All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
And how have you reached that conclusion?
Your assumption that anyone goes anywhere near the seat they are allocated.

Alot of things happen home and away...it always has. Some think it's unacceptable...others put up with it, others like it and others take part in it.

I'd rather have them in the ground than not...they contribute to some of the best atmospheres around. Just my opinion.

Your experience at Park Head was unfortunate mind.

Neo_Mufc

Does viagogo still require you to have membership. What a fob on our cheapest tickets. £27 turns into £46.88.

Joker

Just booked the trip for the City game. Now I just hope i'll get lucky in the apllication and get the actual ticket. Really desperate to get to that one.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Long story which basically involves my mate being a spastic at Maths. Forget to text you to ask if you wanted it - Starkie has nabbed it now!
I might as well just follow you around this place for sorting out my mates haha. Cheers again pal.

No i've got a spare mysellf - i'm glad you sorted Starkie - although i was just about to PM him myself!
I tried PM'ing you last week before Glasgow mate, managed to get myself one up there off a few lads I know. Cheers for trying anyway.

Joker

Just wondering if I could get some advice. I was thinking about renting a car to drive to Manchester from Bournemouth for the Valencia game, or maybe it could be more sensible to take the train ? I was wondering because of the snow everything seems to come to a halt transporting wise here in the UK and I don't want to be stuck in a traffic jam.

TheReligion

Abusive
So people think it is okay to enter the ground illegally and stop people getting into games they have paid to go and see.

You sound like fecking Liverpool fans.

Boothy

He does, yes. Not just that but he illegally enters away grounds, depriving a genuine and decent supporter of the seat they'd paid for.
Just seen this, Don't suppose you've been to many aways :lol::lol::lol:

fecking hell

Boothy

Same as for the last few months mate, hardly post anymore :D

Citeh away was good mate, pleasure to meet you :) going Blackpool?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Blackpool away was my first ever match (1971). I was just a nipper.

Great memories

Bread

Same as for the last few months mate, hardly post anymore :D

Citeh away was good mate, pleasure to meet you :) going Blackpool?
Ah right, shame!

Yer it was, nice to meet you as well! No im not mate, didnt get a ticket but was gonna try for returns but think going west ham this week ruined me financially, are you?

Boothy

Ah right, shame!

Yer it was, nice to meet you as well! No im not mate, didnt get a ticket but was gonna try for returns but think going west ham this week ruined me financially, are you?
Aye, should come along without a ticket, you won't be alone, infact you'll be in the majority :D

Although my tickets arent here yet :nervous:

I'm always right

Valencia tickets available:

2 in STH123 - £20 each - NOW SOLD

4 in North Tier 1 - £20 each - NOW SOLD

2 in North East Quad - £20 each - NOW SOLD

PM me.

All gone. Cheers fellas.

zub2007

i have seen that birmingham v utd for birmingham fans have gone on general sale. Any idea if any utd fans buying any tickets and if so where would be the best place in the stadium to sit, prefer closest to our fans of course

Collina

I'm looking for a ticket against City in February. Preferably on Stretford End Tier 2, but I'm not choosy. I'm interested anyway.

smallred

single spare for arsenal, 36pounds face value. east stand.

let me know if you want it, i can meet you at the game.

Name Changed

weso26
Just won a competition on Today FM for a trip to see a PL team of my choice, flights and accommodation etc. What would be the best upcoming match to go for? And would Saturday matches be better? I've never been on a Saturday.

kps88

How soon must it be? City at home would be my choice. I don't see what difference the day of the match makes.

Name Changed

weso26
How soon must it be? City at home would be my choice. I don't see what difference the day of the match makes.
I've gone to a good few matches but I've normally chosen CL games. The atmosphere has never been that great to be honest.

Your man in the radio station said it'd be a game of my choice within the next couple of months.

kps88

In terms of atmosphere, City at home on the 13th of Feb or the Liverpool FA cup game on 9th Jan will be the best.