All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Jacob

ha ha, I blame KStandKnut for posts like this.

Chances of one "spare" 0.001%, chances of a couple of "spares" 0.000001%

My "spare" has already gone to MagicUnited.
Yeh I figured as much, maybe some freakish obstacle would stop a couple from going. What are the chances of getting a couple in the home end?

I'm always right

0.1% :)

They sold out on the first day of sale.

You're a witty enough lad though Jacob, just jump onto a Spurs forum and pretend to be a "top white" for 10 days, who knows what might happen.

Lycka till.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
On the off chance - I'm up for the Scouse game next week...

Ticket? :)

K Stand Knut

ha ha, I blame KStandKnut for posts like this.

Chances of one "spare" 0.001%, chances of a couple of "spares" 0.000001%

My "spare" has already gone to MagicUnited.
Sorry, this shall not happen again!!!!! With all the transfer muppetry going on at the moment, imagine the people with their cocks out if there were another pair available for an away game!!!

AgainstAllOdds

Yeh I figured as much, maybe some freakish obstacle would stop a couple from going. What are the chances of getting a couple in the home end?
I could help you with a pair in the home end if that's any good to you :)

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
A quick question about applying for tickets. You can apply for the City game on the 12th of Feb now. What's the deadline for applying? Or is that determined by the rate at which fans apply?

ashy7

A quick question about applying for tickets. You can apply for the City game on the 12th of Feb now. What's the deadline for applying? Or is that determined by the rate at which fans apply?
They normally have a set period, but with the bigger games this season, they have tended to keep the application process open longer, so that people buy memberships and apply for tickets.

ashy7

I have been successful in the second ballot for the Liverpool game, so have a spare pair now. Bought these from Viagogo and it is £120 for the pair (cost me £130), but I am willing to go a bit lower to sell them. Tickets are in NW3431.

Let me know if you're interested, otherwise I'll cancel the ballot ones and use the viagogo ones myself. I can show you the email from Viagogo as well, to prove im not a touting cnut!

miley_bob

I have been successful in the second ballot for the Liverpool game, so have a spare pair now. Bought these from Viagogo and it is £120 for the pair (cost me £130), but I am willing to go a bit lower to sell them. Tickets are in NW3431.

Let me know if you're interested, otherwise I'll cancel the ballot ones and use the viagogo ones myself. I can show you the email from Viagogo as well, to prove im not a touting cnut!

You have a PM

Heardy

You have a PM
I'll be second in line if that falls through :)

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
what are the chances of me getting in with a junior ticket (im 21)
how likely am i to get caught?
will they stop me even though its all scanned by a barcode these days?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone got two for Brum on the 22nd? Favour will be returned (I await the witty suggestions)....
My pair is available for that game if you are still looking?

KStand (E234) - £36 FV

If anyone else is interested then send me a PM.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Don't know anyone that has been stopped really.

It could happen, but it's highly unlikely.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Up until this season i'd of said you'd be absolutely fine...

However they have started clamping down on it big time lately...

Personally i'd still take the risk.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
Up until this season i'd of said you'd be absolutely fine...

However they have started clamping down on it big time lately...

Personally i'd still take the risk.
how have they started clamping down, im assuming they must get some kind of alert on their screen after it has been scanned saying that its a child ticket, i was thinking as soon as its scanned just run as fast as i can up the stairs, i should lose them maybe?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
how have they started clamping down, im assuming they must get some kind of alert on their screen after it has been scanned saying that its a child ticket, i was thinking as soon as its scanned just run as fast as i can up the stairs, i should lose them maybe?
Just scan it and don't look a steward in the eye before walking briskly past...

If some spotty cnut on minimum wage is that arsed that he wants to pull you up on it you'll be feckin' unlucky.

londonredmaniac

It does alert them. Usually they ignore it.

How tall are ya? Crouch down? :)

Neo_Mufc

I'm not entirely sure but I think the turnstile lights up different colour instead of green. I've done it before really early before kick off where I would be most likely caught and I got in fine. Best time to go in would be around 5-10 mins before K.O as there will be loads of people queueing up and they will only be worried about getting everyone in so you should be ok.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
i just thought of another potential problem, whenever i go to OT i always get to the stand and look at the steward with a confused face and then he takes my ticket and instructs me where to go and sometimes i dont even do my confused face and they ask me for my ticket so they can direct me, would this also be a problem if they looked on the ticket and it said child ticket?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
i just thought of another potential problem, whenever i go to OT i always get to the stand and look at the steward with a confused face and then he takes my ticket and instructs me where to go and sometimes i dont even do my confused face and they ask me for my ticket so they can direct me, would this also be a problem if they looked on the ticket and it said child ticket?
FFS you'll be fine :lol:

Neo_Mufc

:lol: You'll see the nearest row when you get to the stand, just walk up or down wherever your's is. What block and row you in?

londonredmaniac

Again, going in as close to kick off as possible should sort that. March up with a little crowd and just start walking in a direction, once you have ya bearing find ya seat. Sorted.

