All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

K Stand Knut

Two spare for Chelsea on Sunday. £110 for the pair, which is £54 / ticket and the admin charge on the card.

PM if interested and Ill sort posting ASAP

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
bloody hell - a pair for Chelsea away on here :eek:

my offering wont seem as exciting now but anyway ...

A pair in East T1 (or possibly Stretty T2 if you prefer) for Stoke at home on Tuesday Jan 4th - £36 each face value.

PM if interested.

ashy7

If anyone has a pair for the Liverpool game but only needs one, I'll do a swap for mine with the cash difference.

Sylar

Didnt get the Liverpool FA cup match :( Hopefully more luck in the second ballot...

I'm always right

Might end up with a good few spares for Liverpool in the cup, I'm not promising anything but PM me if you're interested and I'll put you on reserve.

UPDATE: Too many PMs already :) However if anyone wants to swap City at home (at least a pair) for this game then that we'll do a deal straight off, otherwise don't PM me as other posters are ahead of you.

Can also swap 2 for West Brom away for a pair v City at home.

Magic United

know its unlikely but after seeing a pair for Chelsea away up here anything is possible

I need 1 for Birmingham away on the 28th if anyone has a spare, have dealt with a good few lads on here and they can vouch for me so if anyone has a spare can they send me a pm please

Neo_Mufc

Marseille away? I've never been to a Euro away but seems a "local" one with good stadium.
Was thinking the same thing but apparently you need to show your passport for euro aways. Someone told me execs can nominate a person to 'collect' the tickets.

B Cantona

Desperate
Pair for Chelsea away on the Caf, bloody hell!

I'd be pig sick if I hadn't already got myself a ticket

If anyone is looking for a pair on the lower Stretty for Stoke or Villa let me know

Neo_Mufc

Pair for Chelsea away on the Caf, bloody hell!

I'd be pig sick if I hadn't already got myself a ticket

If anyone is looking for a pair on the lower Stretty for Stoke or Villa let me know
I missed out on it about 10 mins gutted........

K Stand Knut

Don't ask mate. Apparently, if you are not in the loyalty pot with United you should not be allowed to go on away trips and using Thomas Cook trips is blasphemy to some people.

Only a select few should be allowed to travel away with United

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
So those who went to Valencia, Bursa and Glasgow should miss out on tickets because someone can afford to pay over the odds and go on a school trip to watch United around europe?

Don't ask mate. Apparently, if you are not in the loyalty pot with United you should not be allowed to go on away trips and using Thomas Cook trips is blasphemy to some people.

Only a select few should be allowed to travel away with United
Been done to death on here, get off your fecking high horse comes to mind.

It mustn't be Top Red enough.
:rolleyes:

Care to add anything to that riveting and informative comment?

B Cantona

Desperate
So those who went to Valencia, Bursa and Glasgow should miss out on tickets because someone can afford to pay over the odds and go on a school trip to watch United around europe?
Those who went to Bursa maybe, most would have given their left testicle to go to the other two

To be fair when it comes to Europe, the loyalty pot system works pretty well. I was in it during 2007/08, and that's the key, it's open to newer participants. So those getting first preference for Marseille have genuine earnt it above the masses

It's the closed shop domestic away loyalty system which is bent

K Stand Knut

Glad to see the Caf's standard difference of opinion can bring out such wit in people.
I just don't see the point in discussing this issue in this thread again. We are both quite obviously from differing viewpoints and unless a specific thread is brought up relating to this particular matter, there is no point in making constant remarks about it here.

Feel to free to carry on though cos I'm bored and have nothing better to do

K Stand Knut

Those who went to Bursa maybe, most would have given their left testicle to go to the other two

To be fair when it comes to Europe, the loyalty pot system works pretty well. I was in it during 2007/08, and that's the key, it's open to newer participants. So those getting first preference for Marseille have genuine earnt it above the masses

It's the closed shop domestic away loyalty system which is bent
Agreed but ultimately, it is much the same for the away system. The only thing that has made it better in the past few years is the need to collect the tickets yourself. The Euro away market is now a lot more open than it used to be.

Hopefully, they'll think of a way of making the domestic pot fairer as well. But I doubt it

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
I just don't see the point in discussing this issue in this thread again. We are both quite obviously from differing viewpoints and unless a specific thread is brought up relating to this particular matter, there is no point in making constant remarks about it here.

Feel to free to carry on though cos I'm bored and have nothing better to do
My response was to a previous post from someone who hadn't ever done a euro away before, as I'm quite obviously against the whole TC association I didn't want to push him towards that route without a little reminder that it is frowned upon by most of the lot that go away with United.

