All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
60 fecking quid???????
Marseille away tickets are priced @ £60 plus there's 200 tickets priced £102

fecking hell fire.
Madness. Dead wrong in any case. You could sort of expect it from a smaller club or a Semi-Final but its not like the Velodrome is small.

Horribly expensive trip this already for me.

Boothy

Fancy selling them on to me if you decide not to go?

Couple of good mates are in need of one...

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
From a lovely newb:

OneToAnother said:
Dear All,

Should anyone find themselves fortunate enough, to have been blessed with a ticket, in excess of their requirements, to the forthcoming FA cup tie at Southampton, then I would be most appreciative if you would find the kindness in your heart, to allow me the opportunity, to purchase it from you.

Regards

OneToAnother (Gaz)

I'm always right

I have a lovely pair of Southampton aways that I'd be willing to swap for a pair to Citeh at home. I could even up it to 3 for 3.

PM me.

P.S. I won't reply to anyone asking me to sell the Southampton tickets without a swap.

Boothy

As far as I know he's a regular matchgoer. Anyway, just passing on the message.
Okay, Regular Matchgoing main's posters is what I meant, people who've earned promotion on a United forum should have priority over people who've just signed up looking for Tickets

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Okay, Regular Matchgoing main's posters is what I meant, people who've earned promotion on a United forum should have priority over people who've just signed up looking for Tickets
Absolutely

Neo_Mufc

Dunno if ive got Southampton but have got wolves, not sure if to go or not tbh, travel may be a bitch.
United site says enginering works at Southampton so theres a replacement bus service? Southampton is a great away, went to the last one couple years ago and was top stuff.

Robin

I have a lovely pair of Southampton aways that I'd be willing to swap for a pair to Citeh at home. I could even up it to 3 for 3.

PM me.

P.S. I won't reply to anyone asking me to sell the Southampton tickets without a swap.
What about my original message to you, my 2 City for 2 Wolves, i have already got Southampton

I'm always right

Marseille away

Just applied for 5 tickets but I'm not planning on going, I just want the credits for applying. I'm absolutely gutted that I've got to miss this trip.

So if anyone is looking for a ticket pm me and if I'm successful I'll sort you a ticket.

I'm always right

I thought we had to pick them up in Marseille...
I purposely left the most important part out in order to catch me a fish... and you are my catch of the day AAO :p

I've applied through my 5 execs, not through my normal ST. Therefore if I'm successful I can nominate whoever I feel like to collect them in Marseille.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Thanks Sharky. Taking the missus and sat next the bitters - should be interesting.

Still hoping we can do a deal for the Toon in April.

AgainstAllOdds

Bollocks.

Will I get any big game this year?

WTF is this dry spell?

Worse than when Egypt dried up for 7 years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Sylar

I didnt receive a notification to be fair. I logged in to utds site and went to my account to see if I was charged...

Sylar

:( Sorry mate. But its possible with the second ballot (which is how i got the fa cup match)