All ticket/travel information thread - 2009/10: Touting will not be tolerated

kps88

I managed to get one but the email says we'll email confirmation soon. What does that mean? Any chance the cnuts could still back out?

The Physio

I'm in a similar situation. Anyone know whether another couple are likely to pop up on there?

I'm now looking for two for Liverpool please.

VP

Managed to get one of viagogo, 60 pounds though for a ticket that would cost 36 usually!

Still looking for 1 more though.

Bread

I'm amazed how many have been chubbed for milan, is this the beckham effect? seeing as two games against city, arsenal and leeds didnt sell out before, right up to the day of the game!

Magic United

Have a spare for Milan, looking to swap for Chelsea at home or City away if anyone is interested

know its unlikely but worth asking

karan316

Guys am coming down to the UK after ages and would love to go for the Liverpool game. Its now been years since I went to Old Trafford and I'm going to go up to the stadium on the day irrespective. But if any of you know how I might be able to sort myself a ticket, I'd love you forever (honest).

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Got a ticket for Milan, North Stand tier 3, £47 paid.

PM me if you need more information.

Boothy

Guys am coming down to the UK after ages and would love to go for the Liverpool game. Its now been years since I went to Old Trafford and I'm going to go up to the stadium on the day irrespective. But if any of you know how I might be able to sort myself a ticket, I'd love you forever (honest).
:lol: it's funny 'cause he's being serious

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Love forever from an internet stranger?! Where do I join the queue to give you a ticket?!?!?

:)

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
If anyone's got a pair of tickets (or if you're a saviour a triple would be godly) for the Spurs game next month I'd be happy to take them off your hands by the way.

:D

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
OK, this may sound daft..

I'm in Manchester on April 3. Is there any, and I mean any, chance of getting a ticket (preferably two, call me a dreamer) for the Chelsea game. I'm traveling ticketless.

Crerand Legend

OK, this may sound daft..

I'm in Manchester on April 3. Is there any, and I mean any, chance of getting a ticket (preferably two, call me a dreamer) for the Chelsea game. I'm traveling ticketless.
Not much of a chance sorry, will be like hens teeth. Viagogo would probably be your best chance

ralphie88

Jibbing in after 80 minutes is going to be your best bet I'm afraid.

zub2007

Looking for a single or pair for AC Milan. If anything can be sorted then great.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Hospitality is your best bet. Or a tout outside. Both should be extravagant.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur

I'm going with no ticket fella.

Always a chance of something.

beller2000

Anyone got a chelsea ticket (or preferably a pair) they fancy swapping for a liverpool ticket (plus cash if you have a pair) that i have. North stand tier 1 lower, on halfway line?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
They were going for £300 each or £500 a pair last season.

The year before, i managed to buy one of some random guy outside the ground for £40. If he happens to post on here, i definitely owe him a beer (or five)
Drop me a PM closer to the time and you can buy me them.

stretford_oslo

Haven't received a mail, but my booking history shows that i've got tickets to Chelsea. I'm a little surprised, thought there'd be no chance after being chubbed for both Liverpool and Milan.

stretford_oslo

Just got the confirmation email. Might be looking to sell them as i can't go myself, will put it out here if my mate doesn't want to take someone else with him.

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Haven't received a mail, but my booking history shows that i've got tickets to Chelsea. I'm a little surprised, thought there'd be no chance after being chubbed for both Liverpool and Milan.
Me too, got chubbed for both Milan and Liverpool (But somehow I did manage to get hands on two Liverpool tickets). I am actually pleasantly surprised how I managed to get two Chelsea tickets, but I am more than happy.

Thank you for your application for tickets to the home match versus Chelsea. As we were over subscribed a ballot has taken place and we are delighted to inform you that your application was successful.