I wondered this when I was on a mates season ticket and I was supposed to be Mrs R Singh Maheeb hehe.

They only generally look at the seat number anyway.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
well ive messed it up now cause i was waiting too long, was getting the ticket from viagogo but the ticket i was trying to get has now gone, no child tickets left!!

Sylar

Just like to say that I received my Liverpool tickets...
Arrived yesterday. My run of going to Old Trafford is still on. We've never lost when ive seen them live at OT (though we beat Munich 3-2 but went out :()
Thats why when I was screwed out of the Chelsea tickets last season I knew we would lose :nervous:

Hopefully the run continues. Every Liverpool match ive been to, we've won :keano:

Ive just jynxed it probably...

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
well ive messed it up now cause i was waiting too long, was getting the ticket from viagogo but the ticket i was trying to get has now gone, no child tickets left!!
Child tickets on viagogo come through as adult. Bet your kicking yourself now! Plus I'm sure you would've been fine anyway. I've only been up this season with childs and I look about 20..

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Arrived yesterday. My run of going to Old Trafford is still on. We've never lost when ive seen them live at OT (though we beat Munich 3-2 but went out :()
Thats why when I was screwed out of the Chelsea tickets last season I knew we would lose :nervous:

Hopefully the run continues. Every Liverpool match ive been to, we've won :keano:

Ive just jynxed it probably...
I had that record for about 20 games, then we lost to Liverpool 4-1.

:nervous:

Sylar

^^Whats up with the current ones on Viagogo? Ive never used viagogo but looking at it, quite a few look available??? (or am i reading it wrong)?
FA Cup

I had that record for about 20 games, then we lost to Liverpool 4-1.

:nervous:
:nervous: Frak, thats not good... My current streak stands at 8 games I think so hopefully I at least get to double digits...

I'm always right

^^Probably just that viagogo is expensive, maybe he doesn't even have a membership which would mean it would cost him over 100 quid to see the game...

I'm always right

Liverpool game:

I'm just waiting on a reply from Talking Vulture but I'll likely have either a spare in NW3427 for 41 quid or a pair of execs in Salford Suite at 55 quid each.

The execs are about 100 quid a game at Face Value so they are not above FV, they include padded seating on the half way line, a free match programme, private salford suite bar (no queuing at HT), option to buy buffet and free HT tea & coffee.

PM me if you are interested in any of these and I'll let you know as soon as Talking Vulture gets back to me

UPDATE: NOW ALL SOLD - enjoy the game lads.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Liverpool game:

I'm just waiting on a reply from Talking Vulture but I'll likely have either a spare in NW3427 for 41 quid or a pair of execs in Salford Suite at 55 quid each.

The execs are about 100 quid a game at Face Value so they are not above FV, they include padded seating on the half way line, a free match programme, private salford suite bar (no queuing at HT), option to buy buffet and free HT tea & coffee.

PM me if you are interested in any of these and I'll let you know as soon as Talking Vulture gets back to me.
YHPM mate.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
If anyone hasn't booked a flight for Marseille away, ryanair London Stansted to Toulon is now £35. (£45 inc cc fee) Fill your boots before it rises.

Leaves on Wednesday, come back on Friday

Toulon is approx 50km from Marseille

Edit: About 1 hour 4 mins (80km)

Dyslexic Untied

On behalf of a (girl)friend and colleague of mine I'm looking for tickets to the home game against City, I believe it is Feb 12th.

The girl is a Norwegian living in Manc where she is doing an LLM. Good girl, long time United fan and quite good looking as well, so any of you going to the game with her will atleast have good company!

She asked me to try to help her with three tickets, but I know that the City game is obviously in demand, so I'll be happy with any assistance.

Everyone except Brad (who will hit on her;)) is invited to assist!

Thanks in advance

smallred

lads, may have one spare for tomorrow...

N2410 row 25 , face value as per united.com 49pounds.

PM me.