turf Moor
Wednesday 19 August
KO 19:45

Allocation: 2,400 (approx)

Tickets: £TBC adults
£TBC over-65s
£TBC under-16s

Executive Members and Season Ticket holders can apply for tickets to this game online or by calling 0161 868 8000 from 08:00 Thursday 23 July
Thanks guys - had an impossible task trying to work the wanky United website out over the last few day.

Cheers again - now to apply and keep my fingers crossed for being successful

Abigail

it usually comes up later in the morning for some reason. check back in a bit and it will probably show - i don't thing the website staff are quickest at updating - it will be up by lunchtime

Boothy

Phone them - I usually get chubbed with online applications, but not so much with phone applications