You yourself do away's I'm pretty sure of it, so you know personally just how bad its become lately with the way tickets are now a lot easier to get hold of.

K Stand Knut

My response was to a previous post from someone who hadn't ever done a euro away before, as I'm quite obviously against the whole TC association I didn't want to push him towards that route without a little reminder that it is frowned upon by most of the lot that go away with United.

You yourself do away's I'm pretty sure of it, so you know personally just how bad its become lately with the way tickets are now a lot easier to get hold of.
Fair point mate. I don't agree with it either but understand the opportunities it opens for people who would previously have been unable to go.

Last two have been pretty shit from my point of view, which made having to give up my two tickets for Sunday one of the hardest decisions I've made

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Fair point mate. I don't agree with it either but understand the opportunities it opens for people who would previously have been unable to go.

Last two have been pretty shit from my point of view, which made having to give up my two tickets for Sunday one of the hardest decisions I've made
fecking hell sorry lad didn't realise that was you, had only briefly seen those 2 on here and thought I'd dreamt it! :lol: Fair fecking play though, very unlikely to see those kinda aways on here again.

I was against it pre-Glasgow, but after that being the biggest let down for years it's hardened my stance on it. Just hoping a rare trip to the south of France will bring out the best in a euro away.

K Stand Knut

fecking hell sorry lad didn't realise that was you, had only briefly seen those 2 on here and thought I'd dreamt it! :lol: Fair fecking play though, very unlikely to see those kinda aways on here again.

I was against it pre-Glasgow, but after that being the biggest let down for years it's hardened my stance on it. Just hoping a rare trip to the south of France will bring out the best in a euro away.
You got to help out those in need, haven't you. Even if I was nearly crying as I handed them over. I am praying to God that you will not see anymore tickets like that from me anyway.

I disagree with the TC scheme as well, even though I admit to having used it. However, as I told you when I admitted to using it, it was a simple case of needs must at the time and it was the only Euro away I could do pre-Xmas. Having now been on one of those trips though, never fecking again! I'd rather miss out than travel with the Saga and day-tripping crowd.

South of France will be quality mate. Unfortunately, I know now I can't go as I'm on a course that week. I was devastated to see the result today - wanted somewhere that I've been to already so that I didn't feel like I had missed out

Neo_Mufc

I disagree with the TC scheme as well, even though I admit to having used it. However, as I told you when I admitted to using it, it was a simple case of needs must at the time and it was the only Euro away I could do pre-Xmas. Having now been on one of those trips though, never fecking again! I'd rather miss out than travel with the Saga and day-tripping crowd.
An enthusiastic red I met after the West Ham away game said that execs can nominate someone to collect tickets at euro away games. Any truth in that?

Starkie suggested TC to me but I don't think its probably anything different to inflated ticket prices similar or higher to viagogo and having to use their travel I guess?

I'm always right

2 spares - West Brom away

Still got 2 spares for West Brom away that I'm looking at swapping for a pair for City at home.

PM me.

P.S.After a few PMs I'd just like to mention that I do actually have a few dozen mates who would bite my hand off to buy these but that doesn't help me get an extra pair for Citeh at home. So with all respect, please don't PM me asking to buy them or "take them off my hands" :)

I'm always right

An enthusiastic red I met after the West Ham away game said that execs can nominate someone to collect tickets at euro away games. Any truth in that?
It must be true. For example I have 5 execs under my name and I'm allowed to authorize anyone to use them, now I can't clone myself so if I get 5 for Marseille I must be able to nominate.

Neo_Mufc

It must be true. For example I have 5 execs under my name and I'm allowed to authorize anyone to use them, now I can't clone myself so if I get 5 for Marseille I must be able to nominate.
Execs are guaranteed aways as well according to him, how much is our cheapest exec season ticket last I remember in 06 it was around 3k?

I'm always right

Execs are guaranteed aways as well according to him, how much is our cheapest exec season ticket last I remember in 06 it was around 3k?
For me it's been like this... I have 5 execs and apply for every away, I usually get 2 per away but it isn't guaranteed, I have also been chubbed on the execs a few times.

Now with my regular ST I haven't had a single away all season except for West Ham in the CC, but the difference is, I pay around 600 quid a year for the ST, whereas I pay around 15,000 quid a year for those 5 execs.

The cheapest execs are now around £2,500 inc. VAT I believe, in the quadrants sports bars.

Magic United

know its unlikely but after seeing a pair for Chelsea away up here anything is possible

I need 1 for Birmingham away on the 28th if anyone has a spare, have dealt with a good few lads on here and they can vouch for me so if anyone has a spare can they send me a pm please
bump