All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I hope we got some, Bex ordered them so she'll have to check her email tomorrow.. You still up for drinks before/after?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We've booked the Monday and Tuesday off work in anticipation of such drinking so that works! I'll text you tomorrow.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Wow, first time I've been chubbed on my membership in 2 and a half years.

If anyone has 2 spares together for the Arsenal game (promised a mate he could come to this), favours will be returned home and away.

kps88

Why do they always put me up in the heavens whenever there is a ballot?

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Do we reckon Viagogo will be allowed to sell tickets for the Arsenal match? There is still some matchday hospitality available so they might well have to wait for that to sell out before releasing the tickets for sale.

AgainstAllOdds

Elvis, do you want to swap South Stand for N4405? :lol:

I have promised tickets to a mate of mine who is bringing a longlife United fan to the game as his birthday present. This United fan gave up his tickets when Glazers took over. I thought something a little closer would be better for an Old Man...

You don't have to pay the difference, heck I'll pay for one of your tickets if they're good seats :D

GCHQ

Why do they always put me up in the heavens whenever there is a ballot?
The trouble is the vast majority of tickets allocated from the ballot are in East Stand Tier 2, North Stand Tier 3 and the Tier 2 Quadrants so you're always likely to be fairly high up but I'm guessing you're up in the clouds in North Tier 3, right?

kps88

The trouble is the vast majority of tickets allocated from the ballot are in East Stand Tier 2, North Stand Tier 3 and the Tier 2 Quadrants so you're always likely to be fairly high up but I'm guessing you're up in the clouds in North Tier 3, right?
Aye. This despite me ticking that box saying I don't want tickets in NT3. Same thing happened to me for the Wigan and Blackburn games but since those aren't sold out I managed to call and change them.

busbysaces

Blackburn is on General sale.

But so is my season ticket, will now accept £20, well below face value. WL101...

Can either meet after the game tomorrow or post it.

PM me

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Wow, first time I've been chubbed on my membership in 2 and a half years.

If anyone has 2 spares together for the Arsenal game (promised a mate he could come to this), favours will be returned home and away.
Not chubbed, the idiot that I am forgot I'd cancelled the card I had applied with.

Anyway, 2 in E331 if anyone has seats they'd like to swap.

Robin

Still about 700 tickets on open sale tomorrow, mostly in East stand tier 2,
About 1,500 still for the Blackburn game all over the place and 500 for the Valencia game mostly singles.

Pablo76

Still about 700 tickets on open sale tomorrow, mostly in East stand tier 2,
About 1,500 still for the Blackburn game all over the place and 500 for the Valencia game mostly singles.
I might have a spare in stretty tier 2 for tomorrow, anyone interested I'll see what I can do.

lilcurt

Looking for four tickets for the Arsenal match. Please PM me if you have any. They don't need to be together although it would be nice :)

lilcurt

Just adding a extra bump looking of four arsenal tickets. Getting abit desperate now as I have friends traveling along way and this was kind of my promise to them :(

lilcurt

There are 472 Arsenal tickets available from the club for any members who got rejected in the ballot.
I tried to phone them today and having only just joined one united and having not applied for the ballot they won't sell them to me. Think that stinks, end of the day I'm a paid member and am phoning ready to pay for my ticket yet get refused!

GCHQ

I tried to phone them today and having only just joined one united and having not applied for the ballot they won't sell them to me. Think that stinks, end of the day I'm a paid member and am phoning ready to pay for my ticket yet get refused!
They have to give priority for now to the people who applied in the ballot. I think that's fair enough. In a few days time they might start selling them to all members, so keep trying.

lilcurt

They have to give priority for now to the people who applied in the ballot. I think that's fair enough. In a few days time they might start selling them to all members, so keep trying.
Maybe its just soar grapes.. I will keep trying although I asked the guy on the phone if you thinks they will go on sale to members and he replied "No chance!" and proceeded to try and tell me all my problems could be sold with the purchase of a season ticket :mad:

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
There are 472 Arsenal tickets available from the club for any members who got rejected in the ballot.
How do you know all of this? Whats chances of getting returns as well?
GCHQ either 'knows' these things or,
he sits at his computer for hours and counts all the seats available on the United seat plan page.

kps88

I'm fairly certain GCHQ works at the club/needs to find a hobby.

GCHQ

How do you know all of this? Whats chances of getting returns as well?
I called the club. Chances of returns for who? Members? Non-members? For members who didn't apply in the ballot then I'd say there's a reasonable chance of getting tickets from the club but you'll need to be on the ball. No chance for non-members.